PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State-Navy-Liberty Hill

Hill Man
09-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Getting ready to watch first tv game this morning on ESPN.. Ohio State vs Navy... just noticed the starting inside linebacker for Navy is listed to be Sr Tony Haberer #50 from Liberty Hill..

Tony was all everything at LH starting his freshman year.. Great athlete and all around kid now young man..
Go Tony, lay the wood on the buckeyes..

blowfish
09-05-2009, 10:52 AM
GO BUCKS!!!!

Electus Unus
09-05-2009, 10:58 AM
I think Navy could shock Ohio State....

I'll be watching this game as well as the Syracuse game to see how Paulus will do at the helm

IrishTex
09-05-2009, 11:23 AM
7-7

Navy just scored, and they look pretty good!!

DDBooger
09-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Navy's offense is fun to watch

Hill Man
09-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Navy's offense is fun to watch

Reminds me of Liberty Hill

blowfish
09-05-2009, 02:19 PM
Well that was interesting...now I have pulled all of my hair out. What was the NAvy coach thinking on the 2 point conversion. They had ran all over us all day and then do that. Thanks for the gift. It wont happen but we should drop out of the top 10.

DDBooger
09-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
Well that was interesting...now I have pulled all of my hair out. What was the NAvy coach thinking on the 2 point conversion. They had ran all over us all day and then do that. Thanks for the gift. It wont happen but we should drop out of the top 10. I agree, another dismal year for the Big 10. I thought OSU for sure next week with USC starting a frosh but dunno now

Txbroadcaster
09-05-2009, 02:26 PM
IMO this game really does not show anything about OSU except their O is solid.

They wont see another offense like Navy all year and teams really cannot take much from this game when it comes to attacking the OSU D because they dont do what Navy does

DDBooger
09-05-2009, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
IMO this game really does not show anything about OSU except their O is solid.

They wont see another offense like Navy all year and teams really cannot take much from this game when it comes to attacking the OSU D because they dont do what Navy does
yeah that is the typical Navy caveat, but I don't know, I think they'll prove that "theoretical" underpinning next week :) Navy gets after ya though!

blowfish
09-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Unfortunately it can be very easy to look past a Navy to get a better look at a USC. Not taking anything away from Navy. I am convinced they are the real deal. Dont tell my brother in law but I will be rooting for the rams the rest of the year.

IrishTex
09-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
Unfortunately it can be very easy to look past a Navy to get a better look at a USC. Not taking anything away from Navy. I am convinced they are the real deal. Dont tell my brother in law but I will be rooting for the rams the rest of the year.

I really enjoyed this game today...

The Navy QB has a great arm, and it was good seeing the 3rd longest play from scrimmage for Navy as well.

I will be rooting for Navy as well...(ahem) until they play ARMY!!!

:D