PDA

View Full Version : Let's hear It for the Girls In Mineral Wells...

Bullaholic
09-02-2009, 11:37 AM
Something you don't see in varsity football everyday---especially in Texas. Hats off to this young lady, although I sure hope she is "off" Friday night against the Bulls:

http://www.mineralwellsindex.com/localsports/images_sizedimage_244095009/resources_photoview

Phantom Stang
09-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Haltom could sure use her!:clap:

44INAROW
09-02-2009, 11:53 AM
good for her! Now I have "let's hear it for the girls" in my head - Thanks Bull :doh:

pirate4state
09-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
good for her! Now I have "let's hear it for the girls" in my head - Thanks Bull :doh: +1 and me too! ugh

This made me think of the tv movie Quarterback Princess with Helen Hunt. Anyone ever watch that movie? I was 11 years old when it came out and I watched it and thought she, Tami Maida (HH's character) was the coolest thing EVER! haha

ccmom
09-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
+1 and me too! ugh

This made me think of the tv movie Quarterback Princess with Helen Hunt. Anyone ever watch that movie? I was 11 years old when it came out and I watched it and thought she, Tami Maida (HH's character) was the coolest thing EVER! haha

I LOVED that movie!! It's too funny that you remembered her character's name. :)

pirate4state
09-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I LOVED that movie!! It's too funny that you remembered her character's name. :) I remembered her first name, but looked up her last name. :nerd: