PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Answerd!

Looking4number8
08-31-2009, 08:04 AM
We always ask for prayers for injured players and students but rarely give thanks when they are answered. Here is a thanks for all the prayers received in the spring for Brownwoods Josh Hernandez. Josh is still paralyzed from the waste down but is home and appears to be doing great. He was able to come thru the tunnel with the his team mates for the Fridays game and on the center of the field for the coin toss.... and a huge surprise for him. Check out the attached page and short video. It is a great day for josh and the Brownwood community and we continue to pray for his continued improvement....

Way to go Josh, we are very proud of you!

http://www.brownwoodnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=207:car-dealer-donates-atv-to-josh-hernandez&catid=36:life&Itemid=59

garciap77
08-31-2009, 08:12 AM
Nice! Thanks Looking4number8!

LE Dad
08-31-2009, 08:15 AM
The Lord can work wonders. This kid has a long road ahead of him. I wish him the best.

ccmom
08-31-2009, 08:52 AM
Thanks for sharing that, L48! We will continue to pray for Josh.

Ranger Mom
08-31-2009, 09:01 AM
That was VERY touching!!!

I have to admit to being somewhat surprised that no one from Brownwood mentioned this earlier, on any of the game threads!!!

Looking4number8
08-31-2009, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That was VERY touching!!!

I have to admit to being somewhat surprised that no one from Brownwood mentioned this earlier, on any of the game threads!!!

Me too, I am not really involved with the Hernandez family, Just thought it needed to be mentioned.

I really thought it was great how they got donations for the new ranger.

lulu
08-31-2009, 11:44 AM
What a heart warming story. What a great community. I pray that this young will continue to improve physically and that his spirit will soar.

Thanks for sharing.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Raider Red
08-31-2009, 01:06 PM
Brownwood and La Vega match up this week and how ironic is it that each has an offensive lineman that was involved ina car wreck and paralyzed in the off season. La Vega's offensive lineman, Ryan Lambert, was injured in an early morning one car wreck on his way to the school to attend a track meet in the spring.

plpsftball
08-31-2009, 04:27 PM
Lambert too was able to lead his team out before LV's 1st game