PDA

View Full Version : My Brownwood prediction

Looking4number8
08-28-2009, 05:31 PM
Now dont get me wrong, I hope Brownwood unleashes a can of whoop arse on every team we play but I really believe we will start a little slower than we all are hoping for. Some of the reasons I say this are

new coaches
new system
loss of lots of offensive talent from last year
loss of Jaxon Shipley for start of season
schedule.

We have a killer non district schedule (Burnet, Waco LaVega, Liberty Hill and Stephenville all good playoff runs last year) and 4A Austin Manor.

I feel we could be dissapointed at the start of the season but get better as the season progresses like a good team should. We should hit district play with a mission and even more to prove than we have right now. I also think following district play we will have a very nice playoff run. It will be very tough for us to win it all this year because of our youth. We should have a great season by the end of it all and hopefully earn some of that respect we have lost in the last couple of seasons. I think we go 6-4 or 7-3 if we play very well but are able to go 3 or 4 rounds in the playoffs.

Just so you guys and gals know, if I am right, I will make this my new sig, if I am wrong, I will say someone got on my laptop and I never wrote it!

LE Dad
08-28-2009, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Now dont get me wrong, I hope Brownwood unleashes a can of whoop arse on every team we play but I really believe we will start a little slower than we all are hoping for. Some of the reasons I say this are

new coaches
new system
schedule.

We have a killer non district schedule (Burnet, Waco LaVega, Liberty Hill and Stephenville all good playoff runs last year) and 4A Austin Manor.

I feel we could be dissapointed at the start of the season but get better as the season progresses like a good team should. We should hit district play with a mission and even more to prove than we have right now. I also think following district play we will have a very nice playoff run. It will be very tough for us to win it all this year because of our youth. We should have a great season by the end of it all and hopefully earn some of that respect we have lost in the last couple of seasons. I think we go 6-4 or 7-3 if we play very well but are able to go 3 or 4 rounds in the playoffs.

Just so you guys and gals know, if I am right, I will make this my new sig, if I am wrong, I will say someone got on my laptop and I never wrote it! :thumbsup: Awesome post.:clap: :clap:

garciap77
08-28-2009, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8

new coaches
new system
schedule.

Just so you guys and gals know, if I am right, I will make this my new sig, if I am wrong, I will say someone got on my laptop and I never wrote it!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Good Luck Looking4number8! Whoop some arse! :)