PDA

View Full Version : ANYBODY STILL UP THAT WANTS TO TALK BASEBALL?

Bandera YaYa
05-16-2003, 11:44 PM
GOSH, WHERE ARE ALL THE TRASH TALKERS AT THIS HOUR..GUESS IT' PAST YOUR BEDTIME!!! SWEET DREAMS....OH, IF YOU ARE HALF AWAKE, THOUGHT YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE BANDERA AND YOAKUM GAME.....WHO DO YOU THINK WON????

Bulldogs35YaYa
05-16-2003, 11:47 PM
Hey there fellow YaYa, I think I just told everyone who won and mighty proud to do so. Bulldogs Bulldogs Ya Ya Ya

Bandera YaYa
05-16-2003, 11:54 PM
YEAH, ME TOO, BUT ALL THOSE OLD GUYS THAT ARE SO QUICK TO DISS US ARE FAST ASLEEP!!OR THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO HEAR WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY....THEY SAID WE DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE...BUT THEY JUST DON'T KNOW THE BULLDOG PRIDE WE HAVE...DO THEY??

Bulldogs35YaYa
05-16-2003, 11:59 PM
Heart, YaYa, lots and lots of heart!!! Well, I guess Im gonna go to sleep too so I will be ready for our victory tommorrow! Be there with bells on, I will be. YaYa!!!!

Bandera YaYa
05-17-2003, 12:03 AM
SEE YA' TOMORROW!! YA YA LOVES OUR BOYS!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
05-17-2003, 12:10 AM
Ummm, no, we're all asleep, like most normal people do. But all this whoopin' and hollerin' is waking me up and i'm not at all happy about it. Bandera won......whoop. Just keep it at that and go to bed, sheesh.

Come back down to Earth, YaYa, it's a 3 game series, not a 1 game playoff. Don't celebrate yet.

Bandera YaYa
05-17-2003, 12:26 AM
Oh, come on, let me be happy for tonite.....with all the doom and gloom towards Bandera on this site, I think I deserve a little chance to "whoop" it up...I'll be OK in the morning..oh yeah, it is the morning!! Ya Ya!! I know we still have a game or two left...but be happy for us, OK? I think Yoakum has a GREAT team, so our work is cut out...but tonight is good...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bandera YaYa
05-17-2003, 12:30 AM
oh,yeah....what's "normal"? Sounds boring...that's not me! Now, go back to sleep!