PDA

View Full Version : Clyde vs. Hirschi

RedWhiteBlue
08-29-2009, 12:44 PM
Crazy game. I have to tell you guys in case you didn't know. The kid that scored 3 touch downs for Hirschi- Richard Ross, is his name. Just came out for football on TUESDAY. Never played a down in his life. He is 6'6 and decided he would play. Crazy, huh? As you may know- they haven't been that great in a while- really undisciplined. Have now lost 18 straight games in a row. But seems this guy may put them back on the charts!! He is a phenomenal track star- long jump, high jump, etc. He may be one to watch this season.... :thinking:

westcoast54
08-29-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Crazy game. I have to tell you guys in case you didn't know. The kid that scored 3 touch downs for Hirschi- Richard Ross, is his name. Just came out for football on TUESDAY. Never played a down in his life. He is 6'6 and decided he would play. Crazy, huh? As you may know- they haven't been that great in a while- really undisciplined. Have now lost 18 straight games in a row. But seems this guy may put them back on the charts!! He is a phenomenal track star- long jump, high jump, etc. He may be one to watch this season.... :thinking:

Richard Ross played in Jr. High and his Freshmen and Sophomore seasons. He's played before but, He is phenomonal. He's a great basketball and track athlete.

Z-RO
08-29-2009, 05:21 PM
After watching the high school show at midnight, and hearing what I have been hearing it sounds like the Huskies received a raw deal with that penalty at the end of the game.

Matthew328
08-29-2009, 06:49 PM
Hirschi will be much much improved this year....

VWG
08-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Hirschi run out of the Wing T?

RedWhiteBlue
08-30-2009, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
After watching the high school show at midnight, and hearing what I have been hearing it sounds like the Huskies received a raw deal with that penalty at the end of the game.
No raw deal... their Coach even admitted it- but, you can't blame their boys for being overly excited. Good grief- after all those lost games they deserved the celebration... but it did cost them a penalty...:(

Z-RO
08-30-2009, 04:43 PM
What coach do you know is going to say on television "Yeah they made a bad call"? Especially when the chapter that officiates them is from the same town and watches the same news station. Thats just asking for it for the rest of the season.:tisk:

ccmom
08-30-2009, 06:21 PM
I don't believe she said her source was a television interview....just saying...

What coach do you know is going to say on television "Yeah they made a bad call"? Especially when the chapter that officiates them is from the same town and watches the same news station. Thats just asking for it for the rest of the season.:tisk:

Z-RO
08-30-2009, 09:09 PM
Ok well thanks for adding your 2 cents, but he DID say that on the television. FYI

Sweetwater Red
08-30-2009, 09:59 PM
Hey zero. You said, on another thread, that you
Were just having fun. If be having fun means you
acting like a db, than you must be having a blast. :thinking:

ccmom
08-30-2009, 10:03 PM
I was simply pointing out that it IS possible that she heard it first hand.

Ok well thanks for adding your 2 cents, but he DID say that on the television. FYI

Z-RO
08-30-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Hey zero. You said, on another thread, that you
Were just having fun. If be having fun means you
acting like a db, than you must be having a blast. :thinking:

How am I being a defensive back? I am just stating the facts of what happend. However, you seem to be coming off as a DB with your constant hawking of my posts. Literally what have I done to come across as a DB, maybe it was questioning the R1's ranking and you took offense to it. Sounds like you are just more butt hurt then anything.

Z-RO
08-30-2009, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I was simply pointing out that it IS possible that she heard it first hand.

I NEVER said that her source wasnt

ccmom
08-30-2009, 10:32 PM
I NEVER said that her source wasnt

Geez! :rolleyes: If you are looking for a fight, look somewhere else. :rolleyes:

Z-RO
08-31-2009, 01:56 AM
Dude, seriously? You are the one who jumped to the rescue without even knowing what she was thinking. If RWB had a problem with what I said I am sure she would have addressed it. I am pretty sure she seen the interview just like I did and made that assumption just like I did. I am not looking for a fight, but if you go back and read you will see you were the one jumping in to "save the day". This is crazy, I am through with this topic....Huskies I am sorry you guys had to lose a game like this, good luck to yall the rest of this season....done:vrycnfsd:

ccmom
08-31-2009, 05:44 AM
Dude, seriously? You are the one who jumped to the rescue without even knowing what she was thinking. If RWB had a problem with what I said I am sure she would have addressed it. I am pretty sure she seen the interview just like I did and made that assumption just like I did. I am not looking for a fight, but if you go back and read you will see you were the one jumping in to "save the day". This is crazy, I am through with this topic....Huskies I am sorry you guys had to lose a game like this, good luck to yall the rest of this season....done:vrycnfsd:

LOL! I read my initial post again and fail to see how I was "jumping to save the day". :confused: I was simply, adding my "two cents", as you put it. :) I certainly didn't expect all this and far as me not "knowing what she was thinking"...whoever knows what that crazy woman is thinking :inlove: , but I do know a thing or two about her. :D One thing is FOR SURE...she doesn't need me or anyone else to "jumping in to save the day."

:D:D

garciap77
08-31-2009, 07:02 AM

Coach Rocket!:D

;)

RedWhiteBlue
08-31-2009, 07:04 AM
How about I clear this up just a little bit for everyone? I have yet to watch any sports portion of the tv news programs out of Wichita Falls yet this season- even when my beloved :inlove: Steers were spotlighted.....:D
And I want to add that the Coach stated that he understood the call, went on to say that he understood why his kids were overly excited, but he just wish the ref wouldn't have chose to make it.
Now, dude, get off my girl, cc's back.... please and thank you!!:D

garciap77
08-31-2009, 07:16 AM
How about I clear this up just a little bit for everyone? I have yet to watch any sports portion of the tv news programs out of Wichita Falls yet this season- even when my beloved :inlove: Steers were spotlighted.....:D
And I want to add that the Coach stated that he understood the call, went on to say that he understood why his kids were overly excited, but he just wish the ref wouldn't have chose to make it.

Is it "Recess" yet!:D

;)

RedWhiteBlue
08-31-2009, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Is it "Recess" yet!:D

;)
I don't know, garcia- but it was always my favorite subject!!!:D

injuredinmelee
08-31-2009, 11:07 AM

too many jokes... too many jokes...

RedWhiteBlue
08-31-2009, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
too many jokes... too many jokes...
Of course I was joking.... nobody has to take up for that girl- she puts in "on like Donkey-Kong". HA HA:devil: