PDA

View Full Version : San Marcos man kills 2 teens in home invasion

turbostud
09-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,546600,00.html?test=latestnews)

turbostud
09-04-2009, 01:42 PM
DDBooger was it you? :eek:

DDBooger
09-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Damn, that's what must have happened last night. I was on my way to a friends house last night and about 6-7 police cars were going mach 1 off of 35 onto WonderWorld Drive. :( Sad

Old Dog
09-04-2009, 03:50 PM
We are most likely going to see more and more of this being with the economic times so difficult. Too bad the home invasion of the Doctor's home over in Bellville couldn't have turned out this way instead of the opposite.

sinton66
09-04-2009, 08:41 PM
I'm going to start arming myself when I go outside to smoke. Dang apartment complex in Deer Park is getting dangerous.

44INAROW
09-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Old Dog
We are most likely going to see more and more of this being with the economic times so difficult. Too bad the home invasion of the Doctor's home over in Bellville couldn't have turned out this way instead of the opposite.

I agree - if the situation is as reported - I certainly hope the home owner doesn't have any adverse legal or civil action to deal with..

IHStangFan
09-05-2009, 05:10 AM
Texas adopted the "Castle Doctrine" a handful of years back now.....in english you ask.....sure....

If you illegally trespass/break into someone's home...in a nutshell......they have the right by law to blow your head off no questions asked!!!

Castle Doctrine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Doctrine_in_the_United_States)

In my opinion....if you B&E...you've got it coming.

GOD BLESS TEXAS!!

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Texas adopted the "Castle Doctrine" a handful of years back now.....in english you ask.....sure....

If you illegally trespass/break into someone's home...in a nutshell......they have the right by law to blow your head off no questions asked!!!

Castle Doctrine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Doctrine_in_the_United_States)

In my opinion....if you B&E...you've got it coming.

GOD BLESS TEXAS!!

x2

44INAROW
09-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
x2

x3.... I do suggest the owner do a quick.... 'Honey, is that you" before pulling the trigger just in case ;)

sinton66
09-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
x3.... I do suggest the owner do a quick.... 'Honey, is that you" before pulling the trigger just in case ;)

I doubt "Honey" would be doing a B&E.;)

44INAROW
09-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I doubt "Honey" would be doing a B&E.;)

lol well, "back in the day" when PeeWee would hang out at "the Roost" the local bar (which is now a mexican restaurant) I would lock his drunk ass out - he'd try that "drunk sneak in thing" I would be so freaking mad at his ass BUT listening to him trying to be quiet while falling down drunk - it was hard to stay mad at him.

SWMustang
09-07-2009, 12:28 AM
lol well, "back in the day" when PeeWee would hang out at "the Roost" the local bar (which is now a mexican restaurant) I would lock his drunk ass out - he'd try that "drunk sneak in thing" I would be so freaking mad at his ass BUT listening to him trying to be quiet while falling down drunk - it was hard to stay mad at him.

as long as he came home alone, why so mean?

IHStangFan
09-07-2009, 04:38 PM
x3.... I do suggest the owner do a quick.... 'Honey, is that you" before pulling the trigger just in case ;) you should never even have your finger inside the trigger guard if you don't have positive target ID....or that's how I've always been taught/trained. :D

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-08-2009, 12:34 PM
I was in San Marcos this weekend with the in-laws and the word going round was that it really wasn't a home invasion, it was a drug deal gone bad. Don't know what the truth is, I guess only time will tell.

TMer25
09-09-2009, 08:03 AM
A small amount of marijuana was found in the home.

turbostud
09-10-2009, 09:45 PM

All you gotta say is Its coming right for us (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2436_3BRlA&feature=related)

:D