PDA

View Full Version : Graham vs. Clyde

RedWhiteBlue
08-31-2009, 10:59 AM
Finally, we get to play someone besides air (according to Rocket) :rolleyes: this week!!! I can't wait to see their new stadium and hope their is FINALLY more room for us visitors!! I don't normally make predictions- but I am calling STEER victories this week. GO STEERS GO!! I always appreciate a victory over any bulldog....:D

injuredinmelee
08-31-2009, 11:04 AM
I dont know if hirschi got better or Clyde is down this year. I will be at the game friday night. The new stadium in Clyde looks good. TONS more visitor seating! Parking... yeah that wont be so much fun.

Looking4number8
08-31-2009, 11:28 AM
Clyde will be tough on defense but I dont think they can stop McCoys arm. Go Graham

ccmom
08-31-2009, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I always appreciate a victory over any bulldog....:D

You Merkel Badgers just can't let it go, can you? :rolleyes: :p

Go Steers!:clap:

RedWhiteBlue
08-31-2009, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by ccmom

Oh, it goes much deeper than that....LOL:D :kiss:

BwdLions
08-31-2009, 01:13 PM
I think the Steers win this one in a shootout 38-35.

Z-RO
08-31-2009, 03:20 PM
Graham starts out slow, but by the midway point of the 2nd quarter this becomes a blowout.

ccmom
08-31-2009, 03:31 PM
Oh, it goes much deeper than that....LOL:D :kiss:

Don't make me pull out the pics of you in the Wylie stands last December! ;) :p

Bullaholic
08-31-2009, 03:35 PM
I think McCoy & Co. are for real this year---I think they will run up a lot of passing yards on everybody this season. Steers by 14.

lakers
08-31-2009, 03:36 PM
Clyde better pick up the pace against Graham. If they play like they did last week it won't be pretty...But I am a homer and have to go with Clyde. Go Bulldogs!

RedWhiteBlue
08-31-2009, 03:53 PM
Hey, you know me.... as long as my district brothers and sisters are still playing- I am their fan!!!:D

grmfan93
08-31-2009, 06:30 PM
Graham-24
Clyde-7

GreenMonster
08-31-2009, 07:29 PM
I always appreciate a victory over any bulldog....:D

Those are probably your husband's exact words everytime right after the two of you get it on too!! :devil:

Sweetwater Red
08-31-2009, 08:08 PM
And that is why he is "El Guapo"! :clap:

garciap77
08-31-2009, 08:13 PM

Who's the Merkel Badgers?:D
;)

ccmom
08-31-2009, 08:20 PM
Hey, you know me.... as long as my district brothers and sisters are still playing- I am their fan!!!:D

Very true and your support was much appreciated! :clap:

It's too bad the "Old Codgers" don't follow that philosophy :( , but I'm not bitter. :mad:

garciap77
08-31-2009, 08:24 PM

You mean that ones we took with cshscougar08? I would love to post those, if someone will let me!:D

ccmom
08-31-2009, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
You mean that ones we took with cshscougar08? I would love to post those, if someone will let me!:D

Well, I'm scared of that "someone"...YOU ask her! LOL :p

garciap77
08-31-2009, 09:02 PM
Well, I'm scared of that "someone"...YOU ask her! LOL :p
You think Rocket could sweet talk her into it?:D

;)

DaHop72
08-31-2009, 10:36 PM
Very true and your support was much appreciated! :clap:

It's too bad the "Old Codgers" don't follow that philosophy :( , but I'm not bitter. :mad: It was those other three "old codgers" fault. They coerced me into going and the "Brat" didn't help either. :D :D :D :D

ccmom
09-01-2009, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
It was those other three "old codgers" fault. They coerced me into going and the "Brat" didn't help either. :D :D :D :D

Hmmm....that's not what I heard....:thinking: :confused:

RedWhiteBlue
09-01-2009, 08:22 AM
Hmmm....that's not what I heard....:thinking: :confused:
Me, either....:confused:

DaHop72
09-01-2009, 08:52 AM
You know I :inlove: both of you ladies but you two are going to have to quit believing all this mis-information that you are getting and instead get the facts from me. :D :D

Truth be known if I don't chaffeur those guys they would never make it where they are going or get back either.
:devil: :devil:

RedWhiteBlue
09-01-2009, 08:55 AM
You know I :inlove: both of you ladies but you two are going to have to quit believing all this mis-information that you are getting and instead get the facts from me. :D :D

Truth be known if I don't chaffeur those guys they would never make it where they are going or get back either.
So, if you are the chauffer- then you should be driving wherever you want- right? How would they know anyway??:devil:

RedWhiteBlue
09-01-2009, 08:57 AM
By the way, I am sooooo glad you Daisies are having to come to our house this year on Friday. Of course, I will have to be there on Thursday.... and by the way- I am going to make sure I watch my step this time and not bust my arse like last year!!!:eek: :doh:

DaHop72
09-01-2009, 08:59 AM
So, if you are the chauffer- then you should be driving wherever you want- right? How would they know anyway??:devil: You know they're not real smart being from Sweetwater and Brownwood :devil: :devil: but even they would know we were in the wrong place when it didn't say Floyd Casey on the front and even more so when the restaurant wasn't George's, home of the big "O".:D

DaHop72
09-01-2009, 09:02 AM
By the way, I am sooooo glad you Daisies are having to come to our house this year on Friday. Of course, I will have to be there on Thursday.... and by the way- I am going to make sure I watch my step this time and not bust my arse like last year!!!:eek: :doh: http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

So, when we come to your house are you going to come over and sit and visit with me at the half.

RedWhiteBlue
09-01-2009, 09:28 AM
QUIT LAUGHING!! That really hurt my body and damaged my pride.... I will never live that one down.:(
And of course, I will come over and see ya, honey!!! :kiss: Just promise me security and backup when I come in the stands... :eek: :eek:

Sweetwater Red
09-01-2009, 09:34 AM
No wonder my ears were ringing!:mad:

:D

Rocket
09-01-2009, 09:43 AM
You know they're not real smart being from Sweetwater and Brownwood :devil: :devil:

And Snyder is a breeding ground for intelligence?

Snydertigersrul. 'Nuff Said.

RedWhiteBlue
09-01-2009, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

:D
HA HA!!:D

DaHop72
09-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

Snydertigersrul. 'Nuff Said. :thinking: :thinking: Hummm, so Rocket when I referred to "they're" did you happen to figure who they were? If so, I guess you are older than you look because that would make you one of the "old codgers".:devil: And you think other people take things too personal. :rolleyes:

DaHop72
09-01-2009, 01:02 PM

:D Now you on the other hand know exactly who "they are". :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
09-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the Sweetwater game, so I guess I'll have to flip a
coin between Snyder/Cooper and Graham/Clyde.:thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
09-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the Sweetwater game, so I guess I'll have to flip a
Clyde has a nice new facility....;)

lakers
09-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

Snydertigersrul. 'Nuff Said.

Actually my Business Law professor is from Snyder.:nerd:

DaHop72
09-01-2009, 09:25 PM
coin between Snyder/Cooper and Graham/Clyde.:thinking: Go to Clyde see one good QB, come to Snyder and see one good QB and one that's going to be something else with a little maturity.

Snydertigersrul
09-01-2009, 11:16 PM

Hey Red, come back to Snyder again and we can talk more.

BwdLions
09-02-2009, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Hey Red, come back to Snyder again and we can talk more.

Well, there's your reason for NOT going to Snyder Red. :D

RedWhiteBlue
09-02-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Well, there's your reason for NOT going to Snyder Red. :D
Ditto!!:clap:

Snyder_TigerFan
09-02-2009, 08:49 PM
Go to Clyde see one good QB, come to Snyder and see one good QB and one that's going to be something else with a little maturity.

:confused: :confused:

Z-RO
09-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Go to Clyde see one good QB, come to Snyder and see one good QB and one that's going to be something else with a little maturity.

be what with a little maturity...Case McCoy?:p Sounds like you are better off going to the Clyde/Graham game.

DaHop72
09-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
be what with a little maturity...Case McCoy?:p Sounds like you are better off going to the Clyde/Graham game. I watched Case implode against Vernon as a Soph., just due to maturity or lack of experience. Maybe I should have said experience. Very few Soph. I know that start that don't need a little maturity that comes with experience. Totally different QB than Case, I've seen both and this one is going to be something else, you'll see.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red has seen both so I think he can make the choice on own. Of course, I will have a ticket for him if he makes the choice to come to Snyder.:D :D

Snyder_TigerFan
09-02-2009, 10:24 PM
I watched Case implode against Vernon as a Soph., just due to maturity or lack of experience. Maybe I should have said experience. Very few Soph. I know that start that don't need a little maturity that comes with experience. Totally different QB than Case, I've seen both and this one is going to be something else, you'll see.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red has seen both so I think he can make the choice on own. Of course, I will have a ticket for him if he makes the choice to come to Snyder.:D :D

Ahh...I gotcha now. Time will tell, but I agree. I was more impressed with him at the Big Spring game than I was at the Frenship scrimmage....and the season is still young.

RedWhiteBlue
09-03-2009, 07:28 AM
I watched Case implode against Vernon as a Soph., just due to maturity or lack of experience. Maybe I should have said experience. Very few Soph. I know that start that don't need a little maturity that comes with experience. Totally different QB than Case, I've seen both and this one is going to be something else, you'll see.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Okay, Sweetwater Red make your choice....but I'm saying come to Clyde and watch an all out strong O and all out strong D with a strong armed, very mature QB with the STEERS put it to the Bulldogs at Clyde...:D :thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
09-03-2009, 07:55 AM
Hey Hop.... tell those 8th grade Daisies to go easy on my babies volleyball team tonite!!! If I recall- they whooped us good at ya'lls house last year and I won't be there. My daughter tends to take defeat a little rough.:devil: I wonder where she gets that from?:rolleyes: :thinking: :eek:

DaHop72
09-03-2009, 08:54 AM
Hey Hop.... tell those 8th grade Daisies to go easy on my babies volleyball team tonite!!! If I recall- they whooped us good at ya'lls house last year and I won't be there. My daughter tends to take defeat a little rough.:devil: I wonder where she gets that from?:rolleyes: :thinking: :eek: :thinking: :thinking: I wonder??:D :D Do I need to go tonight and assure her that her mother loves her?

DaHop72
09-03-2009, 08:54 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Double post.

RedWhiteBlue
09-03-2009, 10:22 AM
:thinking: :thinking: I wonder??:D :D Do I need to go tonight and assure her that her mother loves her?

Oh, she knows I love her!!! She also knows her Momma has to work, too...:(