PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Eylau rolls

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 03:17 AM
A very solid performance was put forth tonight. LE scored all of the points it would need on the games opening drive. The LE offense showed its balance, speed and depth, steadily rotating backs, receivers and even Using 3 QBs. The defense was equally impressive NL only really challenged once, late in the game against the reserves. The final score does not reflect the level of domination exhibited by LE. How good is this team? Still not positive but they will surely be tested the next 3 weeks with 4A Mt. Pleasant, Gilmer and 7 consecutive and defending Arkansas State Champion Nashville. All 3 teams posted victories over the Leopards last season.
Final LE 28 NL 0

lulu
08-29-2009, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
A very solid performance was put forth tonight. LE scored all of the points it would need on the games opening drive. The LE offense showed its balance, speed and depth, steadily rotating backs, receivers and even Using 3 QBs. The defense was equally impressive NL only really challenged once, late in the game against the reserves. The final score does not reflect the level of domination exhibited by LE. How good is this team? Still not positive but they will surely be tested the next 3 weeks with 4A Mt. Pleasant, Gilmer and 7 consecutive and defending Arkansas State Champion Nashville. All 3 teams posted victories over the Leopards last season.
Final LE 28 NL 0

Congrats!!:clap:

We had a great game too. We beat 4A Lindale 35-29. WE lost a key player ...out for the season with ankle/lower leg broken in 3 places and a torn tendon. Alex plays both ways so it will be a big loss for us.
WE did't get much ground gain but our Air attach was very effective. Lindale has a great team and can run crazy. There quaterback runs a lot and they have one little speed demon that is hard to bring down.
The number of players they had on the field was intimidating. Lots of BIG kids.....plent of depth.

There band marched 186 members and that did not include a drum corp. on the sidelines or the drill team girls. They had way over 200 kids on the field.They were impressive. Our little band was dwarft in comparison I think we marched 68 without our drill team and flag corp.

We won but I don't know how healthy we are today. Hopefully just bumps and bruises.

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by lulu
Congrats!!:clap:

We had a great game too. We beat 4A Lindale 35-29. WE lost a key player ...out for the season with ankle/lower leg broken in 3 places and a torn tendon. Alex plays both ways so it will be a big loss for us.
WE did't get much ground gain but our Air attach was very effective. Lindale has a great team and can run crazy. There quaterback runs a lot and they have one little speed demon that is hard to bring down.
The number of players they had on the field was intimidating. Lots of BIG kids.....plent of depth.

There band marched 186 members and that did not include a drum corp. on the sidelines or the drill team girls. They had way over 200 kids on the field.They were impressive. Our little band was dwarft in comparison I think we marched 68 without our drill team and flag corp.

We won but I don't know how healthy we are today. Hopefully just bumps and bruises. OUCH that is one nasty injury. I will keep that kid in my prayers. That is the bad part about this game is the toll that it takes on your body.
Glad you guys pulled off a win, for some reason I thought ya'll were playing Gladewater. Then I remembered ya'll in same district. Lol

catgut
08-29-2009, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Final LE 28 NL 0
I'm predicting you're going to be tested the next "4" weeks! That's a tough schedule you have. I think by the time you come here we'll be playing pretty well ourselves.

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 09:25 AM
Game stats
LE NL
1st downs 16 10 *
Rushing 35-251 36-95*
Passing 29 30*
Att/comp 4-2-0 10-4-2
Fumbles 2-1 4-3

*73 yds and 5 first downs were tacked on during 4th Qtr drive.

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by catgut
I'm predicting you're going to be tested the next "4" weeks! That's a tough schedule you have. I think by the time you come here we'll be playing pretty well ourselves. :clap: Lol...Yeah, sorry bout that Catgut:doh: Definitely not overlooking ya'll just :eek: hoping we get to ya'll healthy. Not saying Paris is not good. Just that by the time LE gets there I will know how good LE is. :confused: :confused: