PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood vs. Celina

Looking4number8
08-31-2009, 09:05 PM
Just trying to give Orange Machine a place to play....

BobcatBenny
08-31-2009, 09:07 PM
LOL ... I just was thinking ... sucks to not have a Celina thread to participate in. LOL

Looking4number8
08-31-2009, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
LOL ... I just was thinking ... sucks to not have a Celina thread to participate in. LOL

I noticed that too... are yall open this week? It may not be that yall play air every week, but you never seem to play anyone that post on here!

garciap77
08-31-2009, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I noticed that too... are yall open this week? It may not be that yall play air every week, but you never seem to play anyone that post on here!

Snyder does!:D

;)

95mustang
08-31-2009, 09:15 PM

There are plenty of Celina posters on the Brownwood threads. But it is nice to have your own thread to post in every once in awhile. :D

Whats even better is having a post that isn't bashing the Lion faithful!.........yet.

BobcatBenny
08-31-2009, 09:39 PM
It is Trinity Christian this week for the Bobcats.

We Christian teams tend to want to play each other. Sort of a special Christian district.

Trashman
08-31-2009, 09:55 PM
It is Trinity Christian this week for the Bobcats.

We Christian teams tend to want to play each other. Sort of a special Christian district.

If I remember my Sunday school lessons corectly......Didn't the Christians get thown to the lions?:D

garciap77
08-31-2009, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
If I remember my Sunday school lessons corectly......Didn't the Christians get thown to the lions?:D

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

OldBison75
08-31-2009, 10:35 PM
Trashman, I have to say that your last comment was about the best use of the bible history ever used on this board. CUDOS for a "CHRISTIAN" insult.

orange machine
08-31-2009, 10:38 PM

That was pretty good:clap:

Trashman
08-31-2009, 10:56 PM
Before this goes any further, I would like for everyone to understand that my last post was not intended in any way to be a slap against Christians. I am and have been one since i was a kid. It was just a joke so get over it :D

hollywood
08-31-2009, 10:58 PM
Before this goes any further, I would like for everyone to understand that my last post was not intended in any way to be a slap against Christians. I am and have been one since i was a kid. It was just a joke so get over it :D :clap: Thanks you!

BobcatBenny
08-31-2009, 11:33 PM
Yep ... and God shut the lion's mouths.

Which is more evidence that ... the moderators ... are not ... in fact ... gods. :eek:

LE Dad
08-31-2009, 11:35 PM

Which is more evidence that ... the moderators ... are not ... in fact ... gods. :eek: :clap: Lol

Ranger Mom
08-31-2009, 11:37 PM

Which is more evidence that ... the moderators ... are not ... in fact ... gods. :eek:

Well technically....3 of us are Goddesses!! GET IT RIGHT!!!!:tongue: :tongue:

charlesrixey
09-01-2009, 06:19 AM

well get ready because it will happen again next week with daingerfield

BILLYFRED0000
09-01-2009, 07:46 AM

Yes but only temporarily. In the end the Christians win.

Rocket
09-01-2009, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Oh I had something good to say here but I will refrain.... for once.

daug
09-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You, Rocket and who else?

garciap77
09-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Oh I had something good to say here but I will refrain.... for once.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Rocket
09-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by daug
You, Rocket and who else?

The return of daug! Poor guy can't even spell the state he lives in... or the word dog, for that matter.

DU_stud04
09-01-2009, 01:02 PM
The return of daug! Poor guy can't even spell the state he lives in... or the word dog, for that matter. hahahaha

Bullaholic
09-01-2009, 01:21 PM
The thread title is "Brownwood vs Celina". Let us examine this in terms of state title games opponents (couldn't find playoff bracket results) of each to see if Rocket's Celina theory is applicable to his own Lions:

Following are the results/opponents of Brownwood's state title game appearances. Would their opponents be considered "powers" in the day or were they "cupcakes"?

1965-Brownwood 14, Bridge City 0
1967-Brownwood 36, El Campo 12
1969-Brownwood 34, West Columbia 16
1970-Brownwood 14, Cuero 0
1978-Brownwood 21, Gainesville 12
1981-Brownwood 24, Sugarland Willow Ridge 9

It would appear that Brownwood has never lost a state title game appearance unless I have missed one.

Rocket? How say ye....?

BwdLions
09-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
The thread title is "Brownwood vs Celina". Let us examine this in terms of state title games opponents (couldn't find playoff bracket results) of each to see if Rocket's Celina theory is applicable to his own Lions:

Following are the results/opponents of Brownwood's state title game appearances. Would their opponents be considered "powers" in the day or were they "cupcakes"?

It would appear that Brownwood has never lost a state title game appearance unless I have missed one.

Rocket? How say ye....?

You missed the first one:

1960 Brownwood 26, Port Lavaca 6

BwdLions
09-01-2009, 01:31 PM

Rocket? How say ye....?

Brownwood lost to Dickinson 40-28 in the 1977 state title game.

Bullaholic
09-01-2009, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the corrections, BWL. It is probably going to take some real Brownwood oldtimers to shed any light on the Lion's opposition in these games.

Rocket
09-01-2009, 01:33 PM

Rocket? How say ye....?

I believe we lost to Dickinson in 1977 in the Championship game.

WOS87 would be a better person to ask about the caliber of teams Brownwood beat in the playoffs those years. I know Brownwood definitely had a system and a formula. You have to, to be that successful. I am sure Brownwood's size and enrollment was also a factor. The caliber of students. the success, the coach, and the town. It all played a part. Probably the luck of the draw on the opponent side as well. Either way, you play the hand that is dealt. If the theory sticks, then so be it. I didn't ever mean it as a shot. YOU PEOPLE CAN'T SEEM TO SEE THAT.

I also stated on many occasions that a State Championship is difficult to win and special. People always say Brownwood hasn't done anything since 1981. But what was done in the past, NOBODY can take away from us. The kids playing today honor that as if they did it themselves. We love Brownwood Football and we honor one of the greatest football coaches that ever stepped foot on the planet when we talk about our State Titles. They are as much a part of who Brownwood is today as they were in 1982.

Rocket
09-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
You missed the first one:

1960 Brownwood 26, Port Lavaca 6

Give the guy a break, it is hard keeping up with so many state titles...

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 01:44 PM
I believe we lost to Dickinson in 1977 in the Championship game.

WOS87 would be a better person to ask about the caliber of teams Brownwood beat in the playoffs those years. I know Brownwood definitely had a system and a formula. You have to, to be that successful. I am sure Brownwood's size and enrollment was also a factor. The caliber of students. the success, the coach, and the town. It all played a part. Probably the luck of the draw on the opponent side as well. Either way, you play the hand that is dealt. If the theory sticks, then so be it. I didn't ever mean it as a shot. YOU PEOPLE CAN'T SEEM TO SEE THAT.

I also stated on many occasions that a State Championship is difficult to win and special. People always say Brownwood hasn't done anything since 1981. But what was done in the past, NOBODY can take away from us. The kids playing today honor that as if they did it themselves. We love Brownwood Football and we honor one of the greatest football coaches that ever stepped foot on the planet when we talk about our State Titles. They are as much a part of who Brownwood is today as they were in 1982. GREAT now take your statement and everywheree it says we or Brownwood put the word Celina cause everything you said applies to them and any other school you want to insert and when you try to diminish that with a theory guess or whatever else you are gonna cause problems.

BleedOrange
09-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Give the guy a break, it is hard keeping up with so many state titles...

It is interesting that today's system requires 6 wins for a championship. All of Brownwood's titles only required 4 wins. So how does that factor in to your "Celina Theory"? You are criticizing Celina for games Brownwood never even played to get their titles. Interesting indeed. I am certain playing "air" was more difficult.

Rocket
09-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
GREAT now take your statement and everywheree it says we or Brownwood put the word Celina cause everything you said applies to them and any other school you want to insert and when you try to diminish that with a theory guess or whatever else you are gonna cause problems.

Dude. You still don't get it.

Rocket
09-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by BleedOrange
It is interesting that today's system requires 6 wins for a championship. All of Brownwood's titles only required 4 wins. So how does that factor in to your "Celina Theory"? You are criticizing Celina for games Brownwood never even played to get their titles. Interesting indeed. I am certain playing "air" was more difficult.

When we won them, only 1 went from each district, the District Champion. So you played the best. 2 Divisions? Yeah right... It wasn't as watered down.

Divison II requires 6 and Division I requires 5. So you have 2 State Championships from one classification where 1 had to win one less game. I know 5A is different. They both require 6.

Today's system is diluted. It gives more teams a shot, but let's be honest, 2 State Champions from each Classification and 3 and 4 teams from each district is not as prestigious as the old system. Not even close.

Criticizing? LOL So defensive... If you are looking for my approval before you can feel good about your State Championships then you got some serious issues. LOL

Rocket
09-01-2009, 01:59 PM
I will be honest about something. I love to look at the bracket the week the playoffs start. Remember, the goal is to win a State Championship with the hand you have been dealt. I look at the bracket hoping that the road is not rough, but if it is, I am full of HOPE that we can do it anyway. I am also a realist. I know if we have some hard opponents in Week 1 or Week 2, the odds of winning it all go way down...

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Dude. You still don't get it. :clap: I get Celina gets it everyone gets it.:D

:nerd: Your theory holds water.

:rolleyes:Now it's time to flush it cause it stinks. :clap: :clap: :rolleyes: :D

Farmersfan
09-01-2009, 02:03 PM
Dude. You still don't get it.

I raised two teenage boys to adulthood and it seems that anytime I would question them about their stupid decisions or some of the ridiculous things they would say I always got this same statement: DAD! YOU JUST DON"T GET IT!!!!! I learned over the years that this is nothing more than a response to being backed into a corner. Rather than make yourself look wrong you would rather attempt to make it look like OTHERS just aren't capable of understanding you. The difference between my boys and what I see from you is that at least my boys matured and grew up. Can you? :D

turbostud
09-01-2009, 02:03 PM
I will be honest about something. I love to look at the bracket the week the playoffs start. Remember, the goal is to win a State Championship with the hand you have been dealt. I look at the bracket hoping that the road is not rough, but if it is, I am full of HOPE that we can do it anyway. I am also a realist. I know if we have some hard opponents in Week 1 or Week 2, the odds of winning it all go way down...

Then why diminish the accomplishments of another school by saying the road they took to get there was weak.
Why not start a thread with the theory that Bwood plays a tough schedule, or Bwood plays in a tough district, or Bwood plays in a tough Region? Alot of people would probably agree with you.

Bullaholic
09-01-2009, 02:04 PM

And do you think they look at it differently in Celina, Rocket? In all seriousness, don't you think we could put a capper on this issue by just saying that both Celina and Brownwood beat the teams that were in the brackets each week enroute to the title. Neither had a hand in PICKING their playoff opponents--they just beat whoever showed up.. Your argument is with the UIL--NOT Celina, Rocket.

Rocket
09-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I raised two teenage boys to adulthood and it seems that anytime I would question them about their stupid decisions or some of the ridiculous things they would say I always got this same statement: DAD! YOU JUST DON"T GET IT!!!!! I learned over the years that this is nothing more than a response to being backed into a corner. Rather than make yourself look wrong you would rather attempt to make it look like OTHERS just aren't capable of understanding you. The difference between my boys and what I see from you is that at least my boys matured and grew up. Can you? :D

I just wish people would read what I said as a theory and not as punch in Celina's gut. The problem is they are misinterpreting me as if the Titles don't mean anything or they mean less. I NEVER SAID THAT. They are immature in the fact they can't accept that strength of schedule can be an XFactor. If strength of schedule is not a factor, then the BCS should throw it out too, along with the AP Poll.

Besides, maturity+posting on a messageboard= boredom.

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 02:10 PM
I raised two teenage boys to adulthood and it seems that anytime I would question them about their stupid decisions or some of the ridiculous things they would say I always got this same statement: DAD! YOU JUST DON"T GET IT!!!!! I learned over the years that this is nothing more than a response to being backed into a corner. Rather than make yourself look wrong you would rather attempt to make it look like OTHERS just aren't capable of understanding you. The difference between my boys and what I see from you is that at least my boys matured and grew up. Can you? :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rocket
09-01-2009, 02:14 PM
And do you think they look at it differently in Celina, Rocket? In all seriousness, don't you think we could put a capper on this issue by just saying that both Celina and Brownwood beat the teams that were in the brackets each week enroute to the title. Neither had a hand in PICKING their playoff opponents--they just beat whoever showed up.. Your argument is with the UIL--NOT Celina, Rocket.

Why do you people keep validating my opinion?

BleedOrange
09-01-2009, 02:15 PM
When we won them, only 1 went from each district, the District Champion. So you played the best. 2 Divisions? Yeah right... It wasn't as watered down.

Divison II requires 6 and Division I requires 5. So you have 2 State Championships from one classification where 1 had to win one less game. I know 5A is different. They both require 6.

Today's system is diluted. It gives more teams a shot, but let's be honest, 2 State Champions from each Classification and 3 and 4 teams from each district is not as prestigious as the old system. Not even close.

Criticizing? LOL So defensive... If you are looking for my approval before you can feel good about your State Championships then you got some serious issues. LOL

I would never look for your approval (you really shouldn't think so highly of yourself) To be quite honest I find you somewhat amusing (kind of like watching a dog chase its tail). I will continue to point out your flawed logic. You throw it up against the wall and you hope it sticks. Unfortunately for you it usually doesn't. Finally, for the record they are not my state championships. They belong to those young men who went out there worked hard and earned it. I am nothing more than a fan of a fine program that exhibits the type of character that people in the Celina can be proud of.

Rocket
09-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Then why diminish the accomplishments of another school by saying the road they took to get there was weak.
Why not start a thread with the theory that Bwood plays a tough schedule, or Bwood plays in a tough district, or Bwood plays in a tough Region? Alot of people would probably agree with you.

Please start those threads.. I would love to discuss them.

turbostud
09-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Please start those threads.. I would love to discuss them.

I'm not a Bwood homer.

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Why not start a thread with the theory that Bwood plays a tough schedule, or Bwood plays in a tough district, or Bwood plays in a tough Region? Alot of people would probably agree with you. I sure wouldn't disagree with that.:cool:

Rocket
09-01-2009, 02:23 PM
I would never look for your approval (you really shouldn't think so highly of yourself) To be quite honest I find you somewhat amusing (kind of like watching a dog chase its tail). I will continue to point out your flawed logic. You throw it up against the wall and you hope it sticks. Unfortunately for you it usually doesn't. Finally, for the record they are not my state championships. They belong to those young men who went out there worked hard and earned it. I am nothing more than a fan of a fine program that exhibits the type of character that people in the Celina can be proud of.

OK, I am starting to see that you get it. Amusement. Entertainment purposes only.

Yeah I threw something out there, and yeah it is a factor. People that know me in person usually have nothing bad to say about me.

If that is true about the State Championships belonging to the kids, then don't keep count and say we win and blah blah blah. Send the trophy home with the kids.

Those kids represent the town, the supporters, and the families of Celina. That is why it means so much. Take Celina off of the Bobcats if what you say is true. Wow, bad argument. From now on refer to them as the 2009-2011 Bobcats. LOL

Rocket
09-01-2009, 02:25 PM
I'm not a Bwood homer.

Well guess what. I'm not a Celina Homer or a Celina Buttkisser. Shoot me.

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 02:28 PM
I would never look for your approval (you really shouldn't think so highly of yourself) To be quite honest I find you somewhat amusing (kind of like watching a dog chase its tail). I will continue to point out your flawed logic. You throw it up against the wall and you hope it sticks. Unfortunately for you it usually doesn't. Finally, for the record they are not my state championships. They belong to those young men who went out there worked hard and earned it. I am nothing more than a fan of a fine program that exhibits the type of character that people in the Celina can be proud of. :clap: :clap: :clap:

turbostud
09-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Well guess what. I'm not a Celina Homer or a Celina Buttkisser. Shoot me.

I didnt say you were, but when you start diminishing the accomplishments of other schools for "entertainment purposes" you look like a fool.

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Well guess what. I'm not a Celina Homer or a Celina Buttkisser. Shoot me. You don't get it not bout homer or buttkisser. It's about mutual respect.

Rocket
09-01-2009, 02:33 PM
I didnt say you were, but when you start diminishing the accomplishments of other schools for "entertainment purposes" you look like a fool.

I said the same thing about Brownwood's Titles. I said there are many factors that lead to a State Championship. And yes, the opponents you play in the playoffs, to me, are a factor. Did you not read that?

You are getting my view of playing a bunch of nobody's in non-district and then bragging about wins with playing nobody's in the playoffs confused.

Rocket
09-01-2009, 02:36 PM
You don't get it not bout homer or buttkisser. It's about mutual respect.

I have plenty of respect for Celina. I just have a theory about one of the factors that helps them win their State Titles.

BleedOrange
09-01-2009, 02:39 PM
OK, I am starting to see that you get it. Amusement. Entertainment purposes only.

Yeah I threw something out there, and yeah it is a factor. People that know me in person usually have nothing bad to say about me.

If that is true about the State Championships belonging to the kids, then don't keep count and say we win and blah blah blah. Send the trophy home with the kids. Those kids represent the town, the supporters, and the families of Celina. That is why it means so much. Take Celina off of the Bobcats if what you say is true. Wow, bad argument. From now on refer to them as the 2009-2011 Bobcats. LOL

All I can say is HUH??? I was only noting that they don't belong to me personally. You are reading to much into my comment. The whole community is involved in the process but only a few actually play the game. Those who play every week give the community something to be involved in and be proud of (whether winning a championship or not).

Rocket
09-01-2009, 02:45 PM
All I can say is HUH??? I was only noting that they don't belong to me personally. You are reading to much into my comment. The whole community is involved in the process but only a few actually play the game. Those who play every week give the community something to be involved in and be proud of (whether winning a championship or not).

I understand. So your semantics are better than mine. We both mean the same thing. LOL

I thought if Brownwood won a state championship, every fan got a ring. Thanks for clearing that up.

BleedOrange
09-01-2009, 02:50 PM
I understand. So your semantics are better than mine. We both mean the same thing. LOL

I thought if Brownwood won a state championship, every fan got a ring. Thanks for clearing that up.

Your welcome. LOL

Bullaholic
09-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Why do you people keep validating my opinion?

I don't argue opinions, Rocket---there is absolutely no future or profit in it.

plpsftball
09-01-2009, 02:59 PM
I just hope Brownwood doesnt forget about LaVega this week

Rocket
09-01-2009, 03:07 PM
Your welcome. LOL

LOL

OK, let's have a truce. I had a blast with the whole Celina Theory as well as mixing it up today. I have plenty of respect for Celina. Doesn't mean that I don't want to see Brownwood and them play and Brownwood beat them. Also, it would be the most state championships ever represented on one field if they ever do meet. Brownwood did play Permian 4 years straight where 14 State Titles were represented, but this would be 15. And, it would be a SemiFinal game. It would be an amazing game.

When Coach Wood and Coach Moore met and talked about the Wins record, Coach Wood had nothing but respect for Moore and Moore the same for Wood. There has to be mutual respect or you are not a realistic Texas High School Football fan. Brownwood and Celina are both respected names not because of the fans, but because of the accomplishments of the Coach's, players, and towns as a whole.

I know I rub some the wrong way, but it is truly to just stir up conversation, discussion, and to maybe laugh a little. I laugh hard at myself and at plenty on this board. I am sorry if I crossed the line in all this. Just know that most of the trash talking I do on here is just that, TRASH.

Rocket
09-01-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by plpsftball
I just hope Brownwood doesnt forget about LaVega this week

Luckily, I don't have to be ready for the game. Not playing in it.

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 03:11 PM
:clap: :clap: Rocket, most of us are laughing hard at you too.:D

BleedOrange
09-01-2009, 03:25 PM
LOL

OK, let's have a truce. I had a blast with the whole Celina Theory as well as mixing it up today. I have plenty of respect for Celina. Doesn't mean that I don't want to see Brownwood and them play and Brownwood beat them. Also, it would be the most state championships ever represented on one field if they ever do meet. Brownwood did play Permian 4 years straight where 14 State Titles were represented, but this would be 15. And, it would be a SemiFinal game. It would be an amazing game.

When Coach Wood and Coach Moore met and talked about the Wins record, Coach Wood had nothing but respect for Moore and Moore the same for Wood. There has to be mutual respect or you are not a realistic Texas High School Football fan. Brownwood and Celina are both respected names not because of the fans, but because of the accomplishments of the Coach's, players, and towns as a whole.

I know I rub some the wrong way, but it is truly to just stir up conversation, discussion, and to maybe laugh a little. I laugh hard at myself and at plenty on this board. I am sorry if I crossed the line in all this. Just know that most of the trash talking I do on here is just that, TRASH.

A truce it is then. All of our meaningless banter aside its been fun. Its always good to have someone rile everyone up. You have been doing a great job getting folks going. With regard to our respective teams, I think it would great if we could see a meeting of these two teams in the near future. If both teams take care of business you never know. Good luck to the Lions.

BobcatBenny
09-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Dang ...

Wind is blowing out of the WSW this afternoon ...

What is that terrible smell?

Oh ... dang ... the Brownwood Lions must be on the practice field!:ack!: :ack!: :ack!:

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 03:31 PM
:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: All we are missing is a GP77 pic !

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Dang ...

Wind is blowing out of the WSW this afternoon ...

What is that terrible smell?

Oh ... dang ... the Brownwood Lions must be on the practice field!:ack!: :ack!: :ack!: :doh: Sniper!

Farmersfan
09-01-2009, 03:45 PM
A truce it is then. All of our meaningless banter aside its been fun. Its always good to have someone rile everyone up. You have been doing a great job getting folks going. With regard to our respective teams, I think it would great if we could see a meeting of these two teams in the near future. If both teams take care of business you never know. Good luck to the Lions.

Could be a great matchup. One team is an imagined powerhouse that hasn't won anything in a few dozen years and the other is a recent dominating force. I could get into that!!!!:devil: :devil:

BleedOrange
09-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Could be a great matchup. One team is an imagined powerhouse that hasn't won anything in a few dozen years and the other is a recent dominating force. I could get into that!!!!:devil: :devil:

:stirpot:

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Could be a great matchup. One team is an imagined powerhouse that hasn't won anything in a few dozen years and the other is a recent dominating force. I could get into that!!!!:devil: :devil: :mad: ouch, he got me. Didn't see that 1 coming. :rolleyes:

BleedOrange
09-01-2009, 03:56 PM
:mad: ouch, he got me. Didn't see that 1 coming. :rolleyes:

Was that directed at you? Now I am confused (again)?

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Was that directed at you? Now I am confused (again)? LOL, no that was headed right at Rocket. Thought I better take the bullet and keep him quiet.:hairpunk:

garciap77
09-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Well guess what. I'm not a Celina Homer or a Celina Buttkisser. Shoot me .
OK!!!!!!!!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/LittleGirlBigGun.jpg

:D

orange machine
09-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
OK!!!!!!!!

:D :1popcorn:

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 05:36 PM
OK!!!!!!!!

:D :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Looking4number8
09-01-2009, 05:41 PM
OK!!!!!!!!

:D

No, No, shoot me... PLEASE!!!

Rocket
09-01-2009, 06:10 PM

A few dozen? LOL It hasn't been that long! but close..

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 06:17 PM
OK!!!!!!!!

:D :thinking: Who knew Farmersfan looked like that !? :doh:
:inlove: :inlove:

Rocket
09-01-2009, 08:34 PM
:thinking: Who knew Farmersfan looked like that !? :doh:
:inlove: :inlove:

I think you are going to be gravely disappointed if you really meet him. Well, maybe not. LOL:inlove: :inlove:

daug
09-01-2009, 09:37 PM
1981:thinking:

Looking4number8
09-02-2009, 07:51 AM
back to the top, just for Benny

LE Dad
09-02-2009, 07:57 AM
back to the top, just for Benny :clap: :rolleyes: :clap:

OldBison75
09-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Just based on this thread, I pick Celina by 3. BUT, if the Lion defense can make a few stop, they might just pull it out.