PDA

View Full Version : And you thought Matt Leinart's last year was easy...

Emerson1
09-01-2009, 09:48 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/In-one-respect-finally-Tebow-takes-it-easy?urn=ncaaf,185846

This is causing the same kind of uproar it did when Leinart did it. I don't have a problem with it since he has finished his degree.

Is he still under scholarship though? I read the minimum credit hours for scholarship/federal aid is 6 hours.

bigwood33
09-01-2009, 09:52 PM
I am sure he will have to be a 'full time' student so he will probably begin work on his Masters...that is what usually happens in these cases. I am sure that Shipley has already graduated at UT but he will be back for a 6th year because of the medical redshirt that he was granted.

BreckTxLonghorn
09-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
I am sure he will have to be a 'full time' student so he will probably begin work on his Masters...that is what usually happens in these cases. I am sure that Shipley has already graduated at UT but he will be back for a 6th year because of the medical redshirt that he was granted.

I think Shipley is getting his Ph.D. is kinesiology this year.

Tommy: "you know a lot of people graduate college in 7 years"
Richard: "Yeah...they're called doctors."

wildstangs
09-02-2009, 07:47 PM
I think your very last semester of college doesn't matter. If you only have 3 hours left - thats all you have left.

I only had 6 hours my last semester and still qualified for full financial aid and full time status.

DDBooger
09-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/In-one-respect-finally-Tebow-takes-it-easy?urn=ncaaf,185846

This is causing the same kind of uproar it did when Leinart did it. I don't have a problem with it since he has finished his degree.

Is he still under scholarship though? I read the minimum credit hours for scholarship/federal aid is 6 hours.
guess all the seats in Underwater Fire Prevention were taken. :D

Electus Unus
09-02-2009, 09:09 PM
only a 3.72 in a easy major...i'm not impressed.

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
only a 3.72 in a easy major...i'm not impressed.
And what's your GPA? :p

And isn't he getting his Bachelors' in 3-years, minus the one class.....while playing football? :thinking: