PDA

View Full Version : aTm Set to Play USC and Oregon...

Bullaholic
09-03-2009, 09:20 AM
What do you Ag fans think?

http://www.aggieathletics.com/genrel/090209aaa.html

jason
09-03-2009, 09:30 AM
"When you combine USC and Oregon with the non-conference games we have planned with Arkansas, SMU and others in the coming seasons, I think our future football schedules will be challenging and highly entertaining.

Oregon is a personal one for me. I was athletic director there for almost 10 years. We were never able to schedule the Ducks when I was at Nebraska. But, when the dates worked out here, I jumped on it. Oregon has a great venue, and gorgeous scenery. I think our fans will love to travel to the Pacific Northwest in September of 2018.

The same is true for USC. The Coliseum has hosted two Olympics during its storied history. Plus, Southern California has Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm and beautiful beaches. It will be another fun place for our fans to visit."

good thing southern cal has those other things because something will have to cheer up the ag fans after they get beat 63-0....

why on earth would a&m want to play usc??? i guess for usc it is one of those games that is marked as an easy win and for a&m, they'll make a ton of money off of it....

Electus Unus
09-03-2009, 09:37 AM
it is to far away to even formulate an opinion on those games since no one on any of the rosters will be on those teams.

BobcatBenny
09-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
it is to far away to even formulate an opinion on those games since no one on any of the rosters will be on those teams.
Heck ... A&M will have had two new head coaches by then.