PDA

View Full Version : Who will last the longest out of 22-3a play-off teams?

CSQB7
11-10-2003, 10:37 AM
I think Liberty will indeed last the longest cause they are tough and everything they want they are getting winning wise. BH is solid dont get me wrong but wont outlast the mighty panthers.Huffman is really not equipped with the power of these two teams but have a chance to advance. They have a great running back, he almost put up more rushing yards than all 4 of our backs in the 2002 season (lol).

sahen
11-11-2003, 12:32 AM
im not sure about the D1 stuff so i dunno how long BH will last but i have heard they gotta a good chance to make some noise...Huffman's prob is if they get past anahuac they will probably have to play bellville (barring a huge upset)...so most likely huffman will loose that one...Liberty has a shot to go far cause they r under-estimated and will most likely the teams they play will not expect the type of game liberty will bring to them...plus liberty is licking their chops at the thought of the possibility of playing bellville again...but im sure they rnt looking ahead i think they have the best shot of going far too

Bellville22
11-11-2003, 12:35 AM
Tell me a little about Huffman. I was looking at their stats and they appear to be a very good football team. The games they lost, the were in til the end, and maybe shoulda won 1 or 2 of them. And that RB averaging 9 per carry, that's impressive. This team has sleeper written all over it. Anyone w/ some info on them, throw it out there.

sahen
11-11-2003, 12:46 AM
i saw them play liberty...they have a great running attack and liberty's run defense which is really good had only trouble w/ their RB...he is a hoss and is fast and very strong..u dont want him in the open field against u it takes about 2 guys to take him down every play...their defense has been pretty strong but liberty didnt have any trouble scoring on them (scored their tds on the first 4 drives and had the 5th one called back)...liberty looked to me like they called the dogs off too soon so the score was closer than shouldve been...basically their defense can be ran on with a good rushing attack and like most in 22-3a have an untested secondary (atleast since district play began)...they will get their rushing yards though and probably a lot of them...so u have to score a couple tds to win...

AggieJohn
11-11-2003, 01:11 AM
Bellville22:
Tell me a little about Huffman. I was looking at their stats and they appear to be a very good football team. The games they lost, the were in til the end, and maybe shoulda won 1 or 2 of them. And that RB averaging 9 per carry, that's impressive. This team has sleeper written all over it. Anyone w/ some info on them, throw it out there.Yeah he finished with 28 td's on the year....which is studly but he got like a gazillion carries....huffman is one deminsional...and a team who lives by one player is going to die by that one player

Bellville22
11-11-2003, 01:18 AM
Gazzilion carries or not, 9 yards per run is what impresses me.

sahen
11-11-2003, 01:21 AM
Bellville22:
Gazzilion carries or not, 9 yards per run is what impresses me.yah...he is a force to be reckoned w/ but im guessing ur checking because ur from bellville...yall's offense should be able to score on their defense and like explayer2001 said they r one dimensinal so if u can score on them and get a couple stops u shouldnt have too many problems...but their RB will get his carries and his yards..jsut a matter of if yall can score on their defense which i think yall can...

<small>[ November 11, 2003, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: sahen ]</small>

RBARKER
11-11-2003, 08:57 AM
My vote is Liberty also I think Liberty could go at leat 3 rounds, Huffman 2 and BH 2 (hopefully more). Good luck 22-3A