PDA

View Full Version : The BEAST Theory

BEAST
08-27-2009, 03:57 PM
What happened yesterday, last week, last month, last year, last decade, last century and so on matters about as much of a hill of sh!t. What does matter is what you do today, tomorrow, next week, and so on.

LETS GO WOOD.

BEAST

LHexPlayer
08-27-2009, 03:59 PM
Rah Rah Re
Kick'em in the knee
Rah Rah Ras
Kick'em in the .....

DaHop72
Originally posted by BEAST
What happened yesterday, last week, last month, last year, last decade, last century and so on matters about as much of a hill of sh!t. What does matter is what you do today, tomorrow, next week, and so on.

LETS GO WOOD.

BEAST

Originally posted by Rocket
You might want to look at all-time overall records. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
Rah Rah Re
Kick'em in the knee
Rah Rah Ras
Kick'em in the .....

other knee!

pirate4state

LETS GO WOOD.

BEAST

Well, what have you done today? :D

Ranger Mom
08-27-2009, 04:01 PM

LETS GO WOOD.

BEAST

Rocket is NOT gonna like that!!!:tisk:

LE Dad
08-27-2009, 04:03 PM

LETS GO WOOD.

BEAST :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :iagree: :2thumbsup A new season is here. Good luck Bwd. Throw the stats out n let's play:mad:

Rocket
08-27-2009, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Rocket is NOT gonna like that!!!:tisk:

I actually agree with this. You know I don't like what happened last year! I have seen e nough wins for Brownwood that 3-7 doesn't matter much to me. Like BEAST said, let's see what happens this season. And go ahead and shoot me if I have the audacity to believe in Brownwood enough to say we could win state. Oh the nerve of me. LOL

Ranger Mom
08-27-2009, 04:10 PM
I actually agree with this. You know I don't like what happened last year! I have seen e nough wins for Brownwood that 3-7 doesn't matter much to me. Like BEAST said, let's see what happens this season. And go ahead and shoot me if I have the audacity to believe in Brownwood enough to say we could win state. Oh the nerve of me. LOL

Finally you get it!!:doh: :doh:

You may joke a lot on here, but I can read people pretty well...you get agitated too....come on and admit it!!

LE Dad
08-27-2009, 04:16 PM
Rocket is NOT gonna like that!!!:tisk: :D Rocets too bz on another thread taking on all of celina ...It's freakn crazy over there.:vrycnfsd:

Ranger Mom
08-27-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:D Rocets too bz on another thread taking on all of celina ...It's freakn crazy over there.:vrycnfsd:

Actually...he responded a few posts above.

He is good about keeping up with threads that mention him!!:p :p

LE Dad
I actually agree with this. You know I don't like what happened last year! I have seen e nough wins for Brownwood that 3-7 doesn't matter much to me. Like BEAST said, let's see what happens this season. And go ahead and shoot me if I have the audacity to believe in Brownwood enough to say we could win state. Oh the nerve of me. LOL :clap: Oh hey, taking a break from Celina bashing ? This is gonna get bad if ya'll keep it up ya know??

RedWhiteBlue
Originally posted by LE Dad
Throw the stats out n let's play
I agree with THIS!!!!:)

BEAST
08-27-2009, 04:23 PM
I dont mean past accomplishments dont mean anything. Those 7 titles of ours are a great reminder of our past. And by the way so is the 8 Celina has. Even if it was won just a year ago, it is still the past.

Honestly, past failures are almost as important. Great lessons to set a great foundation of which to re-establish Brownwods program to what it was 30 years ago, to what it was 3 years ago.

But all that aside, the only thing that TRUELY matters is now.
Carpe Diem Baby!!

BEAST

LE Dad
08-27-2009, 04:30 PM
I dont mean past accomplishments dont mean anything. Those 7 titles of ours are a great reminder of our past. And by the way so is the 8 Celina has. Even if it was won just a year ago, it is still the past.

Honestly, past failures are almost as important. Great lessons to set a great foundation of which to re-establish Brownwods program to what it was 30 years ago, to what it was 3 years ago.

But all that aside, the only thing that TRUELY matters is now.
Carpe Diem Baby!!

BEAST :rolleyes:I gotcha, Time to get all this no we did this and you wouldn't have done that crap buried though. Let's play 2009.

Rocket
08-27-2009, 04:32 PM
Finally you get it!!:doh: :doh:

You may joke a lot on here, but I can read people pretty well...you get agitated too....come on and admit it!!

Maybe just a little. But I don't dwell on it. I am just excited about tomorrow! YES!

Ranger Mom
08-27-2009, 04:33 PM
Maybe just a little. But I don't dwell on it. I am just excited about tomorrow! YES!

Okay....just as long as I was right...that's all I needed to know!!:D :D

BuckeyeNut
08-27-2009, 04:38 PM
Lets just see who puts up the W's over the next few weeks. Then the real trash talking gets going.:D :D

BEAST
08-27-2009, 04:50 PM

Rocket, come on now. I have never seen you concede a possible defeat. WTH? Did that Celina thread wear you out?:D

BEAST

Rocket
08-27-2009, 04:50 PM

I actually said you were half right. LOL

Rocket
08-27-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Black Flag
Lets just see who puts up the W's over the next few weeks. Then the real trash talking gets going.:D :D

I know, I sure hope Brownwood has some fuel for the fire. LOL

Ranger Mom
08-27-2009, 04:52 PM
I actually said you were half right. LOL

Whatever...don't start backtracking now.

"Maybe a little"...and "half right" are two completely different things!!

You know I am right...I know I am right!!

NUFF SAID!!:kiss:

95mustang
08-27-2009, 05:11 PM
I know, I sure hope Brownwood has some fuel for the fire. LOL

There will be plenty of fuel for the fire!!!

Trashman
08-27-2009, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
Rah Rah Re
Kick'em in the knee
Rah Rah Ras
Kick'em in the .....

Knock'em in the head
Throw'em in the grass
stick that football up their.......................nose.:D

Rocket
08-27-2009, 06:53 PM
Whatever...don't start backtracking now.

"Maybe a little"...and "half right" are two completely different things!!

You know I am right...I know I am right!!

NUFF SAID!!:kiss:

NOOO! I AM NOT MAD! AT ALL! JUST SHUT YOUR TRAP!

:clap: :clap: :inlove: :rolleyes: :D

LE Dad
08-27-2009, 07:11 PM
NOOO! I AM NOT MAD! AT ALL! JUST SHUT YOUR TRAP!

:clap: :clap: :inlove: :rolleyes: :D :D Hahahaha greetings from Little Elm Senor Siete .:rolleyes: