PDA

View Full Version : I would like to thank the coaches at Navasota

IHS Fan
08-30-2009, 04:08 PM
they coached a young man named Markeith Wesley and he ended up playing for the Javelinas in Kingsville. this young man is the anchor of an outstanding offensive line. they did a great job with him. and congrats to his parents for raising such a nice and polite son. after the game last night a friend of mine stopped him on the field and talked to him. he had no idea who my friend was but it was still yes sir and no sir. this is a great young man. thanks to the people responsible for making him that way.

1st and goal
08-30-2009, 04:51 PM
I'll bet his parents had a little to do with it too. BTW, how are the Javelinas suppossed to do this year?

navscanmaster
08-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Markeith was awesome at Navasota. I think he was either an 8th grader or a Freshmen when I graduated, but I had known him for a long time before that. Great positive attitude, almost mischievous smile plastered on his face every waking minute. He talked softly, but on the football field, he could put you on your butt with minimal effort. I am glad to hear he is so highly regarded down there. I read about him starting and occasionally getting a key block every week in the BCS Eagle when they highlight former Brazos Valley players at the collegiate level.

IHS Fan
08-30-2009, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by 1st and goal
I'll bet his parents had a little to do with it too. BTW, how are the Javelinas suppossed to do this year?

if last nights game is an indication, then this should be a good season. they beat #3 delta state 28-17. the defense only gave up 3 points. if we can fix a few mistakes on the offense it could be a very good year. we had 5 turnovers, 2 for td's. and i did give props to his parents for raising a very good kid.