PDA

View Full Version : The Brownwood Theory

Pick6
08-27-2009, 07:46 AM
My theory is Brownwood hasn't won state in a very long time because they suck. :D :stirpot:

waterboy
08-27-2009, 07:47 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :D :doh:

garciap77
08-27-2009, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
My theory is Brownwood hasn't won state in a very long time because they suck. :D :stirpot:

:1popcorn:

BILLYFRED0000
08-27-2009, 08:09 AM
I have a theory. The Wood forgot how to win against good teams so they have to find a way for a good team to win without really being all that good so they can copy it. :D

LHexPlayer
08-27-2009, 08:09 AM
Now that is a theory I can really get behind.

Ranger Mom
08-27-2009, 09:00 AM
Off topic, but I appreciated how honest Bob Shipley was about Jaxon's broken collarbone injury, on the KMAC show last night!!!

DaHop72
08-27-2009, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Off topic, but I appreciated how honest Bob Shipley was about Jaxon's broken collarbone injury, on the KMAC show last night!!! :eek: :eek: OMG RM, don't you know that's just a rumour.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

LE Dad
08-27-2009, 09:15 AM
:doh: Didn't see this one coming... :confused: :confused: I think I will abstain...for now.:D

:clap: Bwd guys good luck on this one, think Rocket still digging that hole. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pirate4state
08-27-2009, 09:22 AM
Off topic, but I appreciated how honest Bob Shipley was about Jaxon's broken collarbone injury, on the KMAC show last night!!!

+1

and LOL @ pick6

Looking4number8
08-27-2009, 11:12 AM
My Brownwood Theory...

\/ \/ \/ \/ SEE MY SIG \/ \/ \/ \/

RedWhiteBlue
08-27-2009, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
My Brownwood Theory...

I can't read it, Wookin'.... my theory is that they will be as good as they can be- honestly. That's all. I have never been in to predictions, polls or rankings. I wait for a team (even my own) to come out and show everybody what they are about. Sure, I love to brag about my team and encourage them all I can- but it is all about "showing me the money". And that is what I expect Brownwood to do- show us what they got.... whether they have it or they don't. JMO.:thinking: :D

Pick6
08-27-2009, 11:20 AM
My Brownwood Theory...

I can't read it to good. It's kind of small...like Brownwood's victory total :p

Looking4number8
08-27-2009, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
but it is all about "showing me the money".

See, I agree that it is about "show me the money" but not near as much to me is it is about supporting my team at 15-0 or 3-7. I love my Lions and hope for a victory every week, no matter what the circumstances.

Looking4number8
08-27-2009, 11:27 AM

May be small and hard to read, but you get the jest of it. Admin limits how big the sig can be so I am trying to stay in the rules for once.

Good luck to Burnet tomorrow... but not too much luck.

LE Dad
08-27-2009, 11:32 AM
See, I agree that it is about "show me the money" but not near as much to me is it is about supporting my team at 15-0 or 3-7. I love my Lions and hope for a victory every week, no matter what the circumstances. :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

RedWhiteBlue
08-27-2009, 11:40 AM
See, I agree that it is about "show me the money" but not near as much to me is it is about supporting my team at 15-0 or 3-7. I love my Lions and hope for a victory every week, no matter what the circumstances.
I totally agree with you...:cool:

BwdLions
08-27-2009, 12:50 PM
This was a real clever idea pick6. Remind me again which team you support.

Looking4number8
08-27-2009, 01:51 PM

I did not get to listen to the show (had the grandbaby on the front porch) Can you tell me where it is archived, better yet, can you put a link.. i might beable to find it that way!

jambo67
08-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Brownwood is a coach away. If Sam Harrell returned the Lions would be back to the halcyon days of high school football.

BEAST
08-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by jambo67
Brownwood is a coach away. If Sam Harrell returned the Lions would be back to the halcyon days of high school football.

I know Sam. He and his family lived close to us when they lived here and we went to church together as well. I wanted to state that before I ask this.

Since his kids graduated Ennis, just what exactly has he done?

BEAST

jambo67
08-27-2009, 02:24 PM
Playoffs? who could ask for more?

Ranger Mom
08-27-2009, 02:27 PM
I did not get to listen to the show (had the grandbaby on the front porch) Can you tell me where it is archived, better yet, can you put a link.. i might beable to find it that way!

Just follow THIS LINK (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=97010) and it should give you the archived link in the first post!

LE Dad
08-27-2009, 02:33 PM
Brownwood is a coach away. If Sam Harrell returned the Lions would be back to the halcyon days of high school football. :spitlol: Hold on, did I just see :cool:what I think I just saw :eek: ?

TheDOCTORdre
08-27-2009, 03:24 PM
My Brownwood Theory...

i didnt know the downlow was around in the 80's because thats the last time we saw brownwood with the title state champs attached to their name and i am dang near certain we wont be seeing it at the end of this season

LionKing
08-27-2009, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
i didnt know the downlow was around in the 80's because thats the last time we saw brownwood with the title state champs attached to their name and i am dang near certain we wont be seeing it at the end of this season Ah, a fortune teller we have on the downlow.

Rocket
08-27-2009, 03:47 PM

You might want to look at all-time overall records. Even your limited humor can't make fun of that.

Rocket
08-27-2009, 03:50 PM
i didnt know the downlow was around in the 80's because thats the last time we saw brownwood with the title state champs attached to their name and i am dang near certain we wont be seeing it at the end of this season

Can we really take anybody with the name Dr. Dre with a picture of a street fighter character seriously? NOPE. You aren't funny. You and Pick6 must have gone to the same comedy camp this summer.

TheDOCTORdre
08-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by LionKing
Ah, a fortune teller we have on the downlow.
i prefer prophet

Rocket
08-27-2009, 03:51 PM

He won't leave Ennis. He is a great coach and a Brownwood boy, can't go wrong.

DaHop72
08-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
You might want to look at all-time overall records. Even your limited humor can't make fun of that. Rocket, Rocket, you need to make up your mind. One day you tell people to forget about the past and the next you bring it up. What's up with that??:doh: :doh:

BILLYFRED0000
08-27-2009, 03:52 PM
Can we really take anybody with the name Dr. Dre with a picture of a street fighter character seriously? NOPE. You aren't funny. You and Pick6 must have gone to the same comedy camp this summer.

Naw, they just both enjoy laughin at you......:p

Rocket
08-27-2009, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
This was a real clever idea pick6. Remind me again which team you support.

Semi-clever, but very unoriginal... just like him.

Rocket
08-27-2009, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Naw, they just both enjoy laughin at you......:p

Not as much as I enjoy laughing at myself and all of you Celina boys scrambling about one guy's opinion. Now that's funny.

TheDOCTORdre
08-27-2009, 03:57 PM

lets see...who's easier to take seriously me, who although i do have Blanka as my avatar but yet makes pretty rational and intelligent posts (although I do tend to use incorrect grammar as you have pointed out) or you, someone who makes moronic claims that have no backing whatsoever

LE Dad
08-27-2009, 03:58 PM
Not as much as I enjoy laughing at myself and all of you Celina boys scrambling about one guy's opinion. Now that's funny. :D Rocket! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rocket
08-27-2009, 04:37 PM
lets see...who's easier to take seriously me, who although i do have Blanka as my avatar but yet makes pretty rational and intelligent posts (although I do tend to use incorrect grammar as you have pointed out) or you, someone who makes moronic claims that have no backing whatsoever

Go ahead and make a self-proclaimed intelligent post. I can't wait to read it. I doubt anybody will even care, really.

TheDOCTORdre
08-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Go ahead and make a self-proclaimed intelligent post. I can't wait to read it. I doubt anybody will even care, really.

just ask fellow downlowers what they think of me

95mustang
08-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Maybe we could start a poll for Dre and Rocket. I know who my vote is for.

LE Dad
08-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Maybe we could start a poll for Dre and Rocket. I know who my vote is for. :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :1popcorn:

TheDOCTORdre
08-27-2009, 05:21 PM
set it up should be interesting :D

Rocket
08-27-2009, 06:29 PM
set it up should be interesting :D

Post something intellectual, man! I am waiting. Blow me away with your wit. Better yet, entertain me. Yeah, right...

Pick6
08-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Post something intellectual, man! I am waiting. Blow me away with your wit. Better yet, entertain me. Yeah, right...

Entertainment for Rocket's IQ age

http://www.njn.net/kids/shows/images/barney.jpg

Rocket
08-27-2009, 09:31 PM

http://www.njn.net/kids/shows/images/barney.jpg

Garcia? Are you Pick6?

C'monRef!
08-27-2009, 09:33 PM
Garcia? Are you Pick6? Can you reply to my post in "the Celina Theory" thread? I'm curious as to your answer.

TheDOCTORdre
08-28-2009, 12:31 AM
when the number before the "-" is smaller than the number after the "-" that is referred to as a losing record... i know it doesn't seem that intelligent of a post but some people dont seem to grasp that so i thought it qualified

TheDOCTORdre
08-28-2009, 12:41 AM
also telling people to quit living in the past of last season while referring to state championships that are older than i am is hypocritical

LE Dad
08-28-2009, 12:58 AM

http://www.njn.net/kids/shows/images/barney.jpg :thinking: Hmmm:thinking: Hmmm:thinking: :rolleyes: uh, no wait ... :thumbsup: Yes, that is the funniest thing I have seen all day.:clap: :clap: :clap:

garciap77
08-28-2009, 08:01 AM
ttt

LE Dad
08-28-2009, 08:21 AM
:stirpot: And so it begins :clap: :clap: :clap: