PDA

View Full Version : Wooohooo!!!!

IHStangFan
08-27-2009, 12:32 PM
I've got plane tickets.....I'LL BE HOME SEPT. 24TH!!! Earlier than I expected.....I may get to watch some football yet!!! WOOHOOO!!!

ccmom
08-27-2009, 12:33 PM
Awesome news!!:)

IrishTex
08-27-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I've got plane tickets.....I'LL BE HOME SEPT. 24TH!!! Earlier than I expected.....I may get to watch some football yet!!! WOOHOOO!!!

Congrats man.....

Are you coming through DFW??

IHStangFan
08-27-2009, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by IrishTex
Congrats man.....

Are you coming through DFW?? Actually once I get to Qatar (I have a couple of stops before that) It's a direct flight from Qatar to Bush Int. :)

Trashman
08-27-2009, 01:27 PM

Great News! Stay Safe!:D :D :D

handNthedirt
08-27-2009, 01:40 PM

God bless you, bro. Thanks for puttin your life on the line for our Country's freedom. With no freedom comes no Friday night lights.

fourbeee
08-27-2009, 02:41 PM
I don't know you, but thanks for what you have done for our country. Also be safe for the remainder of your tour.

lulu
08-27-2009, 02:44 PM
I am so proud for you. Please stay safe until you actually get the heck out of there, and thank you for going there for us.

You are a hero:D :kiss:

IHStangFan
08-27-2009, 03:03 PM
Thanks everyone, and you're welcome....but...I'm no hero. My active duty days are far behind me. I'm just a contractor these days. I did get to get travel around some in Iraq both via helo and convoy on the ground. The first convoy outside the wire produced a significant pucker factor, LOL. Then I was sent to Afghanistan for a month and was there for the big initial "push" the Marines made. That was an experience in many ways and on many levels. It will be nice to get home!! I'm CRAVING a Whataburger and a cold Shiner!

pirate4state
08-27-2009, 03:06 PM
SWEET! Glad to read you'll be back stateside sooner than expected! :2thumbsup