PDA

View Full Version : The Rocket Theory “Rough Draft”!

garciap77
08-28-2009, 05:23 PM
I put this together during lunch today! Have not had a chance to clean it up and add pictures and what not; but soon as I get a chance I'm going to pretty it up!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/TheRocketTheory.jpg

;)

P.S. These are the number of posts Rocket makes during the season!

IHStangFan
08-28-2009, 05:56 PM
LMAO!!! You're a clown gp.

LE Dad
08-28-2009, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I put this together during lunch today! Have not had a chance to clean it up and add pictures and what not; but soon as I get a chance I'm going to pretty it up!:D

;)

P.S. These are the number of posts Rocket makes during the season! :1omg!:You are THA MAN!

Trashman
08-28-2009, 06:07 PM

;)

This thread belongs in the 3ADL Hall of Fame!:spitlol: :spitlol:

Ranger Mom
08-28-2009, 06:41 PM
You never cease to amaze me garciap77!!:D

charlesrixey
08-28-2009, 06:59 PM
roflmao!

ASUFrisbeeStud
08-28-2009, 07:07 PM
haha that is literally the best thing I have ever seen on the DL

kudos

navscanmaster
08-28-2009, 07:17 PM
you da man, garciap77! That is simply brilliant!

RedWhiteBlue
08-28-2009, 08:51 PM
If I could still do a back hand spring without really hurting myself- I would have just done one!!! You are the MAN, garcia!!!:cheerl: :thumbsup: :evillol: :clap:

BleedOrange
08-28-2009, 09:53 PM
I have a new hero !! Well done!!

atex88
08-29-2009, 12:12 AM
Where is Rockets thoughts?

pirate4state
08-29-2009, 02:09 AM

;)

:spitlol: Very nice! Rocket will love this! :D

Rocket
08-29-2009, 08:45 AM

;)

That is very funny. Good job, Garcia. You combined pictures and words. LOL Clever.

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 09:43 AM
:thumbsup: GP77 Rocket theory
:thmbdwn: Rocket Celina theory

That holds water Coach :clap: :clap:

garciap77
08-29-2009, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
That is very funny. Good job, Garcia. You combined pictures and words. LOL Clever.

Clever!! That does not matter! Does it hold water is the question! I guess we will see how the season goes! Hope you make it to state; so the Battle of the Titans can take place!

Brown Lions vs Celina Bobcats

ccmom
08-29-2009, 10:41 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: Well done, my friend! :D

Rocket
08-29-2009, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:thumbsup: GP77 Rocket theory
:thmbdwn: Rocket Celina theory

That holds water Coach :clap: :clap:

Get a room...

LE Dad
08-29-2009, 11:45 PM
Get a room... :nerd:Senor Tres Seite .:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LE Dad
08-31-2009, 12:33 PM
:p Still funny!

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 09:31 AM
:D

BwdLion73
09-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Gar77............Your going to need a bigger chart!

:p :D

garciap77
09-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
Gar77............Your going to need a bigger chart!

:p :D

:D :D :D

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

SintonFan
09-06-2009, 02:15 PM

;)

LOL
That is some Shunny Fit!!!
:D :D :D :clap:

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 10:55 AM
:inlove: Theory proven:clap: :clap:

Rocket
09-24-2009, 12:23 PM
:inlove: Theory proven:clap: :clap:

Please explain?

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 01:41 PM
Please explain? LOL, there was a definite lull after S'ville and now you are back to "good ole Rocket" form. Not a bad thing! Some boring threads in your absence. :D :cool:

BEAST
09-24-2009, 04:13 PM
LOL, there was a definite lull after S'ville and now you are back to "good ole Rocket" form. Not a bad thing! Some boring threads in your absence. :D :cool:

Hey Rocket,

Are you going to let the cat out of the bag regarding the lack of posts from almost all Brownwood fans the week leading up to the LH game?

BEAST

Rocket
09-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Our strategy on the board after the Stephenville game was to portray us Brownwood fans as down about the current situation regarding injuries to key Brownwood players and the defeating loss to the Ville in hopes to persuade the coaches, players, and fans of Liberty Hill that they would have an edge over Brownwood and win the game. It was purely strategic. Mental warfare, if you will. We know how many Liberty Hill people frequent the board and we tried to throw some bait out there to see if they would take it. Not saying it worked or didn't work, but it was fun.

BEAST
09-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Our strategy on the board after the Stephenville game was to portray us Brownwood fans as down about the current situation regarding injuries to key Brownwood players and the defeating loss to the Ville in hopes to persuade the coaches, players, and fans of Liberty Hill that they would have an edge over Brownwood and win the game. It was purely strategic. Mental warfare, if you will. We know how many Liberty Hill people frequent the board and we tried to throw some bait out there to see if they would take it. Not saying it worked or didn't work, but it was fun.

The second part was that we were going to come on afterward and laugh about it. We didnt do it because we won and that was pleasure enough. But what Rocket said is the truth.

BEAST

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 04:26 PM
Our strategy on the board after the Stephenville game was to portray us Brownwood fans as down about the current situation regarding injuries to key Brownwood players and the defeating loss to the Ville in hopes to persuade the coaches, players, and fans of Liberty Hill that they would have an edge over Brownwood and win the game. It was purely strategic. Mental warfare, if you will. We know how many Liberty Hill people frequent the board and we tried to throw some bait out there to see if they would take it. Not saying it worked or didn't work, but it was fun. :tisk: :tisk: Time will tell:thinking: :thinking: I am glad you are OK though Rocket... I was really worried about you earlier!:confused:

95mustang
09-24-2009, 04:29 PM

That would be correct!

Old Blue
09-24-2009, 04:43 PM
If Rocket would just blast off into orbit there would be a lot more AIR for everone else to breath:D :D :D

LE Dad
09-24-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Old Blue
If Rocket would just blast off into orbit there would be a lot more AIR for everone else to breath:D :D :D 1st post... Not bad:clap: :clap:

:D Welcome to the board :D

wimbo_pro
09-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Good Lord Garcia...now THATs funny...I dont care who you are!

Rocket
09-24-2009, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Good Lord Garcia...now THATs funny...I dont care who you are!

You are so simple and easily entertained. It's sad.

garciap77
09-24-2009, 08:55 PM
If Rocket would just blast off into orbit there would be a lot more AIR for everone else to breath:D :D :D

WOW WOW on your first post!

You would not want that Old Blue, because then we would have to pick on you! J/K

Welcome to the 3ADL Old Blue.

I have to ask you a question!

Do you know "Go Blue"? Just had to ask!:)

95mustang
09-24-2009, 09:34 PM

Welcome back.

Old Blue
09-25-2009, 03:43 PM
No I do not know GO Blue.
I have been a visitor to this site for some time now and decided to register.

garciap77
09-25-2009, 03:56 PM
No I do not know GO Blue.
I have been a visitor to this site for some time now and decided to register.

Great! No wonder your 1st post was :eek: :eek: :eek: !