PDA

View Full Version : 3 Texas players out for todays game - academic issues -

Z-RO
09-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Christian Scott, Deon Beasley and Brandon Collins will not play today because of "unresolved academic issues."

The word is they are still waiting on the academic appeals process

:mad:

Electus Unus
09-05-2009, 02:36 PM
the only real loss is brandon collins....the rest are backups.

At receiver Texas is so deep that it doesn't really matter

Hupernikomen
09-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus

Beasley has played alot. Don't know if he ever started.

Z-RO
09-05-2009, 02:57 PM

Wrong, C.Scott was named the starter

Electus Unus
09-05-2009, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
Wrong, C.Scott was named the starter You don't know Mack Brown

The first depth chart of the season is known as the "OR" depth chart. Its listed in numerical order if there is a "OR" on the position. Blake Gideon is the starting safety over Christian Scott.

Z-RO
09-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Once again wrong, Mack named him the starter when asked during one of his press conferences. I am a member of orangebloods (paying member), you act like this is something that hasnt been discussed at great length.

Electus Unus
09-05-2009, 03:16 PM
Once again wrong, Mack named him the starter when asked during one of his press conferences. I am a member of orangebloods (paying member), you act like this is something that hasnt been discussed at great length. I wouldn't let people know you subscribe to OB's....those dudes over there are tools especially Ketchum

Z-RO
09-05-2009, 03:36 PM
Doesnt matter, the information speaks for itself

LHexPlayer
09-05-2009, 03:50 PM
I wouldn't let people know you subscribe to OB's....those dudes over there are tools especially Ketchum :clap: :clap: :clap:

Electus Unus
09-05-2009, 04:21 PM
Doesnt matter, the information speaks for itself more or less the lack of good information

Z-RO
09-05-2009, 04:26 PM
A Lot more hits then misses. Just a matter of opinion in regards to you calling the posters over there tools. Its not bad at all as long as you are not thin skinned.

Electus Unus
09-05-2009, 04:29 PM
A Lot more hits then misses. Just a matter of opinion in regards to you calling the posters over there tools. Its not bad at all as long as you are not thin skinned. quite the circle jerk.......i prefer the BOB guys

Z-RO
09-05-2009, 04:34 PM
quite the circle jerk.......i prefer the BOB guys

I pefer the shaggybevo crowd myself, but with that last statement it explains a lot with your discontent with OB's.

ziggy29
09-05-2009, 04:35 PM
Funny how these suspensions always happen when a team is playing a creampuff. Such an amazing coincidence!

Z-RO
09-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Your comment makes no sense! It is the 1st game of the year and this could cause them to miss the entire season. You can’t pick and choose which games you are academically ineligible to play in. You’re either eligible for the season or you’re not.