PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Wins

skins4life
09-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Snyder 42
Lubbock Cooper 27

Snyder_TigerFan
09-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Good game Tigers. #1 had a great game. #2 had some good catches. I didn't notice #12 in on returns, kind of surprised. He had a heck of a game last week. Overall, a well played game by the Tigers. They were unable stop us on offense (we stopped ourselves a few times with the false starts). Defense needs to tight up a bit and wrap up.

Hope the #23 for the Pirates makes a speedy recovery. One heck of a player.

garciap77
09-05-2009, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Good game Tigers. #1 had a great game. #2 had some good catches. I didn't notice #12 in on returns, kind of surprised. He had a heck of a game last week. Overall, a well played game by the Tigers. They were unable stop us on offense (we stopped ourselves a few times with the false starts). Defense needs to tight up a bit and wrap up.

Congrats! Looks like you guys are getting it together.

P.S. Looks like Big Spring is the really deal! You guys were able to hang in there with BS for a bit, so that in its self show Snyder will be tough win district starts.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Where is Black Magic?

Ex-Tiger2005
09-08-2009, 02:45 PM

They didnt kick to Shade (#12) but he was in there! Hats off to Keenan and AT they played really well!

Snydertigersrul
09-08-2009, 04:07 PM

It's impossible to return kicks when they intentionally keep the ball from you. He led the defense with 12 tackles at safety.

Snyder_TigerFan
09-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
It's impossible to return kicks when they intentionally keep the ball from you. He led the defense with 12 tackles at safety.

I said I didn't notice him in there, but I take it that he was.

Who-dun-it!!?
09-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

Not good when your safety is the leading tackler. We do nee to tighten up a bit. But that O sure looked good? What's that called when they throw the ball? Oh yea! a PASSING GAME! Never thought I'd see that in Snyder. Great job Coaches and Players!!!

IrishTex
09-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
Not good when your safety is the leading tackler. We do nee to tighten up a bit. But that O sure looked good? What's that called when they throw the ball? Oh yea! a PASSING GAME! Never thought I'd see that in Snyder. Great job Coaches and Players!!!

Ha! I thought you were talking about Sweetwater...

:D

Question...as open as west texas is....why don't west Texas teams throw more? You'd think it would be a natural thing.

:thinking: