PDA

View Full Version : How'd we do?

K-MAC Chuck
08-26-2009, 10:32 PM
hey all,
I hope you got a chance to hear the 3ADL/K-MAC Sports Preview Show tonight...

If you did - or you listen to the replay on www.kmacsports.com - I'd love some feedback on the show, be it positive OR negative.

I would like to keep this a yearly tradition - and we'll get better with your feedback!

Thanks in advance! :D

Tx Challenge
08-26-2009, 10:56 PM
Chuck,

I only heard the last part but am excited to hear the replay. You guys are great! Thanks for what you guys do for 3a football. It is awesome to hear the different perspectives. I enjoy all the interviews from the coaches. That is the only avenue a lot of us fans get other than the local media. Keep up the good work

Look forward to more in the future. KMAC rocks!

pirate4state
08-26-2009, 11:04 PM
Listening to it now! So far, so good!

Sorry, I missed the chat.

zebrablue2
08-26-2009, 11:20 PM
great job chuck!! think you should do a mid-season show, right around district. just a thought!! might be tough to get coaches on, but who knows. really enjoyed the show.

sinton66
08-26-2009, 11:21 PM
Excellent show again. Thanks for doing it. I agree, I think it's an excellent avenue to get to know the coaches on a different level than most fans ever get the chance to do. The interaction in the chat is a very cool thing.

Old Green
08-26-2009, 11:22 PM
It was a great show Chuck. I thoroughly enjoyed the coaches perspectives on their teams and districts they are in. Audio was loud and clear. Ya'll do a great job for high school sports.

pirate4state
08-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Nice job! Thanks for having our coach on the show! :thumbsup:

d0tc0m
08-26-2009, 11:30 PM
Nice show, I really enjoyed it! Looking forward to the Friday broadcast! I'm still sticking with journalism though by the way, despite the warnings!;) Senior year is too late to change majors!

Ranger Mom
08-27-2009, 09:02 AM
It was a GREAT show!! Those 2 hours just flew right by!!!

I give it two thumbs up!! :2thumbsup

LHexPlayer
08-27-2009, 09:09 AM
Good job Chuck and the K-mac crew. I'm so glad Liberty Hill has the honor of having you guys involved with our school.

IrishTex
08-27-2009, 10:34 AM
I really liked the show, and like Ranger Mom said, those two hours just flew by.

I liked hearing the different coaches talk about their programs and I was really interested in Sinton's rise last year to a winning program again...

Aaaarrrggg, I may become a pirate fan myself....(smile)

Great job, and I look forward to the next show.

:)