PDA

View Full Version : Keith7's Celina Theory

Keith7
08-29-2009, 12:19 PM
With all this talk about a "Celina Theory," I have decided to chime in with a Celina theory that is not only sad and pathetic, but also actually true..

Here is is the theory.. Celina recruits, pays off the refs and cheats any chance they get.. Then when that doesn't work, they let the grass grow out and wet down the field to slow down the other team because they don't have any speed.. Now I know the Celina posters are going to say "We have field turf, not grass you idiot." Well duh smart guys, so now-a-days when Celina gets scared of playing a team at home they still wet down the field but they add more rubber pellets to the field so it feels like running on a beach to the opposing team.

Now this is a true theory, I've seen it in person with my own eyes. They take their football seriously in Celina and will do whatever it takes, even if it means cheating.

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
With all this talk about a "Celina Theory," I have decided to chime in with a Celina theory that is not only sad and pathetic, but also actually true..

Here is is the theory.. Celina recruits, pays off the refs and cheats any chance they get.. Then when that doesn't work, they let the grass grow out and wet down the field to slow down the other team because they don't have any speed.. Now I know the Celina posters are going to say "We have field turf, not grass you idiot." Well duh smart guys, so now-a-days when Celina gets scared of playing a team at home they still wet down the field but they add more rubber pellets to the field so it feels like running on a beach to the opposing team.

Now this is a true theory, I've seen it in person with my own eyes. They take their football seriously in Celina and will do whatever it takes, even if it means cheating. :thinking: Never thought bout that! What do you think Rocket??:confused:

CelinaCatFan
08-29-2009, 12:36 PM
um......no

turbostud
08-29-2009, 12:38 PM

Now this is a true theory, I've seen it in person with my own eyes. They take their football seriously in Celina and will do whatever it takes, even if it means cheating.
So you have seen Celina paying off refs? You have seen Celina recruiting?

LHexPlayer
08-29-2009, 12:40 PM

I see what you did there.

Keith7
08-29-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
So you have seen Celina paying off refs? You have seen Celina recruiting?

I've seen the effects of those two things so yea I basically have

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
I see what you did there. :clap: :clap: Glad someone understood...lol

turbostud
08-29-2009, 12:49 PM
I've seen the effects of those two things so yea I basically have

So you have seen money exchange between Celina coaches and Refs?
And you were present when a Celina official recruited a kid?

Emerson1
08-29-2009, 12:49 PM
Celina tried to recruit Keith

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Celina tried to recruit Keith :nerd:

turbostud
08-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:nerd:

:cool:

turbostud
08-29-2009, 01:05 PM
I am no expert on turf grass maintenance, but isnt part of maintaining turf grass wetting, washing, and adding more rubber pellets to the field? We have turf grass and I have seen this done.

Emerson1
08-29-2009, 01:06 PM
I am no expert on turf grass maintenance, but isnt part of maintaining turf grass wetting, washing, and adding more rubber pellets to the field? We have field turf and I have seen this done.
But if you put to much it can slow you down. I know in the off season they just load it up so they don't have to mess with it and you can dig a couple finger digits into it.

Bullaholic
08-29-2009, 01:13 PM

You actually expect replies to this? You can give Rocket a better run at catching arrows than this----at least he is funny. I sure hope you don't come back and insist that this was a serious post just for effect.

BobcatBenny
08-29-2009, 01:32 PM
Well Keith isn't too far off ...

My favorite cheating method is to sneak into the hudddle of the opposing team and tie the QBs shoe laces together.

And ... you know it is true ... because you have seen the effect of it.

Next game pay attention ... you will see the opposing QB look like he can't move his feet as 4 or 5 Bobcats maul him in the back field.

I'll admit it ... I did that!

CHS_89
08-29-2009, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You actually expect replies to this? You can give Rocket a better run at catching arrows than this----at least he is funny. I sure hope you don't come back and insist that this was a serious post just for effect.

I think he is serious. He doesn't like us at all. Who cares! Takes a pretty classless individual to come on a public forum and bash Celina like that.

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

My favorite cheating method is to sneak into the hudddle of the opposing team and tie the QBs shoe laces together.

Next game pay attention ... you will see the opposing QB look like he can't move his feet as 4 or 5 Bobcats maul him in the back field.

I'll admit it ... I did that! :clap: Nothing like people with a sense of satire. :clap: It's all in fun people . :thinking: at least thats what someone told me. :confused:

BleedOrange
08-29-2009, 02:02 PM

You got that idiot part right. Your vitriol towards Celina always seems to amaze me. Let it go !! Might I suggest a nice laxative followed by an enema. Or maybe you can just pull your ears until you hear it pop. You shall then see the light.

BleedOrange
08-29-2009, 02:06 PM

I'll admit it ... I did that!

I picked this up from by Blackberry. I am over at TCA Addison trying to sneak on the field to overseed or place rubber pellets,depending on the surface. I also know where the QB lives and am going to put extra long laces in his shoes so you will be able to tie them securely. We should have this game wrapped up by Monday.

Rocket
08-29-2009, 02:09 PM
Wow.

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Wow. :clap: :clap: :clap:

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:clap: :clap: :clap: :D 1 dude doesn't like it when I quote myself and 1 actually counted all my post and thought I used too many icons. Thought I tick both you off with 1 post.

IHStangFan
08-29-2009, 02:23 PM

I'll admit it ... I did that! LOL!!!! Awesome.

Keith7
08-29-2009, 04:02 PM
So you have seen money exchange between Celina coaches and Refs?
And you were present when a Celina official recruited a kid?

Do jurors have to be at the scene of the crime when it happens to convict someone of murder?

I have seen enough evidence to back up my beliefs.. That is all I need.

BobcatBenny
08-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Do jurors have to be at the scene of the crime when it happens to convict someone of murder?

To serve as a juror, you must: Be of sound mind

ctown
08-29-2009, 05:14 PM
Keith7---Where are Keith 1-6??? Did you kill them off or are they at war in your mind. With such paranoid delusions, you must see orange men everywhere. Are they teasing you, making you want to kill them?? Do they enrage you with their endless victories? Are the little orange men responsible for the terrible stench coming from under your house? Is it the little orange men who intercept the radio signals to opposing coaches headsets and give them false advice?? Orange is so close to the color red, perhaps you think those guys in orange are the devil. That's perhaps not to far from the truth seeing as how tortured you are with orange envy...:devil: :foul: :evil: :flaming: :stirpot: :tongue: :evilgrin:

turbostud
08-29-2009, 05:45 PM

LOL, Beliefs? You cant convict anyone for anything on "beliefs".

Ranger Mom
08-29-2009, 06:43 PM

I'm confused!! When they wet down the field or add the rubber pellets to get the"beach effect"....does Celina wear special shoes so that same field doesn't slow them down too??:thinking:

turbostud
08-29-2009, 06:47 PM
Here is some info on turf grass.

Maintenance
It is a myth that synthetic fields require less maintenance than natural turfgrass fields or to say that artificial turf fields are maintenance free. Synthetic fields require 1) additional infill, 2) irrigation because of unacceptably high temperatures on warm-sunny days, 3) chemical disinfectants, 4) sprays to reduce static cling and odors, 5) drainage repair and maintenance, 6) erasing and repainting temporary lines, and 7) removing organic matter accumulation.

Link (http://turf.uark.edu/turfhelp/archives/021109.html)

Ranger Mom
08-29-2009, 06:51 PM
Here is some info on turf grass.

Maintenance
It is a myth that synthetic fields require less maintenance than natural turfgrass fields or to say that artificial turf fields are maintenance free. Synthetic fields require 1) additional infill, 2) irrigation because of unacceptably high temperatures on warm-sunny days, 3) chemical disinfectants, 4) sprays to reduce static cling and odors, 5) drainage repair and maintenance, 6) erasing and repainting temporary lines, and 7) removing organic matter accumulation.

Link (http://turf.uark.edu/turfhelp/archives/021109.html)

And repainting when they fade?? We all remember Sweetwater's pink endzones!!!

Daddy B 12
08-29-2009, 07:03 PM
Some thoughts are just better left unsaid..

Keith7
08-29-2009, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I'm confused!! When they wet down the field or add the rubber pellets to get the"beach effect"....does Celina wear special shoes so that same field doesn't slow them down too??:thinking:

I'm not sure if you've seen Celina, but they aren't really know for their speed.. In fact the beach effect helps them gain better leverage for their style of play.. As a matter of fact, I've seen coaches on the side line in flip flops - Thats how serious they are about the beach effect

Ranger Mom
08-29-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm not sure if you've seen Celina, but they aren't really know for their speed.. In fact the beach effect helps them gain better leverage for their style of play.. As a matter of fact, I've seen coaches on the side line in flip flops - Thats how serious they are about the beach effect

I have actually seen Celina play in 2 state championships. When they were 2A against Paul Pewitt and against Liberty Hill. Of course, it was December both times so I didn't see any flip flops!!

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm not sure if you've seen Celina, but they aren't really know for their speed.. In fact the beach effect helps them gain better leverage for their style of play.. As a matter of fact, I've seen coaches on the side line in flip flops - Thats how serious they are about the beach effect :clap:Outstanding , almost Rocket quality work. :clap: You might just pull this one off.:thinking:

CHS_89
08-29-2009, 08:50 PM

OK, you caught us. However, it isn't special shoes. We actually recruit aliens to play for us that can run without touching the ground, literally floating in to make tackles. You have to see this!! The reason we water the field is not to slow the other team down. NO! It's so the humidity will be just above 83.37% at kickoff (optimal alien oxygen intake humidity level) and then to harvest small alien bugs from the overgrown grass, or in our case now that we have turf, from their turf seed pods that are placed on the field by the large orange mother ship just before kickoff (invisible of course). When the small bugs hatch with exactly 8:13 minutes in the 3rd quarter, this acts as a sterodial protien boost that re-fuels our players when inhaled.

Unfortunately, the mother ship was delayed by the hurricane last year and didn't make it in time. Hence, the loss to Daingerfield. . Furthermore, the mothership couldn't make it through the hole at Texas Stadium and we lost to Carthage. Prosper, after all of these years figured out what we were doing created a negative g-force shield by using their stadium lighting and four large diesel powered generators that disabled our floating and tackling ability. Whithehouse just beat us fair and square.

I could also disprove Rockets theory, but it would take Level 3.9 clearance from the intergalactic clone alliance. I currently have transmission on the way to Mars for clearance, but it was intercepted by the Brownwood coaches and our transmitting device was hacked and now being used to recruit aliens for Brownwood's team. I know for sure they will win the State Championship now so I think Rocket might be on to something.

I have to go now and disconnect from the Matrix so I can finish my cold adult beverage.

Ranger Mom
08-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by CHS_89
OK, you caught us. However, it isn't special shoes. We actually recruit aliens to play for us that can run without touching the ground, literally floating in to make tackles. You have to see this!! The reason we water the field is not to slow the other team down. NO! It's so the humidity will be just above 83.37% at kickoff (optimal alien oxygen intake humidity level) and then to harvest small alien bugs from the overgrown grass, or in our case now that we have turf, from their turf seed pods that are placed on the field by the large orange mother ship just before kickoff (invisible of course). When the small bugs hatch with exactly 8:13 minutes in the 3rd quarter, this acts as a sterodial protien boost that re-fuels our players when inhaled.

Unfortunately, the mother ship was delayed by the hurricane last year and didn't make it in time. Hence, the loss to Daingerfield. . Furthermore, the mothership couldn't make it through the hole at Texas Stadium and we lost to Carthage. Prosper, after all of these years figured out what we were doing created a negative g-force shield by using their stadium lighting and four large diesel powered generators that disabled our floating and tackling ability. Whithehouse just beat us fair and square.

I could also disprove Rockets theory, but it would take Level 3.9 clearance from the intergalactic clone alliance. I currently have transmission on the way to Mars for clearance, but it was intercepted by the Brownwood coaches and our transmitting device was hacked and now being used to recruit aliens for Brownwood's team. I know for sure they will win the State Championship now so I think Rocket might be on to something.

I have to go now and disconnect from the Matrix so I can finish my cold adult beverage.

Thanks for clearing that up....that makes a LOT more sense!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/alien-head-orange.jpg

I had to search long and hard for an orange alien!!

turbostud
08-29-2009, 09:00 PM

May the Schwartz be with you!:D

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZNPxxRU4Wc)

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 09:05 PM

I have to go now and disconnect from the Matrix so I can finish my cold adult beverage. :eek: LMAO, tying shoe laces, aliens, and flip flops.:clap: :clap:

:thinking: The bad part is this is actually more believable than the "other" theory.:D

CHS_89
08-29-2009, 09:07 PM
May the Schwartz be with you!:D

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZNPxxRU4Wc)

Love the link. Note the orange scanning beam on the radar! See!! I am telling the truth!

CHS_89
08-29-2009, 09:09 PM

http://www.ndesign-studio.com/images/resources/cliparts/alien-head-orange.jpg

I had to search long and hard for an orange alien!!

Funny! You da wo-man!!

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 09:12 PM

http://www.ndesign-studio.com/images/resources/cliparts/alien-head-orange.jpg

I had to search long and hard for an orange alien!! :doh: What was I thinking? :eek: I had the craziest idea that after zero week all this crazy stuff would end:hand:
:vrycnfsd: not so much so :weeping:

gatordaze
08-29-2009, 09:43 PM

Now I know you are full of it as I am the only one that you will ever see on the sideline wearing flip flops and I am just a photographer. The coaches all give me crap for it and In fact require all the players to wear long socks so I know anything less is not likely!

LHexPlayer
08-29-2009, 09:48 PM

I knew it! That is why you guys didn't want to play Liberty Hill in Waco last year. Parking for space ships is crap at that old stadium in Waco. I freakin knew it!

BEAST
08-29-2009, 09:56 PM
I think Keith may well be on to something here. With all those rubber pellets opponents could get lost on that field. Has anyone seen Bueller since Friday?

BEAST

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
I think Keith may well be on to something here. With all those rubber pellets opponents could get lost on that field. Has anyone seen Bueller since Friday?

BEAST :clap: :clap: Bwd posters are in fine form I see. "sometimes you just gotta say....." lol:nerd: Beam me up Scotty:eek: