PDA

View Full Version : Region I GotW: Abilene Wylie (1-0) vs. Liberty Hill (0-1)

R1Editor
08-29-2009, 02:32 PM
Wylie is coming off a big win over Vernon last week 37-7. Liberty Hill
was on the losing end of a 25-0 shut out at the hands of a solid
and highly ranked Giddings team. Look for the Panthers to try
to get back on track against perennial power Wylie.

R1Editor
08-29-2009, 02:35 PM
Guess what box I forgot to check before hitting submit?:doh: :nerd:

Sweetwater Red
08-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Or you could just start a new poll and merge this one with it. :thinking: :inlove:

XtremeCouture
08-29-2009, 03:57 PM
will liberty hill score any points this time?

cshscougar08
08-29-2009, 04:01 PM
Yeah definitely think Wylie wins this one going away.

95mustang
08-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Got to go with Wylie on this one.

Snydertigersrul
08-29-2009, 07:42 PM
Liberty Hill is on the way for another spanking, this time by Wylie.

Sweetwater Red
08-29-2009, 07:59 PM
It has been brought to my attention that the final score of the
Wylie/Vernon game is actually 37-14. Apparently Vernon scored
at the very end of the game.

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 08:17 PM
If this game were 2 weeks later it would be a little closer. I see Wylie with a 2-3 TD victory.

Z-RO
08-29-2009, 08:35 PM
Im going with a 35 point Wylie victory.

Rocket
08-29-2009, 08:52 PM
Looks like a shut out in the poll, as well...

LHexPlayer
08-29-2009, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Looks like a shut out in the poll, as well...

Yep, I'm not so sure that this one won't end up like the game against Giddings. I will root my team on none the less.

BEAST
08-29-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
Yep, I'm not so sure that this one won't end up like the game against Giddings. I will root my team on none the less.

Amen. Just like we did last year. Hope LH gets it going, that is after the Wood game. However, Wylie wins this one.

BEAST

SHSBulldog00
08-29-2009, 10:58 PM
The Hill will have to regroup for Wylie, but it may not be enough.

fourbeee
08-29-2009, 11:03 PM
LH with the 2nd of many Ls this season, oh I forgot, " It doesn't matter how good the players are, it is all about the system"!! If that is true, then LH might just pull this off as a win, NOT!!!!

garciap77
08-30-2009, 02:36 AM
This will be a lot close than most think! Wylie by 1 TD!

LE Dad
08-30-2009, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
This will be a lot close than most think! Wylie by 1 TD! :clap: I gotcha GP. NO BB material. :clap: :clap:

LH_Tuff
08-30-2009, 12:28 PM
This will be a lot close than most think! Wylie by 1 TD!

I like the underdog in this one. :D

cshscougar08
08-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
I like the underdog in this one. :D

Yes but do you like them to win? ;)

TexanAlum_06
08-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by four
LH with the 2nd of many Ls this season, oh I forgot, " It doesn't matter how good the players are, it is all about the system"!! If that is true, then LH might just pull this off as a win, NOT!!!!

Is that really necessary?

Anyway, I think think this one will be a win for Wylie. A couple of weeks from now and I think LH would have a good chance, but its still a little early.

Daddy D 11
08-30-2009, 03:56 PM

And the village idiot has exposed himself.

Daddy D 11
08-30-2009, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
Is that really necessary?

Anyway, I think think this one will be a win for Wylie. A couple of weeks from now and I think LH would have a good chance, but its still a little early.

I agree, I said two weeks ago that this team needs alot of time, and until they get that time it's going to be very ugly. Come district I think we will give some people some good games, who knows the outcome but I think and/or hope we will be competitive.

fourbeee
08-30-2009, 04:00 PM
Yes, it is!!!
Are you some kind of a weenie?

Daddy D 11
08-30-2009, 04:05 PM
Yes, it is!!!
Are you some kind of a weenie?

I'll give you about 4-5 more posts before you're gone:)

Daddy D 11
08-30-2009, 04:06 PM
But back to the subject, I think it'll be another valuable learning experience for the players come friday night, they're gonna get another first hand look at what a truly great program brings to the table. I expect around the same outcome, but that doesn't mean there wont be improvements made.

Go LH!

fourbeee
08-30-2009, 05:20 PM
Some of you LH people are so funny, when ya'll are beating the crap out of everybody, ya'll are so brazen. Coach Vance is a genious, and blah, blah. Yes, he is a good coach and he has a system that worked well with some really good players, but now it's time to pay the piper. Its time to rebuild, and if you can't take the ribbing, don't lay on the cockiness when your winning. And another thing don't threaten me. If you want to talk to me privately, pm me and find out who I am. You might be surprised about who your talking to. I am just trying to have a little fun on here, like everyone else. I don't have a dog in this fight. I could care less who wins. Just having fun. If you want to take it further and I would be more than happy to discuss it with you on more close up and personal level. Maybe, you and I could have a little Meet and Greet of our own? Otherwise shut and enjoy the fun!!!!

LH_Tuff
08-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Some of you LH people are so funny, when ya'll are beating the crap out of everybody, ya'll are so brazen. Coach Vance is a genious, and blah, blah. Yes, he is a good coach and he has a system that worked well with some really good players, but now it's time to pay the piper. Its time to rebuild, and if you can't take the ribbing, don't lay on the cockiness when your winning. And another thing don't threaten me. If you want to talk to me privately, pm me and find out who I am. You might be surprised about who your talking to. I am just trying to have a little fun on here, like everyone else. I don't have a dog in this fight. I could care less who wins. Just having fun. If you want to take it further and I would be more than happy to discuss it with you on more close up and personal level. Maybe, you and I could have a little Meet and Greet of our own? Otherwise shut and enjoy the fun!!!! :wave: :wave:

fourbeee
08-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Just like I said, you guys are so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

solocam
08-30-2009, 08:18 PM
Wylie takes this one

Daddy D 11
08-30-2009, 08:35 PM
Some of you LH people are so funny, when ya'll are beating the crap out of everybody, ya'll are so brazen. Coach Vance is a genious, and blah, blah. Yes, he is a good coach and he has a system that worked well with some really good players, but now it's time to pay the piper. Its time to rebuild, and if you can't take the ribbing, don't lay on the cockiness when your winning. And another thing don't threaten me. If you want to talk to me privately, pm me and find out who I am. You might be surprised about who your talking to. I am just trying to have a little fun on here, like everyone else. I don't have a dog in this fight. I could care less who wins. Just having fun. If you want to take it further and I would be more than happy to discuss it with you on more close up and personal level. Maybe, you and I could have a little Meet and Greet of our own? Otherwise shut and enjoy the fun!!!!

This isn't a threat?:rolleyes: :thinking:

Gobbler Fan
08-30-2009, 08:52 PM
Both teams have great fans and a great program ... hmmm who to pick :thinking: sorry Wylie but '04 still stings . Take it to em Panthers get that ground game rollin' :D :p

The Hill by 7

Daddy D 11
08-30-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Both teams have great fans and a great program ... hmmm who to pick :thinking: sorry Wylie but '04 still stings . Take it to em Panthers get that ground game rollin' :D :p

The Hill by 7

Atta baby! How's Cuero lookin' this year?

Gobbler Fan
08-30-2009, 09:13 PM
Very young and it showed Friday but they played their hearts out and beat a good Beeville team pretty convincingly .

3 Starters on O and 1 on D return . Replacing the entire O-Line but 1 is our main thing you have to have the Big Uglies up front . They aren't the ones you read about in the papers but they are the key to a successfull season .

Daddy B 12
08-31-2009, 12:24 AM
I look to see alot of improvements on both sides of the ball this week and hope to see a very competitive game. The guys are going to continue to work their tails off in practice and its all guna come together soon.

Go Panthers!

RedWhiteBlue
08-31-2009, 07:36 AM
Going with my district brother on this one.... they are really hefty this year. And how is that different that others? Not much...:rolleyes:

garciap77
08-31-2009, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Going with my district brother on this one.... they are really hefty this year. And how is that different that others? Not much...:rolleyes:

Hefty? In numbers or what?:D

;)

Rocket
08-31-2009, 08:44 AM
One thing that is very important to a team is confidence. If LH gets blasted this week again, then in 2 weeks gets blasted by Brownwood, it will be hard to recover. Not saying this is going to happen, but some big things are at stake early in the season for LH. The same applies to Brownwood. Although we are playing without Shipley.

After we lost to Wylie last year, we couldn't get any confidence going after the earlier losses in the season. That was our make or break game.

Ranger Mom
08-31-2009, 08:56 AM
Just like I said, you guys are so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

But you aren't!

pirate4state
08-31-2009, 09:57 AM
Good luck to The Hill, but they are too young & inexperienced and still trying to find their footing. Going with Wylie.

My wish for these young men is that playing this tough schedule will help them for the real season...district/playoffs! If they can make it through with minimal injuries/damage to psyche, they will be tough!

Good Luck Panthers!

injuredinmelee
08-31-2009, 11:26 AM
One thing that is very important to a team is confidence. If LH gets blasted this week again, then in 2 weeks gets blasted by Brownwood, it will be hard to recover. Not saying this is going to happen, but some big things are at stake early in the season for LH. The same applies to Brownwood. Although we are playing without Shipley.

After we lost to Wylie last year, we couldn't get any confidence going after the earlier losses in the season. That was our make or break game.
bwood isnt good enough to blast anyone.

LE Dad
08-31-2009, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
bwood isnt good enough to blast anyone. :rolleyes: saw that one coming. LH should start coming round bout the time they reach Bwd. Hope those guys aren't expecting a cakewalk?? :cool:

Ex-Tiger2005
08-31-2009, 11:58 AM
Wylie wins this one!

28-10

nobogey72
08-31-2009, 12:13 PM

What?????? Your FIRST district game last year was "make or break"??? Wow! Sounds like a leadership issue. I don't think LH has any leadership issues.

LE Dad
08-31-2009, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
What?????? Your FIRST district game last year was "make or break"??? Wow! Sounds like a leadership issue. I don't think LH has any leadership issues. :clap: :clap: :thinking:

awylie8
08-31-2009, 12:30 PM
Hey Rocket, when those purple buses come rolling thru "the wood" Friday PM, give your district brothers a little "THUMBS UP" as we go by. You don't need to line the streets though as we won't have time to socialize. Got buisness to take care of.

garciap77
08-31-2009, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by awylie8
Hey Rocket, when those purple buses come rolling thru "the wood" Friday PM, give your district brothers a little "THUMBS UP" as we go by. You don't need to line the streets though as we won't have time to socialize. Got buisness to take care of.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

BwdLions
08-31-2009, 01:08 PM
LH has been very successful and will no doubt get it back on track this season. However, Wylie has another solid ballclub and wins this one 42-21.:)

Daddy D 11
08-31-2009, 01:29 PM
What'd Wylie do more of last week? Run or Pass? I know that Sandifer will never really do either one or the other lol his teams are always too balanced but I guess what I'm asking is what are the strengths? Talking to a good close friend here at Baylor that graduated from Wylie, he think Preston and the offensive line will be the strength? Is he right?

oh and nobogey...you're dumb:devil:

pero chato
08-31-2009, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
What'd Wylie do more of last week? Run or Pass? I know that Sandifer will never really do either one or the other lol his teams are always too balanced but I guess what I'm asking is what are the strengths? Talking to a good close friend here at Baylor that graduated from Wylie, he think Preston and the offensive line will be the strength? Is he right?

oh and nobogey...you're dumb:devil:

Wylie has four good running backs this year, but with Preston looking confident in the pocket, will pass as well. You're right, it's a balanced attack. The O line looked very impressive. Vernon didn't pass much, so the secondary wasn't tested. Maybe this week? LOL

Rocket
08-31-2009, 03:00 PM

I won't be there. We have our own team to support. But I do want you to go to LH and give them a strong District 2-3A Beatdown.:D

awylie8
08-31-2009, 04:20 PM
Count on it ol buddy. I supose you are at La Vega? Take em to "the wood" shed.

Electus Unus
08-31-2009, 05:01 PM
A. Wylie by 21+

87 TIGER
08-31-2009, 09:55 PM
Could be another shut out, Wylie by at least 21

garciap77
08-31-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by 87 TIGER
Could be another shut out, Wylie by at least 21

:hand: I don't think so!:hand:
It will be close, but not a blow out by either team!

BEAST
08-31-2009, 10:40 PM
I think the Bulldogs will totally shut down LH. I think it will 28 or 35 to 7 Wylie. Sic em Bulldogs.

BEAST

LH_Tuff
09-01-2009, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
I think the Bulldogs will totally shut down LH. I think it will 28 or 35 to 7 Wylie. Sic em Bulldogs.

BEAST

You may be right. I predict the same will happen in Waco. Home team prevails. :p

Rocket
09-01-2009, 10:38 AM
Count on it ol buddy. I supose you are at La Vega? Take em to "the wood" shed.

Don't worry. You soften up LH and we'll soften up LV. District 2-3A, the toughest district in the state.

Rocket
09-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
You may be right. I predict the same will happen in Waco. Home team prevails. :p

Based on our goose egg last week? Doubtful.

Electus Unus
09-01-2009, 11:01 AM
Don't worry. You soften up LH and we'll soften up LV. District 2-3A, the toughest district in the state. 24-3a may have something to say about that

bowleghorses
09-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Wylie had a great team last year,well coached in the Prosper game. Absolutely the best high school game I have ever seen. Did they graduate a bunch in 09'?

nobogey72
09-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by bowleghorses
Wylie had a great team last year,well coached in the Prosper game. Absolutely the best high school game I have ever seen. Did they graduate a bunch in 09'?

We have alot of skill people back (QB, WR, and a couple of RB's, and 1 LB) and several others that weren't starters but got a lot of quality reps. Biggest loss to graduation was all 5 starting OL's and 1 ILB who was the defensive leader. We'll see how it shakes out, but my guess is that we can be as good as our new OL progresses. They are good looking kids and they made it through the first game with no penalties (proceedure, false starts, or holding) and no bad shotgun snaps so we'll see.:)

Daddy D 11
09-01-2009, 05:22 PM
District 2-3A, the toughest district in the state.

:thinking:

gobbler grad
09-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan

The Hill by 7

i'm rootin for them PANTHERS...

GO PANTHERS

Rocket
09-01-2009, 08:13 PM
:thinking:

LOL hmmmmm :thinking: :nerd:

Daddy D 11
09-01-2009, 10:32 PM
LOL hmmmmm :thinking: :nerd:

Outside of Wylie... I'm confused?:thinking:

I understand Brownwood is definitely on the rise (specially after a 3-7 year) but Snyder and Dirtywater are down this year, and yes Graham has McCoy, but come on, I don't think anyone expects them to make any noise deep in the playoffs.

Wylie, is the only legitimate contender at a deep playoff run in 2-3A. Maybe my opinion will change after watching your Lions Friday and I hope it does, but best district... come on Rocket:D

Rocket
09-02-2009, 08:53 AM
Outside of Wylie... I'm confused?:thinking:

I understand Brownwood is definitely on the rise (specially after a 3-7 year) but Snyder and Dirtywater are down this year, and yes Graham has McCoy, but come on, I don't think anyone expects them to make any noise deep in the playoffs.

Wylie, is the only legitimate contender at a deep playoff run in 2-3A. Maybe my opinion will change after watching your Lions Friday and I hope it does, but best district... come on Rocket:D

If you read anything opinion based from me, just remember who posted it.

I agree. Friday will be a big test for us. We are very young and need some development. Our JV last year was awesome, but the only team that beat us (and barely beat us) last year was La Vega. There system is hard to stop. I am not going to pick La Vega to win it, but I know Brownwood has to play a pretty dang good game to win. If we had Shipley this week, I would say Brownwood victory. No doubt.

I think both Brownwood and Wylie will make some noise this year in the playoffs. But i thought that last year. I was half right. LOL

Daddy D 11
09-02-2009, 09:52 AM

I agree. Friday will be a big test for us. We are very young and need some development. Our JV last year was awesome, but the only team that beat us (and barely beat us) last year was La Vega. There system is hard to stop. I am not going to pick La Vega to win it, but I know Brownwood has to play a pretty dang good game to win. If we had Shipley this week, I would say Brownwood victory. No doubt.

I think both Brownwood and Wylie will make some noise this year in the playoffs. But i thought that last year. I was half right. LOL

The Shipley comment is very, very true. I really wish I could see him play, but oh well.

I'll be giving you text updates though:thumbsup:

nobogey72
09-02-2009, 11:48 AM

Some people make excuses (Shipley out) and some just play.
Rocket are you sure you used to be a coach? I know Shipley is a good player but if a team or program is that dependant on one player then........ well, I don't have to say it. Your comment about if Shipley were playing that Brownwood would "no doubt " get a W....... man, that's just crazy talk.:confused: :rolleyes: :doh:

Daddy D 11
09-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Rocket are you sure you used to be a coach? I know Shipley is a good player but if a team or program is that dependant on one player then........ well, I don't have to say it. Your comment about if Shipley were playing that Brownwood would "no doubt " get a W....... man, that's just crazy talk.:confused: :rolleyes: :doh:

What do you know?:D

LE Dad
09-02-2009, 01:04 PM
Based on our goose egg last week? Doubtful. :clap: :clap: Expert opinion :D

pirate4state
09-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Isn't this suppose to be a thread for the Wylie/LH game? What's Brownwood/LV have to do with anything?

Where is garciaP with his penalty flag pic?

Ranger Mom
09-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Isn't this suppose to be a thread for the Wylie/LH game? What's Brownwood/LV have to do with anything?

This is exactly why the Brownwood/LaVega thread went bye-bye.....it turned into Celina/Brownwood!

garciap77
09-02-2009, 05:27 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/19907-2.gif

:D

SintonFan
09-02-2009, 06:34 PM
I voted for the Hill.:)

Rocket
09-02-2009, 07:22 PM

I used to be a coach,and realized I was more of a fan. That is why I no longer coach. How dare you call me out on something like this, nobogey. Oh and yes...NO DOUBT. LOL

Rocket
09-02-2009, 07:24 PM

My bad p4s.. I thought this was the Brownwood Downlow.

BEAST
09-02-2009, 10:49 PM

Hey triple bogey, you will see soon enough how good Shipley is. He's a game changer. He will torch defenses and make plenty of big plays on D and returns.

Rocket, I think this is the Brownwood downlow. Hell we can't post anything without umpteen million posters getting all hot and bothered.

BEAST

SintonFan
09-02-2009, 11:28 PM
I wonder where on the thread did it say "All Brownwood posters PLEASE POST HERE!"
lol :p

turbostud
09-03-2009, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
it turned into Celina/Brownwood!

And they dont even play each other unless Brownwood is fortunate enough to make the playoffs this year. :eek:

BuckeyeNut
09-03-2009, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by turbostud
And they dont even play each other unless Brownwood is fortunate enough to make the playoffs this year. :eek:

TRUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!:fnypost:

hollywood
09-03-2009, 08:47 AM
So, who all thinks that LH has a legit chance? Honestly, this is highschool football and anything could happen. But, is LH really down this year or just off to a slow start.

LH_Tuff
09-03-2009, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by hollywood
So, who all thinks that LH has a legit chance? Honestly, this is highschool football and anything could happen. But, is LH really down this year or just off to a slow start.

The Panthers are going through growing pains right now. 19 new starters will do that to you. I do believe that each game will show a stark improvement over the previous week.

I do think they will keep this weeks game close. Can they win? Sure, anything can happen. Vance will have them as ready as they can be and they will fight to the end.

hollywood
09-03-2009, 09:54 AM
I would like to see this one. I know last years game came down to the wire.

cshscougar08
09-03-2009, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by turbostud

Even if Brownwood does make the playoffs, no way they play Celina. That would be the state semifinals. Like they would get that far. :D

nobogey72
09-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
Hey triple bogey, you will see soon enough how good Shipley is. He's a game changer. He will torch defenses and make plenty of big plays on D and returns.

Rocket, I think this is the Brownwood downlow. Hell we can't post anything without umpteen million posters getting all hot and bothered.

BEAST

I understand about Shipley, believe me. You have to understand how much I like jacking with Rocket.:D Every once in a while when he leaves himself wide open I can't help but take a shot.

garciap77
09-03-2009, 12:06 PM

I do! Slow start with new players. This game can go either way. I believe Wylie will win, but I would not count the Panthers out base on thier first game. They have a great coaching staff and I'm sure adjustments will be made. GO WYLIE BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!

hollywood
09-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Well garciap77, I hate to admit it, but those new uniforms for Wylie look sharp. This week will be the battle of the purple heads. Who will prevail? The purple heads.

nobogey72
09-03-2009, 03:15 PM

Liberty Hill has lost 3 games in 4 years. They have played 47 games the past 3 yrs. So they lost to Giddings. It's not like they got beat by some "nobody" (like Brownwood). I think Giddings is a pretty good team. Also, LH was without their very good TB. A program like LH doesn't just dissolve. I'll bet right now that they will be around in late November.

hollywood
09-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Giddings is good. Just to see LH not scoring was surprising to say the least. The last 3 years has been a great run for LH. But that's historically speaking. Doesn't mean that they will be as strong this year just because the last 3 years were good. I bet they won't be around in late November. Burnet and Wimberley will fight for the DC in that district.

garciap77
09-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Well garciap77, I hate to admit it, but those new uniforms for Wylie look sharp. This week will be the battle of the purple heads. Who will prevail? The purple heads.
:mad: lol

BwdLions
09-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
Even if Brownwood does make the playoffs, no way they play Celina. That would be the state semifinals. Like they would get that far. :D

I know Celina is good, but there's no guarantee they'll get that far either. :inlove: Did I actually type that?

cshscougar08
09-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
I know Celina is good, but there's no guarantee they'll get that far either. :inlove: Did I actually type that?

Heck of a lot more likely than Brownwood. All Celina has to do is beat their own district.

hollywood
09-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Heck of a lot more likely than Brownwood. All Celina has to do is beat their own district. That's a cupcake walk if I have ever seen one. But, back to LH and AW. That's going to be a whoooooopin' by the Bulldogs.

hollywood
09-03-2009, 05:08 PM
That's a cupcake walk if I have ever seen one. But, back to LH and AW. That's going to be a whoooooopin' by the Bulldogs. Oh, I mean purple heads...

garciap77
09-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Is there a http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Hooters_Logo_Large.gif in LH?

Daddy B 12
09-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Well, this weeks preparation for Friday night is behind us. I'm interested to see how this one turns out. Hopefully the Panthers had a good week of practice and made some improvements, I sure would hate to see a repeat of last week. Good luck to both teams. I hope the cats can pull this one off!

Go Panthers!

BwdLions
09-04-2009, 07:51 AM
Heck of a lot more likely than Brownwood. All Celina has to do is beat their own district.

That's one man's opinion. That is, if you're a man. :p

hollywood
09-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Is there a http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Hooters_Logo_Large.gif in LH? Ummm, probably not. It's one little town that's had quite a bit of growth in the last couple of decades. Kinda like Aledo but not to that scale. Now, there is going to be a bunch of hooooooootin' and hollerin'. Probably from the purple and gold team. Best of luck to both!

garciap77
09-04-2009, 08:31 AM
Ummm, probably not. It's one little town that's had quite a bit of growth in the last couple of decades. Kinda like Aledo but not to that scale. Now, there is going to be a bunch of hooooooootin' and hollerin'. Probably from the purple and gold team. Best of luck to both!

Thanks! Who are you playing?

All out CAT
09-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Is there a http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Hooters_Logo_Large.gif in LH?

They're all married!

WylieBulldog92
09-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Rayce...stop reading this.

hollywood
09-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Thanks! Who are you playing? La Vega! C'mon garciap77, get with the program. :D Now Stephenville is playing Denton Guyer... should be a knock down drag out. Guyer is #2 in state and has a HUGE O-line with very talented skill players. Stephenville is young this year but talented.

garciap77
09-04-2009, 07:16 PM
still waiting for game to stop. I think it will start in 20 mins.

markp08
09-04-2009, 07:25 PM
What station is the game on in Abilene?

garciap77
09-04-2009, 07:49 PM
it is raining cats & dogs in LH.

lbjacj
09-04-2009, 08:38 PM
GAME CANCELLED!!!

No word on make up game.:mad:

injuredinmelee
09-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by lbjacj
GAME CANCELLED!!!

they wont make it up. Game is meaningless really.

rundoe
09-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Thank Goodness for 4 wheel drive. Almost got stuck in the parking lot leaving!!

SintonFan
09-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
Thank Goodness for 4 wheel drive. Almost got stuck in the parking lot leaving!!
Would a front wheel drive work?:D

rundoe
09-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Would a front wheel drive work?:D

It didnt help that little Japanese car in front of me, was spinning all over the place!!

SintonFan
09-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
It didnt help that little Japanese car in front of me, was spinning all over the place!!
Thank goodness mine is Korean. lol

LH Panther Mom
09-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by lbjacj
GAME CANCELLED!!!

Why do you care? :p

I hope all the Abilene peeps make it home okay! garciap77 - it was good to talk to you! :)