PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Perspective: LenDale White

BreckTxLonghorn
09-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Let's get your thoughts here, I've got LenDale in two leagues as my sleeper pick. The guy quit tequila, lost 30 lbs, and is now in USC "I can 5 yards or less any time on command" mode, which I think will lead to a ton of redzone TDs.

Should I start him week 1 vs Pittsburgh? Or see how things work out there and adjust my roster as such?

cshscougar08
09-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Let's get your thoughts here, I've got LenDale in two leagues as my sleeper pick. The guy quit tequila, lost 30 lbs, and is now in USC "I can 5 yards or less any time on command" mode, which I think will lead to a ton of redzone TDs.

Should I start him week 1 vs Pittsburgh? Or see how things work out there and adjust my roster as such?

I have him as well and will be sitting him week one. I want to see what his touches will be like. Also, they are playing Pittsburgh which is pretty ferocious against the run.

Ex-Tiger2005
09-01-2009, 01:15 PM
I think I will sit him also! But I think he is gonna be real good this year and a force to be reckoned with! But prolly not against the Steelers!

crzyjournalist03
09-01-2009, 01:18 PM
I think he's fallen a little out of favor in Tennessee. Chris Johnson really established himself, and the Titans are going to give him an opportunity to become an every-down back this year.

Of course, this is coming from a guy who owns Chris Johnson in a couple of leagues...:D

Ex-Tiger2005
09-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I think he's fallen a little out of favor in Tennessee. Chris Johnson really established himself, and the Titans are going to give him an opportunity to become an every-down back this year.

Of course, this is coming from a guy who owns Chris Johnson in a couple of leagues...:D

I agree with ya on that! But I think inside the 10 yard line it will go to White if Fisher has anything to do with that! C. Johnson will be dynamic this year tho!

crabman
09-01-2009, 10:06 PM
I have him and I am starting him and Maurice Jones-Drew. I just think Lendale White's head is in the right place.

CelinaCatFan
09-02-2009, 05:50 PM
I think LenDale White's days in Tennessee could be numbered. With Chris Johnson and Javon Ringer, his value drops significantly in a Dynasty League.

ivchris
09-02-2009, 10:37 PM
I think you've made a wise pick for the same reason I did in 2 leagues. He's leaner, faster and last year's leading scorer. I think he'll be even more improved now. He'd have been my pick over Reggie Bush because even with a Heisman, Reggie can't get the job done in IR.