PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Bandera from a Burnet Dog

Old Dog
12-08-2002, 01:35 AM
You Dogs have made District 25AAA Very proud! Put the big broom to RegionIV. Hang tough with Bellville next week.....you are getting stronger by the game.

1team1dream
12-08-2002, 02:26 AM
from this DAWG to YOU,

GOOD LUCK! REP. THE 25AAA WELL! :rolleyes:

Chris Hart
12-08-2002, 03:32 AM
Congratulations to the Bandera Bulldogs for another win. 25-3A is having a very good year. I hope Burnet and Bandera realize, that there is STILL alot of work to be done. wink

olddog73
12-08-2002, 12:20 PM
Dreams come True! It will take a lot of hard work, but Burnet and Bandera both on top, WOW. I can dream it! Good luck to both, make it happen!

marlin fan
12-08-2002, 06:04 PM
Go Burnet and Bandera GOOD LUCK SATERDAY FROM DAWG TO DAWGS

BANDERA BEAT THE MESS OUT OF OF BELLVILLE

<small>[ December 08, 2002, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: marlin fan ]</small>

BurnetDawg
12-08-2002, 06:14 PM
GOOD LUCK BANDERA LETS SHOW THEM THAT 25 3A is the best!!!!!!!!!
GO BURNET GO BANDERA!!!!!! :)

BULLDOGFAN
12-08-2002, 07:57 PM
Thanks guys, Bandera's team is peaking and at the right moment. This has been an emotional high for everyone involved in football at Bandera. After that loss to Burnet and then that hiccup with Liberty Hill at our homecoming, these boys had to dig real deep to find their pride again.

These seniors have been playing sports together since they were in Kindergarten. They have become a true Band of Brothers. No stars - just good old fashioned football. They love winning and feel bad for the loser's for as everyone knows there is no tommorrow for some of these kids. We have 96 minutes of football left for these Seniors. Let's make those the best in Bandera's history.

And Bellville....No one eats from our bowl. Welcome to a DOGFIGHT.....GRRRR&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Good luck Burnet and may the game have no injuries.

BIG19
12-09-2002, 10:13 AM
Bandera, stay focused and follow through on your dream as well. We are behind you and will be at the game next week! Best of luck and tear um up DAWGS!

Bandera YaYa
12-09-2002, 05:04 PM
I'd like to say thanks for all the nice things being said by Burnet to Bandera...I hope, too, that you play an awesome game and hope to see you at State....GO BURNET!!! You really deserve to win it all!!! Wouldn't it be great to have two State Champs from the same district??? GOOD LUCK!!!!!