PDA

View Full Version : Question about class?

BEAST
08-31-2009, 09:00 PM
What's up with all you people having short term memory loss? I have read several replies calling Rocket, myself and a few other classless. However, yall are the same chowder heads that flooded the board with the most classless post about Brownwood, not Brownwood posters, but the team last year. Double standard? A yea, a wee bit. Pot calling the kettle black, you betcha.

BEAST

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-31-2009, 09:01 PM
You have bad hair.

Electus Unus
08-31-2009, 09:02 PM
you smell like poo!

turbostud
08-31-2009, 09:03 PM
I start an Intro to Archeology class tomorrow. Cant wait.

WOS87
08-31-2009, 09:04 PM
Oh come on BEAST! Surely you can put better bait out than that!

;)

garciap77
08-31-2009, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
What's up with all you people having short term memory loss? I have read several replies calling Rocket, myself and a few other classless. However, yall are the same chowder heads that flooded the board with the most classless post about Brownwood, not Brownwood posters, but the team last year. Double standard? A yea, a wee bit. Pot calling the kettle black, you betcha.

BEAST

I did not call you, Rocket, and a few other classless.!

orange machine
08-31-2009, 09:08 PM
When someone comes on here and points out another team like Rocket did to Celina is that not classless. You can say he was not calling Celina out, but that is exactly what he was doing. He was trying to justify in his mind why Celina is good year in and out and he had to resort to the same old crap Celina doesnt play anybody junk which was calling Celina out.

95mustang
08-31-2009, 09:09 PM

BEAST

Amen Brother! I saw plenty of bashing last year in reagards to Brownwood Football. I know we might have caused some of it, but the kids playing didn't. This year will be different. We may not go undefeated but we will make plenty of noise.

sinton66
Originally posted by garciap77
I did not call you, Rocket, and a few other classless.!

I thought you said "clueless".

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Originally posted by sinton66

He did, but he was talking about you.

BEAST
08-31-2009, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by WOS87

;)

Might not of been the best bait in the world, but he bit it hook line and sinker. Lol.

BEAST

sinton66
08-31-2009, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END

Uh huh. but he was wearing a leather mask and dreaming of you.

Cadetdad
08-31-2009, 09:12 PM
Brownwood has made the playoffs, what once in last ten years...how are they so mighty? prove me wrong but thought i saw where they went once in last several years.

garciap77
08-31-2009, 09:13 PM

:stirpot: :1popcorn:

garciap77
08-31-2009, 09:14 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Snyder_TigerFan
08-31-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Cadetdad
Brownwood has made the playoffs, what once in last ten years...how are they so mighty? prove me wrong but thought i saw where they went once in last several years.

If memory serves me, since joining 3A, they are 0-1. :D

Cadetdad
oh wait i was wrong, they have been several times, just didnt do anything in them

garciap77

Rocket! Is that you?:D

;)

sinton66
08-31-2009, 09:16 PM

But...but...but... they're in lowly 3A now. They should sail through it just like last year. ....Oh wait......

BEAST
08-31-2009, 09:19 PM

02' 4A Div1 Semis. 06, 4A Div2 Quarters. And I think from 98 to 08 we only missed the playoffs 3 times. Went one and done once I believe. WOS might prove me wrong but I'm close. Next question.

What does your reply have to do with this thread?

BEAST

95mustang
08-31-2009, 09:20 PM
But...but...but... they're in lowly 3A now. They should sail through it just like last year. ....Oh wait......

I believe we all have acknowledged that last year we were 3-7. Not a single Brownwood poster will deny that. I didn't realize it was such a crime to believe in your team.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-31-2009, 09:20 PM

People dream about me all the time. Sometimes they're really weird and creepy like you mentioned, but most of the time they are young, beautiful ladies.

95mustang
08-31-2009, 09:21 PM
People dream about me all the time. Sometimes they're really weird and creepy like you mentioned, but most of the time they are young, beautiful ladies.

Who is dreaming now? :rolleyes:

WOS87
08-31-2009, 09:22 PM

WTH?? LOL

95mustang
08-31-2009, 09:23 PM
WTH?? LOL

I think he needs some help.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-31-2009, 09:25 PM
WTH?? LOL

It seemed pretty evident that I was being extremely cocky about how good I look.

WOS87
08-31-2009, 09:26 PM
It seemed pretty evident that I was being extremely cocky about how good I look.

Good deal... I may just dream about you tonight!

garciap77

If you keep posting dirty posts, I'm going to turn you in to WOS87! You he is the new sheriff in town and he will not put up with this kind of dirty posting!:D

;)

LE Dad
But...but...but... they're in lowly 3A now. They should sail through it just like last year. ....Oh wait...... If they had their receiver, the wind doesn't blow to hard and bobcat benny would quit tying the QBs shoes together. Then the Wood would show you all.

:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

sinfan75
08-31-2009, 09:27 PM
Brownwood has made the playoffs, what once in last ten years...how are they so mighty? prove me wrong but thought i saw where they went once in last several years. Brownwood can lay claim to 7 State Championships. How many does your team have. :thinking:

DU_stud04
08-31-2009, 09:27 PM
Yall must not know BBDE... always up for fun, BBDE beguiles women everywhere he goes...don't be surprised if you see him surrounded by adoring women. With an upbeat attitude and love for a good time and women, he is often the very center of the action!

WOS87
08-31-2009, 09:29 PM

;)

OK BEAST I take it back! LOL!!!

garciap77
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs108.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

I'm call WOS87!:mad: :D

;)

95mustang
Originally posted by DU_stud04
Yall must not know BBDE... always up for fun, BBDE beguiles women everywhere he goes...don't be surprised if you see him surrounded by adoring women. With an upbeat attitude and love for a good time and women, he is often the very center of the action!

How much did he pay for you to say that? :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-31-2009, 09:31 PM

It's all true.

garciap77
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/rosie_odonnell.jpghttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/gary_ava.jpghttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ugly1yycopyyo4.gif

I see what you mean!:D

;)

WOS87
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs108.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

I'm call WOS87!:mad: :D

;)

Don't call me... call Jasper and Silsbee

:devil:

sinton66
08-31-2009, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
I believe we all have acknowledged that last year we were 3-7. Not a single Brownwood poster will deny that. I didn't realize it was such a crime to believe in your team.

It's not a crime, but it's kinda silly to try to take 3A for granted just cause you had success in 4A. Yall aren't the first drop down that thought they'd rule 3A, and you won't be the last.

95mustang
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/rosie_odonnell.jpghttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ugly1yycopyyo4.gif

;) :clap: :clap: :clap:

DU_stud04
How much did he pay for you to say that? :D you must not know the chronicles of mustard and ketchup.

BleedOrange
08-31-2009, 09:35 PM

Calling like it is. If I say something classless about Brownwood please point it out. Responding to Rocket's inane diatribe does not count!

BEAST

Calling like it is. If I say something classless about Brownwood please point it out. Responding to Rocket's inane diatribe does not count!

95mustang
It's not a crime, but it's kinda silly to try to take 3A for granted just cause you had success in 4A. Yall aren't the first drop down that thought they'd rule 3A, and you won't be the last.

Just because we didn't do it last year doesn't mean we won't do it in the future. :p

orange machine
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/rosie_odonnell.jpghttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/gary_ava.jpghttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ugly1yycopyyo4.gif

;)

WHY!!!!!:eek:

BleedOrange
08-31-2009, 09:36 PM
Hot girl of the month??

44INAROW
08-31-2009, 09:39 PM
that Rosie picture is hysterical :D

LE Dad
08-31-2009, 09:43 PM
Good deal... I may just dream about you tonight! :rolleyes:

Trashman
08-31-2009, 09:44 PM
Is there a gas leak in here?:confused:

LE Dad
08-31-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by BleedOrange
Calling like it is. If I say something classless about Brownwood please point it out. Responding to Rocket's inane diatribe does not count! :clap: :clap: AMEN!

sinton66
08-31-2009, 09:47 PM
Just because we didn't do it last year doesn't mean we won't do it in the future. :p

I didn't say you won't ever do it. I'm just saying don't take 3A for granted. It's gotten the attention of a number of successful drop downs.

95mustang
08-31-2009, 09:50 PM
I didn't say you won't ever do it. I'm just saying don't take 3A for granted. It's gotten the attention of a number of successful drop downs.

I didn't take 3A for granted. There are to many 3A teams that can compete and be successful in 4A. I just liked our chances better in 3A.

Ranger Mom
08-31-2009, 09:51 PM
I didn't take 3A for granted. There are to many 3A teams that can compete and be successful in 4A. I just liked our chances better in 3A.

You can't deny that some of the Brownwood faithful did!!

95mustang
08-31-2009, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You can't deny that some of the Brownwood faithful did!!

Can't confirm that one either. ;)

sinton66
08-31-2009, 09:53 PM

Okay, it was more for Rocket than you.:D

LE Dad
08-31-2009, 09:54 PM
Don't call me... call Jasper and Silsbee

:devil: NO, NO,:tisk: Bad Mod.

Ranger Mom
08-31-2009, 09:55 PM
Can't confirm that one either. ;)

LOL!! I can!! If I was so inclined, I could pull up past posts to prove it!!

LE Dad
08-31-2009, 09:58 PM
:1popcorn: :2thumbsup

sinton66
08-31-2009, 09:59 PM
LOL!! I can!! If I was so inclined, I could pull up past posts to prove it!!

We've been here when several others dropped down, haven't we? They seem to start off that first year the same way every time.:D

Rocket
08-31-2009, 09:59 PM
I would still rather be in 3A than 4A. Give Brownwood a couple of years, we will make so much noise your ears will bleed.

Orange Machine... I did nothing but compliment Celina. You just can't handle the truth and that I am right. The years you won state, you played nobody until the 4th Round. DEAL WITH IT. It is just a fact. You guys still won. I forgot where I have to bow down to Celina. Is that in the rules of the board? LOL

(now OM will get upset and call me classless) OH BOOHOO quit your crying you little baby.

Ranger Mom
08-31-2009, 10:03 PM
We've been here when several others dropped down, haven't we? They seem to start off that first year the same way every time.:D

Yep!!! Been there, done that!!!

BEAST
08-31-2009, 10:08 PM
OK BEAST I take it back! LOL!!!

With this rabid bunch of folks, all you have to do is start a thread either about Brownwood or by a Brownwood poster and they start acting like chickens with their head cut off.

BEAST

Rocket
08-31-2009, 10:10 PM
Yep!!! Been there, done that!!!

Sorry we didn't drop down and kiss your butt. Seems like that is all y'all want. That is not fun. I am still not convinced. That is my opinion, and I am sticking to it.

BEAST
08-31-2009, 10:11 PM

So it is the pot calling the kettle black. You can be classless as long as you are valliantly standing up to Rocket. However, he isn't allowed to be classless while jabbing at you. Wow, talk about having the cake and eating too. However, I would expect nothing less from a Cop.

BEAST

garciap77
08-31-2009, 10:12 PM
With this rabid bunch of folks, all you have to do is start a thread either about Brownwood or by a Brownwood poster and they start acting like chickens with their head cut off.

BEAST

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I tried to stop it BEAST!:(

And then I just had to join in!

Rocket
08-31-2009, 10:12 PM
I know y'all don't believe it, but anybody that knows me knows I do have level of respect for 3A. I am just having fun. I have tried to say this over and over again, but you knuckleheads don't get it.

Ranger Mom
08-31-2009, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Sorry we didn't drop down and kiss your butt. Seems like that is all y'all want. That is not fun. I am still not convinced. That is my opinion, and I am sticking to it.

No...you actually admitted that you pretty much took 3A for granted.

Anyway, I just agreed with what Sinton66 said...that is my opinion and I am sticking to it!!:kiss:

95mustang
08-31-2009, 10:16 PM
I know y'all don't believe it, but anybody that knows me knows I do have level of respect for 3A. I am just having fun. I have tried to say this over and over again, but you knuckleheads don't get it.

Maybe you can try typing slower since some of them don't read to fast. :devil:

garciap77

I get it, but you don't talk to me anymore you knucklehead!:)

BleedOrange
I would still rather be in 3A than 4A. Give Brownwood a couple of years, we will make so much noise your ears will bleed.

Orange Machine... I did nothing but compliment Celina. You just can't handle the truth and that I am right. The years you won state, you played nobody until the 4th Round. DEAL WITH IT. It is just a fact. You guys still won. I forgot where I have to bow down to Celina. Is that in the rules of the board? LOL

(now OM will get upset and call me classless) OH BOOHOO quit your crying you little baby.

My ears are already bleeding from your noise. Are you telling me it gets worse? OMG!!! Where is Dr. Kervorkian when you need him? :foul: :foul:

LE Dad
08-31-2009, 10:18 PM
I know y'all don't believe it, but anybody that knows me knows I do have level of respect for 3A. I am just having fun. I have tried to say this over and over again, but you knuckleheads don't get it. :sleeping: :sleeping: " I was just kidding" How tired is that?

BEAST
08-31-2009, 10:19 PM
My ears are already bleeding from your noise. Are you telling me it gets worse? OMG!!! Where is Dr. Kervorkian when you need him? :foul: :foul:

No doubt. You should be put down, I mean your ears are bleeding. That's never good.

BEAST

Rocket
08-31-2009, 10:20 PM

Who are y'all playing this week?

You don't have to read my posts. :)

OldBison75
08-31-2009, 10:20 PM
I can guarantee Celina is not classless -- they have four of them in thier high school just like Brownwood. As for the football teams, Celina can't help some of thier schedule and they play the teams that will play them. I can assure you that not many teams want to play them in the pre-district because of thier reputation and the fact they are winners. Celina got where they are by winning the big games when they had to and nobody can take that from them. Brownwood has had that reputation in the past and could very well reach that level again soon, but for nowthey are trying to climb back to the top. I think that the two teams are full of class, some of the fans may be a little annoying, but the kids are who is important anyway so ignore the fans. As my old daddy used to say, some people are just too in love with thier own voice and opinion and just piss of those of us that have good things to say.

BleedOrange
08-31-2009, 10:21 PM
So it is the pot calling the kettle black. You can be classless as long as you are valliantly standing up to Rocket. However, he isn't allowed to be classless while jabbing at you. Wow, talk about having the cake and eating too. However, I would expect nothing less from a Cop.

BEAST

Who's a cop? I only point out your classless statements which are many. You won't find me belittling Brownwood's football program or their many fine accomplishments. You on the other hand.....well I guess your posts speak for themselves.

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by OldBison75
I think that the two teams are full of class, some of the fans may be a little annoying, but the kids are who is important anyway so ignore the fans.

Amen!!!!

Rocket
Originally posted by OldBison75
I can guarantee Celina is not classless -- they have four of them in thier high school just like Brownwood. As for the football teams, Celina can't help some of thier schedule and they play the teams that will play them. I can assure you that not many teams want to play them in the pre-district because of thier reputation and the fact they are winners. Celina got where they are by winning the big games when they had to and nobody can take that from them. Brownwood has had that reputation in the past and could very well reach that level again soon, but for nowthey are trying to climb back to the top. I think that the two teams are full of class, some of the fans may be a little annoying, but the kids are who is important anyway so ignore the fans. As my old daddy used to say, some people are just too in love with thier own voice and opinion and just piss of those of us that have good things to say.

LOL True..

garciap77

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/38493_normal.jpg

LE Dad
08-31-2009, 10:22 PM
I get it, but you don't talk to me anymore you knucklehead!:) He took his football and went home?:rolleyes:

Rocket
08-31-2009, 10:25 PM
Hi garciap.

Are you one of my fans?

BEAST
08-31-2009, 10:26 PM
Who's a cop? I only point out your classless statements which are many. You won't find me belittling Brownwood's football program or their many fine accomplishments. You on the other hand.....well I guess your posts speak for themselves.

As do yours.

BEAST

Ranger Mom
08-31-2009, 10:27 PM
Hi garciap.

Are you one of my fans?

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little!!!:D

BEAST
08-31-2009, 10:28 PM

Can you go 1 week without stupid a$$ pics in your posts?

BEAST

BleedOrange

This was meant for Rocket not Beast. Sorry Beast however, I am curious about the Cop comment???

Ranger Mom

BEAST

I hope not!! They are funny!!!

turbostud
08-31-2009, 10:29 PM

cough cough *Jasper* cough cough

Man those were fun days. :D

Ranger Mom
08-31-2009, 10:29 PM
This was meant for Rocket not Beast. Sorry Beast however, I am curious about the Cop comment???

He obviously has you confused with another orange guy!!!

garciap77
08-31-2009, 10:30 PM
Hi garciap.

Are you one of my fans?

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs007.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

garciap77
08-31-2009, 10:31 PM

BEAST

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs007.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

BleedOrange
08-31-2009, 10:31 PM
He obviously has you confused with another orange guy!!!

I was hoping for some sort of badge. Maybe I can be the "Theory" police.

Ranger Mom
08-31-2009, 10:32 PM

Be STRONG Garciap77 .... BE STRONG!!!!!

orange machine
08-31-2009, 10:33 PM

Now your calling me a baby. Hmmm

sinton66
08-31-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
cough cough *Jasper* cough cough

Man those were fun days. :D

And after them???? :D (However, that group dang well might this year.)

garciap77
Be STRONG Garciap77 .... BE STRONG!!!!!

:D

I like Rocket! He is just misunderstood.

BleedOrange
As do yours.

BEAST

OK. If you have something I have said that is inappropriate please point it out. You won't find me making classless or Rocket style remarks about successes of others.

Ranger Mom
08-31-2009, 10:37 PM

I like Rocket! He is just misunderstood.

LOL!! I bet he was a brat when he was a kid!!

I understand him perfectly, I just like to pick on him.....but he started it!!!!!!!:p

Ranger Mom
08-31-2009, 10:38 PM
And after them???? :D (However, that group dang well might this year.)

Has anyone dropped down from 4A and had that kind of success their first year?

I can't think of anyone since I have been around!!

Rocket
08-31-2009, 10:42 PM
OK. If you have something I have said that is inappropriate please point it out. You won't find me making classless or Rocket style remarks about successes of others.

Oh boy the class police... pointing out people that aren't classy. What did I say that was so bad? i still don't know... All I said is that you play weak opponents (everybody agrees) and according to the results from 2005 and 2007, the first 3 rounds were blowouts both years and you ended up winning it all. Is it really that bad that I said that? After all it was only a theory. Did it take away from your team? Only if you think so. Just the facts, man. Just the facts.

sinton66
08-31-2009, 10:43 PM
Has anyone dropped down from 4A and had that kind of success their first year?

I can't think of anyone since I have been around!!

Not to my knowledge.

DaHop72
08-31-2009, 10:45 PM

BEAST Gee Beast, you want everyone to let Rocket be Rocket and have fun with it but garcia seems to be getting on your nerves. Ah, the Beast double standard.:doh: :doh:

Ranger Mom
08-31-2009, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Gee Beast, you want everyone to let Rocket be Rocket and have fun with it but garcia seems to be getting on your nerves. Ah, the Beast double standard.:doh: :doh:

The Beast Double Standard Theory!!:thinking: :thinking:

It could be fun!!!!

BEAST
08-31-2009, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Gee Beast, you want everyone to let Rocket be Rocket and have fun with it but garcia seems to be getting on your nerves. Ah, the Beast double standard.:doh: :doh:

I will man up and say you are right. I stand corrected.

BEAST

Ranger Mom
08-31-2009, 10:49 PM
I will man up and say you are right. I stand corrected.

BEAST

Dude!! You just took all the fun out of it!!!!:tongue: :tongue:

LE Dad
08-31-2009, 10:55 PM
Is that Rocket or Beast. With the gaping mouth it is hard to tell ? :rolleyes:

BEAST
08-31-2009, 10:55 PM
My bad RM. Those posts with pics and no words get on my nerves. However I will not be OM and have a double standard.

BEAST

Ranger Mom
08-31-2009, 10:58 PM
My bad RM. Those posts with pics and no words get on my nerves. However I will not be OM and have a double standard.

BEAST

Aww c'mon! You must admit that every once in a while you laugh at his pics!!!

You DO have a sense of humor beneath the gruff exterior....dontcha???

BleedOrange
08-31-2009, 11:03 PM
Oh boy the class police... pointing out people that aren't classy. What did I say that was so bad? i still don't know... All I said is that you play weak opponents (everybody agrees) and according to the results from 2005 and 2007, the first 3 rounds were blowouts both years and you ended up winning it all. Is it really that bad that I said that? After all it was only a theory. Did it take away from your team? Only if you think so. Just the facts, man. Just the facts.

Opinions are not facts. Just like my opinion that some of your statements are classless is not. Also, unless I got excluded from "everybody" then everybody does not agree. Because someone is beaten by a lopsided score does not mean they are not a quality opponent (e.g. Prosper over Celina last year).

orange machine
08-31-2009, 11:04 PM

BEAST

What have i said that is double standered

lulu
08-31-2009, 11:11 PM
It's not a crime, but it's kinda silly to try to take 3A for granted just cause you had success in 4A. Yall aren't the first drop down that thought they'd rule 3A, and you won't be the last. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
08-31-2009, 11:59 PM
LOL @ this entire thread. Must be PMS time for the men! :spitlol: :weeping: :D

garciap77
09-01-2009, 07:04 AM
The Beast Double Standard Theory!!:thinking: :thinking:

It could be fun!!!!

:thinking:

nm

garciap77
09-01-2009, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Is that Rocket or Beast. With the gaping mouth it is hard to tell ? :rolleyes:

He is one of the screamers from the movie "PUSH"! They make people’s ears bleed. I posted that for BleeOrange!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ears are already bleeding from your noise. Are you telling me it gets worse? OMG!!! Where is Dr. Kervorkian when you need him?

Looking4number8
09-01-2009, 08:07 AM
I am curious about the Cop comment???

Orange Machines name on brownwoods web site is bleed orange... does that explain the confusion?

Rocket
09-01-2009, 08:18 AM
www.brownwoodlions.com

wimbo_pro
09-01-2009, 08:19 AM
You have bad hair.

lolololol

wimbo_pro
09-01-2009, 08:21 AM
Good deal... I may just dream about you tonight!

...and WOS87 finally comes out of his shell. LOL!

Rocket
09-01-2009, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
...and WOS87 finally comes out of his shell. LOL!

Where have you been?

BuckeyeNut
09-01-2009, 08:23 AM
Now were is Brownwood?:thinking: :thinking:

wimbo_pro
09-01-2009, 08:23 AM

Rocket has class...he graduated with Jethro Bodine's 6th grade class. (couldnt resist, bud).

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 08:24 AM

I like Rocket! He is just misunderstood. :thinking: Misunderstood ... thats 1 way of putting it. LOL:D :D

:rolleyes: but this board would sure be boring without him!! :clap: :clap:

wimbo_pro
09-01-2009, 08:25 AM
Where have you been?

I was here Friday night and sat. morning...once in a while during the summer. Am here now...prepare thyself.

Bullaholic
09-01-2009, 08:36 AM
It's all true.

Yea, yea and you drink Dos Equis too...:D

Stay thirsty, my friend.....

turbostud
09-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Rocket has class...he graduated with Jethro Bodine's 6th grade class. (couldnt resist, bud).

LOL, :D

"the cement pond". Makes me laugh everytime I hear it.

Ranger Mom
09-01-2009, 08:46 AM
:thinking: Misunderstood ... thats 1 way of putting it. LOL:D :D

:rolleyes: but this board would sure be boring without him!! :clap: :clap:

He has added a certain element, but the board was a blast way before he bombarded it!!

You realize with this post you just pumped up his already inflated ego!!:doh:

Bullaholic
09-01-2009, 08:48 AM
Beast....I know what you mean about those stupid pics of Garcia's----so here's a greeting from Bull Country just to cheer you up this morning to make up for all of the abuse....:D

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/cow tongue.jpg

RedWhiteBlue
09-01-2009, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Beast....I know what you mean about those stupid pics of Garcia's----so here's a greeting from Bull Country just to cheer you up this morning to make up for all of the abuse....:D

:clap: :clap:

44INAROW
09-01-2009, 08:55 AM

LOL is it me or does it look like this cow doesn't have any top teeth?:p

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 09:15 AM
He has added a certain element, but the board was a blast way before he bombarded it!!

You realize with this post you just pumped up his already inflated ego!!:doh: :D Sometimes you have got to reward your puppy.:clap:

Thats a good little Rocket...:evillol:

RedWhiteBlue
09-01-2009, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Those are probably your husband's exact words everytime right after the two of you get it on too!! :devil:

Here is your PERFECT example of someone showing absolutely no class what-so-ever.... Is he classless? I would say, yes, in my book- he is now considered 'classless'.

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Here is your PERFECT example of someone showing absolutely no class what-so-ever.... Is he classless? I would say, yes, in my book- he is now considered 'classless'. AGREE , very un called for!

BwdLions
09-01-2009, 10:32 AM
Well, since I read through nine pages of this post on "Class" I thought I'd comment.

Did y'all know that some of the posters on this board (inlcuding myself at times) get so caught up in the spirit of competition that they show a complete lack of class. :D

BILLYFRED0000
09-01-2009, 10:42 AM

How bout this. We were so good that nobody was good enough till after the fourth round.

BILLYFRED0000
09-01-2009, 10:47 AM

I hate to point this out but the brackets are set up that way aren't they. I mean winner of district takes on number three and so on. It narrows down after about the third round. Just cause we are so good that those first three are blowouts does not mean much. Sides, there is another theory for you. We still play smash mouth physical football. A lot of teams have gone spread and finesse trying to find gaps in our d. When it does not work you lose. run into the teeth of the D and you lose. We control the clock the old fashioned way. Tackle over 34 double lead fake boot sprint pass and make 5 yards every time. And when you stack up we go the other way.

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Well, since I read through nine pages of this post on "Class" I thought I'd comment.

Did y'all know that some of the posters on this board (inlcuding myself at times) get so caught up in the spirit of competition that they show a complete lack of class. :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rocket
09-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
I hate to point this out but the brackets are set up that way aren't they. I mean winner of district takes on number three and so on. It narrows down after about the third round. Just cause we are so good that those first three are blowouts does not mean much. Sides, there is another theory for you. We still play smash mouth physical football. A lot of teams have gone spread and finesse trying to find gaps in our d. When it does not work you lose. run into the teeth of the D and you lose. We control the clock the old fashioned way. Tackle over 34 double lead fake boot sprint pass and make 5 yards every time. And when you stack up we go the other way.

Alot of teams have gone spread? LOL First off, you can't just decide to go spread and be effective. You have to have a staff that can install it, coach it, and call it. It also takes players a while to learn it and run it. THEN, you have to have the personnel to make it work. The spread offense is fun to watch, but if you got the wrong people driving it, you got mediocrity.

Why don't more 3A's run the spread? In 4A it is all over the place.I have some theories on this subject as well...

Rocket
09-01-2009, 11:29 AM

How is Bridgeport going to be this year? Y'all had a great team last year.

Ranger Mom
09-01-2009, 11:32 AM

Why don't more 3A's run the spread? In 4A it is all over the place.I have some theories on this subject as well...

LOL!! Well of course you do!!!!!:p

Bullaholic
09-01-2009, 11:34 AM

I would love to have seen the 08' Bridgeport spread "O" against that Celina 10-1 "D" last season. It would have been interesting. I don't think the Bobcats could have kept up with us on the scoreboard.

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Alot of teams have gone spread? LOL First off, you can't just decide to go spread and be effective. You have to have a staff that can install it, coach it, and call it. It also takes players a while to learn it and run it. THEN, you have to have the personnel to make it work. The spread offense is fun to watch, but if you got the wrong people driving it, you got mediocrity.

Why don't more 3A's run the spread? In 4A it is all over the place.I have some theories on this subject as well... Quite a few teams in our area run the spread in one of several variations. LE played around with it last year with mixed results. I don't know that there is a right answer to your question.

Bullaholic
09-01-2009, 12:07 PM
How is Bridgeport going to be this year? Y'all had a great team last year.

The Bulls will be pretty solid this year, Rocket. The "D" has a little more overall speed and the "O" is still adjusting to some new personnel in positions, but I think this team is much like Bulls teams of the past---they will get better each week and peak for the playoffs. Don't know if we are a 10-0 regular season team yet, but we have great promise. Hope the Lions get it turned around this season---I would like to see them in the 3A playoffs.

Rocket
09-01-2009, 12:37 PM
LOL!! Well of course you do!!!!!:p

OH YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT!

Rocket
09-01-2009, 12:43 PM
How bout this. We were so good that nobody was good enough till after the fourth round.

Y'all are good. Never said you weren't. This isn't about being good or not so good. It is about figuring out all the factors that contribute to success. And in Celina's case, you have a lot of help. That is my opinion. Geographic location being the X-factor. Nobody has proven me wrong yet, and nobody ever will. There's a quote for ya.

BILLYFRED0000
09-01-2009, 12:45 PM

Well we faced the spread 8 times last season. 2 seasons before that it was 5. So like I said a lot of teams have gone spread. Some just run from it to pass a little. Some pass and run a little.
But they use the spread formation. Point is we stick with the running game about 70 percent of the time. And we line up and run over you. Nothing overly tricky. Just good execution at the point of attack.

BILLYFRED0000
09-01-2009, 12:46 PM
Y'all are good. Never said you weren't. This isn't about being good or not so good. It is about figuring out all the factors that contribute to success. And in Celina's case, you have a lot of help. That is my opinion. Geographic location being the X-factor. Nobody has proven me wrong yet, and nobody ever will. There's a quote for ya.

Nobodies provin ya right and nobody will. Fact we have the wins.
Ya have to be good to get the wins. You can speculate all ya like.
We win.

BILLYFRED0000
09-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Interesting side note on the spread. ONly faced it once from the semi's on. China Spring. Eskew was one hard throwin accurate son of a gun and hicks sure could catch and run routes.

garciap77
09-01-2009, 12:52 PM
www.brownwoodlions.com

Hey Rocket! Why did you change my password?:D

P.S. Come on man! I was just joking! Don't take your football dude! We still want to play!:D

;)

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 12:55 PM
We win. :thinking: Hmm, don'think that it holds water but that trophy case sure holds trophies. :clap: :clap:

:cool:

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 12:57 PM

P.S. Come on man! I was just joking! Don't take your football dude! We still want to play!:D

;) :D

LOL

:rolleyes:

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Interesting side note on the spread. ONly faced it once from the semi's on. China Spring. Eskew was one hard throwin accurate son of a gun and hicks sure could catch and run routes. :confused: Gilmer ?

Rocket
09-01-2009, 01:05 PM
We win.

I love how you are talking to a Brownwood Lion Fan about winning. LOL

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Well we faced the spread 8 times last season. 2 seasons before that it was 5. So like I said a lot of teams have gone spread. Some just run from it to pass a little. Some pass and run a little.
But they use the spread formation. Point is we stick with the running game about 70 percent of the time. And we line up and run over you. Nothing overly tricky. Just good execution at the point of attack. LE runs I formation, tried to change little last yr cost us and ended up missing playoffs. Back to I and doing what works. Stop em if you can.

BILLYFRED0000
09-01-2009, 01:17 PM
:confused: Gilmer ?

Never met Gilmer past the 3rd round. I was talking about the semi's on. Point was not many spread teams make it to the top.
Lots of good running teams like LE.

Rocket
09-01-2009, 01:17 PM

;)

I didn't change your password!! lol

LE Dad
09-01-2009, 01:26 PM
Never met Gilmer past the 3rd round. I was talking about the semi's on. Point was not many spread teams make it to the top.
Lots of good running teams like LE. :D K knew you 2 had played couldn't remember if it was while still Reg 2 or not. Running works!

LH Panther Mom
09-01-2009, 08:19 PM
I mean winner of district takes on number three and so on.
:thinking: Since when? :confused:

BleedOrange
09-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I am thinking he is referring to the Bi District matchup. District winner playing lowest seed availabe from other district depending upon who is Div. 1 or 2.

Rocket
09-01-2009, 08:42 PM

I caught that too LHPM... I just let it slide.. LOL

The UIL matchups suck and have no true rhyme or reason to them because the district champ could go D2 and the third place go D1. It is a big mess. In theory, you could have a whole Division 1 full of 3rd place teams if the stars aligned.

In 2003, Brownwood killed North Crowley 30-7 in District Play. North Crowley goes D1 as the third seed and goes on to win a state championship. We play Denton Ryan in the 2nd Round in D2 and got beat.

LH Panther Mom
09-01-2009, 09:01 PM
I am thinking he is referring to the Bi District matchup. District winner playing lowest seed availabe from other district depending upon who is Div. 1 or 2.
Yeah, but the District winner could be playing the District winner if both are D1. ;) Just saying...

wimbo_pro
09-01-2009, 09:09 PM
I caught that too LHPM... I just let it slide.. LOL

The UIL matchups suck and have no true rhyme or reason to them because the district champ could go D2 and the third place go D1. It is a big mess. In theory, you could have a whole Division 1 full of 3rd place teams if the stars aligned.

In 2003, Brownwood killed North Crowley 30-7 in District Play. North Crowley goes D1 as the third seed and goes on to win a state championship. We play Denton Ryan in the 2nd Round in D2 and got beat.

You got beat because BW sucks. End of conversation...end of thread....I am back. Now shut up Rocket.

BleedOrange
09-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Yeah, but the District winner could be playing the District winner if both are D1. ;) Just saying...

True. It's flawed but its what we have at this point. I am not a big proponent of the two divisions. I would prefer a one division system with 6 or 7 classes.

BILLYFRED0000
09-02-2009, 07:23 AM

Yes but not in d2. Celina is the smallest team in our district by a long shot. No way we make d1 anytime soon.
So we are only concerned with the d2 brackets.

Rocket
09-02-2009, 08:33 AM
You got beat because BW sucks. End of conversation...end of thread....I am back. Now shut up Rocket.

You show up now? Dude, you shut up. SHUT UP!