PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood

Trashman
08-25-2009, 08:22 PM
To all you Brownwood haters.....:tongue: :taunt: :stirpot:

LE Dad
08-25-2009, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
To all you Brownwood haters.....:tongue: :taunt: :stirpot: :( I, for one, feel so misunderstood .:( :confused: :twitch:

garciap77
08-25-2009, 09:22 PM

MR. Trashman to you!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/garbage_can_hopping_rusted_md_wht.gif

:D

95mustang
08-25-2009, 09:28 PM

X2

injuredinmelee
08-25-2009, 09:40 PM
I am not a bwood hater but a hater of most bwood posters.

garciap77
08-25-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Rocket
08-26-2009, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

Lighten up...wow.

Pick6
08-26-2009, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Lighten up...wow.

He has a point. Remember, one bad apple can ruin the whole basket :thinking:

jason
08-26-2009, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
He has a point. Remember, one bad apple can ruin the whole basket :thinking: they are annoying....

nobogey72
08-26-2009, 08:04 AM
I don't hate Brownwood. They have a nice lake, Underwoods, and-------- they used to be good in football!!!!!!!!! Plus if you live around there you can go east and watch a good team (Early), or go west and watch another good team (Bangs).:eek: :eek: :D

LH_Tuff
08-26-2009, 08:18 AM

Where is Brownwood? Is that a suburb of Abilene?

Rocket
08-26-2009, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
Where is Brownwood? Is that a suburb of Abilene?

Um, no. 80 Miles SE of Abilene.

LH_Tuff
08-26-2009, 08:22 AM
Where is Liberty Hill? Is that a suburb of Lampasas?

Touche! :clap:

STANG RED
08-26-2009, 08:37 AM
Yall just couldnt stand not having a Bwood thread on the front page could ya.:doh:

Ranger Mom
08-26-2009, 08:56 AM
Where has Lion_Addict been hiding??

He gets "single" and abandons us!!

He is one of my more favorite Brownwood posters!!:)

IrishTex
08-26-2009, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Yall just couldnt stand not having a Bwood thread on the front page could ya.:doh:

:D :clap: :D :clap: :D :clap:

Pick6
08-26-2009, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Where has Lion_Addict been hiding??

He gets "single" and abandons us!!

He is one of my more favorite Brownwood posters!!:)

Yeah, he's one of the good ones.

DevotedPanther
08-26-2009, 09:55 AM
This is probably old news, but I was looking at some pics from Meet the Lions and noticed Shipley's arm in a sling - at least I thought it was Shipley. What happened?

RedWhiteBlue
08-26-2009, 09:58 AM
Where is that fool? I have noticed he hasn't been around, too. My guess is the ex took all his money and his computer.... :eek:

LE Dad
08-26-2009, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by jason
they are annoying.... :hand: Ya'll are gonna miss these guys in 8 weeks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Unless they start with, our offense was awesome. Wait till next year...Brownwood D1 State Champions 2010. :clap: :clap:

:thinking: Guess you can never start too early.:nerd:

LE Dad
08-26-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by DevotedPanther
This is probably old news, but I was looking at some pics from Meet the Lions and noticed Shipley's arm in a sling - at least I thought it was Shipley. What happened? Check out Shipley thread. It will clear things up for you, a little.:confused:

Rocket
08-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:hand: Ya'll are gonna miss these guys in 8 weeks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Unless they start with, our offense was awesome. Wait till next year...Brownwood D1 State Champions 2010. :clap: :clap:

:thinking: Guess you can never start too early.:nerd:

Please tell me you aren't this ignorant? You and garcia been sharing the same haterade? You are almost funny. Almost.

LE Dad
08-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Please tell me you aren't this ignorant? You and garcia been sharing the same haterade? You are almost funny. Almost. :clap: :smoker: U know I say it all with Brownwood love in my heart... Beast err Rocket or whatever name you posted under this time.

:blahblah::D

ronwx5x
08-26-2009, 10:39 AM
I tried really hard not to open this thread. I have no hate for Brownwood, I just get tired of all the attention their threads receive. Then I noticed that every thread quickly gets down to name calling and braggadocio (my 50 cent word of the day) and remembered why I avoid them!!!!!:D :D :D

BEAST
08-26-2009, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
I tried really hard not to open this thread. I have no hate for Brownwood, I just get tired of all the attention their threads receive. Then I noticed that every thread quickly gets down to name calling and braggadocio (my 50 cent word of the day) and remembered why I avoid them!!!!!:D :D :D

I understand what you are saying. THe thing is, most of the posts on a Brownwood thread are from haters that hijack the thread away from its oringinal intent.

BEAST

garciap77
08-26-2009, 10:57 AM

Yeah! He is the bestest!:D Are we still going to party at you CRIB, when we go play @ BW! Bogey is bring all the women!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/1d962199-adb9-45ec-8ddc-7727e50e-2.jpg

;)

ronwx5x
08-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
I understand what you are saying. THe thing is, most of the posts on a Brownwood thread are from haters that hijack the thread away from its oringinal intent.

BEAST

Sorry, but I disagree. When a post with Brownwood in the title comes on, the BW posters are like a swarm of wasps just waiting to overwhelm anyone who says something bad about their team. And to be more accurate, few of the "haters" say something negative about the Lions, it is usually directed at the BW posters rather than the team. I respect people who love their team, but I think BW posters often bring it on themselves. Again, I have no ill will for BW or the people there.:p

RedWhiteBlue
08-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Yeah! He is the bestest!:D Are we still going to party at you CRIB, when we go play @ BW! Bogey is bring all the women!:D
;)
Come on, garcia- I have seen the women Bogey pals around with and with the exception of his wife- you and I both know that they look nothing like the women in that picture!!! In fact, most of them would be like that person from South Africa that had to have a gender test to prove that she was actually a female!!!:thinking: :eek: :doh: UGH!!!:speech: :dispntd:

RedWhiteBlue
08-26-2009, 11:07 AM
Sorry, but I disagree. When a post with Brownwood in the title comes on, the BW posters are like a swarm of wasps just waiting to overwhelm anyone who says something bad about their team. And to be more accurate, few of the "haters" say something negative about the Lions, it is usually directed at the BW posters rather than the team. I respect people who love their team, but I think BW posters often bring it on themselves. Again, I have no ill will for BW or the people there.:p
I agree! I am the only Graham poster that really posts on here on a halfway regular basis, but actually it would embarass me if someone claimed to be a STEER fan and got on here and posted some of the crap that the Brownwood guys post. I would be sending some PMs to them with some not-so-nice messages to shut up.....JMO :D

garciap77
08-26-2009, 11:08 AM
Please tell me you aren't this ignorant? You and garcia been sharing the same haterade? You are almost funny. Almost.
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs019.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)
What are you talking about Rodney? You know I like Brownwood! Stop making things up! You know I lilke to battle with you!:)

nobogey72
08-26-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Come on, garcia- I have seen the women Bogey pals around with and with the exception of his wife- you and I both know that they look nothing like the women in that picture!!! In fact, most of them would be like that person from South Africa that had to have a gender test to prove that she was actually a female!!!:thinking: :eek: :doh: UGH!!!:speech: :dispntd:

Hey, that picture that Garcia posted was taken at our bank Christmas party. Those are all our part time tellers. Boy they are good at counting money and taking dictation. Fine wholesome young women.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BEAST
08-26-2009, 11:12 AM
I did a quick count and 24 of the 30 replies are non Brownwood supporters. Kinda hard to contradict isnt it?

BEAST

garciap77
08-26-2009, 11:16 AM

OK! Is this more like it:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/rosie_odonnell.jpghttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ugly1yycopyyo4.gifhttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/monkey.jpgIt's not you Waterboy!

RedWhiteBlue
08-26-2009, 11:20 AM
Oh yeah, baby!!!;)

garciap77
08-26-2009, 11:21 AM
I did a quick count and 24 of the 30 replies are non Brownwood supporters. Kinda hard to contradict isnt it?

BEAST

Well BEAST, I want you to know that I am a BW suppport! I also support all the teams in our district, plus I like teams like LH, Gilmer, Cuero, and Selena!:)

garciap77
08-26-2009, 11:22 AM
Oh yeah, baby!!!;)

And they are not just part time tellers!:D

;)

LE Dad
08-26-2009, 11:25 AM

BEAST :confused: What was the intent of this thread again. Hmm ?? :weeping: :evilgrin:

BEAST
08-26-2009, 11:28 AM
Well BEAST, I want you to know that I am a BW suppport! I also support all the teams in our district, plus I like teams like LH, Gilmer, Cuero, and Selena!:)

I know you are as I also support yall and the others in our district. What I should have said is people not from Brownwood.

BEAST

LE Dad
08-26-2009, 11:33 AM

BEAST :doh: Again, read the original post!! That was the intent. This thread came from Wow thread which you guys hijacked:weeping: :weeping:

BEAST
08-26-2009, 11:39 AM
:doh: Again, read the original post!! That was the intent. This thread came from Wow thread which you guys hijacked:weeping: :weeping:

Dude, take it easy before you stroke out. Not a single one of my posts were intended for you anyway. They were directed to ronwx5x. Chill.

BEAST

RedWhiteBlue
08-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Dude, take it easy before you stroke out. Not a single one of my posts were intended for you anyway. They were directed to ronwx5x. Chill.

BEAST
You really crack me up with your 'my comment was intended for so and so' comments. This is a message board, BEAST. If you have something specific to say to one single person- then PM them. Don't post it out in the open on the main board and then try to tell people, "well, uh, I mean it for this other certain person...". JMO:thinking:

BEAST
08-26-2009, 11:45 AM
You really crack me up with your 'my comment was intended for so and so' comments. This is a message board, BEAST. If you have something specific to say to one single person- then PM them. Don't post it out in the open on the main board and then try to tell people, "well, uh, I mean it for this other certain person...". JMO:thinking:

Can you please send the "Proper message board useage" manual. Good lord, all you people have conversations all the time on threads.

BEAST

nobogey72
08-26-2009, 11:53 AM

I don't know how to spell the sound that a mad cat makes but I'll try......... RRRRRAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEUUUURRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:in love: :inlove:

RedWhiteBlue
08-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I don't know how to spell the sound that a mad cat makes but I'll try......... RRRRRAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEUUUURRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:in love: :inlove:
:kiss:

RedWhiteBlue
08-26-2009, 11:59 AM
And I meant that kiss for both Bogey and Beast....
I just simply meant, Beast, that if you put it out there for everyone to read and other people respond then don't get so pissy.....:D You are constantly telling me when I respond to something you said, "I didn't intend that for you" well, how am I supposed to know?? I'm just the dumb woman, remember?:confused:

BEAST
08-26-2009, 12:03 PM
I'm just the dumb woman, remember?:confused:

Best post ever.:D :p :kiss:

BEAST

RedWhiteBlue
08-26-2009, 12:05 PM
Best post ever.:D :p :kiss:

BEAST
I thought you would enjoy that.... and that is why you are on the top of my 'D' list, sweetie!!!:inlove:

LE Dad
08-26-2009, 12:34 PM
I thought you would enjoy that.... and that is why you are on the top of my 'D' list, sweetie!!!:inlove: :clap: :clap: :nerd: :clap: :clap:

LE Dad
08-26-2009, 12:37 PM
You really crack me up with your 'my comment was intended for so and so' comments. This is a message board, BEAST. If you have something specific to say to one single person- then PM them. Don't post it out in the open on the main board and then try to tell people, "well, uh, I mean it for this other certain person...". JMO:thinking: :clap: :clap: :inlove: :thinking: No additional comment necessary.:D

BEAST
08-26-2009, 12:50 PM
I thought you would enjoy that.... and that is why you are on the top of my 'D' list, sweetie!!!:inlove:

Hey RWB, did we just have a mini conversation on a thread? Holy cow, we should've been using the PM function I suppose.:D

BEAST

RedWhiteBlue
08-26-2009, 01:02 PM
"I just simply meant, Beast, that if you put it out there for everyone to read and other people respond then don't get so pissy..... You are constantly telling me when I respond to something you said, "I didn't intend that for you" well, how am I supposed to know??"
You really can't read can you?..... See the quote above here? This is what I sent you earlier. I didn't mind other people reading our conversation and no one else responded and I didn't have to tell anyone "this here was intended for BEAST and BEAST only" yada yada yada- oh, LORDY.... NEVER MIND....:rolleyes: :doh:

Ranger Mom
08-26-2009, 01:04 PM
I was just getting ready to interject that the "quote" function is there for a reason!!:D

ronwx5x
08-26-2009, 01:06 PM

BEAST

Forty-nine posts, at least 11 Brownwood. That's about 22.5%of the total, against all other posters! Not starting an argument, just stating what I believe. This is not the only post about Brownwood, so your comparison is anecdotal and not valid.

LE Dad
08-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Forty-nine posts, at least 11 Brownwood. That's about 22.5%of the total, against all other posters! Not starting an argument, just stating what I believe. This is not the only post about Brownwood, so your comparison is anecdotal and not valid. :clap: :clap: Great point :clap: :clap:

:doh: I hope it was OK for me to respond to that. This is a forum, isn't it?

BEAST
08-26-2009, 01:44 PM
Forty-nine posts, at least 11 Brownwood. That's about 22.5%of the total, against all other posters! Not starting an argument, just stating what I believe. This is not the only post about Brownwood, so your comparison is anecdotal and not valid.

When I counted, at the time, it was 24 out of 30. Meaning 20% Brownwood. Looks like the percentages dont change much as the replies go up. Therefore, now that we have 2 seperate counts that yeild the same result (+or- 2%) I believe my findings are made valid by yours.

BEAST

Rocket
08-26-2009, 01:47 PM
"I just simply meant, Beast, that if you put it out there for everyone to read and other people respond then don't get so pissy..... You are constantly telling me when I respond to something you said, "I didn't intend that for you" well, how am I supposed to know??"
You really can't read can you?..... See the quote above here? This is what I sent you earlier. I didn't mind other people reading our conversation and no one else responded and I didn't have to tell anyone "this here was intended for BEAST and BEAST only" yada yada yada- oh, LORDY.... NEVER MIND....:rolleyes: :doh:

How dare you speak to me this way, RWB. I didn't even say anything to you. If you want to pick a fight with me, just say so and we can do this.

(I read this post and took offense to it as if it was directed at me. After all, it is a message board, right?)

BEAST
08-26-2009, 01:55 PM
How dare you speak to me this way, RWB. I didn't even say anything to you. If you want to pick a fight with me, just say so and we can do this.

(I read this post and took offense to it as if it was directed at me. After all, it is a message board, right?)

LOL.:clap: :clap:

BEAST

ronwx5x
08-26-2009, 01:58 PM
When I counted, at the time, it was 24 out of 30. Meaning 20% Brownwood. Looks like the percentages dont change much as the replies go up. Therefore, now that we have 2 seperate counts that yeild the same result (+or- 2%) I believe my findings are made valid by yours.

BEAST

My point being that the percentage of posters from Brownwood is high on this thread and most likely even higher on previous "Brownwood" threads. I truly believe that BW posters are passionate about their team and I admire that. The disputed fact, however, is whether the Lions or BW posters are the more maligned. I think it is the BW posters, but just an opinion. Your Lions have a storied history and there is most likely a bit of jealousy from outsiders.

I don't want to argue any more.

:p :D :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
08-26-2009, 01:59 PM

Thank God!! It's all so redundant now!!:)

RedWhiteBlue
08-26-2009, 02:00 PM

And the hole gets deeper.....:doh:

RedWhiteBlue
08-26-2009, 02:04 PM

And apparently you can't read either or you would have seen the name BEAST in the first sentence..... but I do forget you guys are notorious for taking up for one another and that is rather sweet and all- but save that for your bedtime (it gets kinda gross after a while on the Downlow).:rolleyes: :eek: :ack!:

Ranger Mom
08-26-2009, 02:07 PM
And apparently you can't read either or you would have seen the name BEAST in the first sentence..... but I do forget you guys are notorious for taking up for one another and that is rather sweet and all- but save that for your bedtime (it gets kinda gross after a while on the Downlow).:rolleyes: :eek: :ack!:

:p :p :clap:

LE Dad
08-26-2009, 02:08 PM
Now if Brownwood can produce on the field they might be onto something!! :D

DaHop72
08-26-2009, 02:13 PM

I'll pay good money for this one. Pay up you life insurance Rocket. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

BEAST
08-26-2009, 02:16 PM
My point being that the percentage of posters from Brownwood is high on this thread and most likely even higher on previous "Brownwood" threads. I truly believe that BW posters are passionate about their team and I admire that. The disputed fact, however, is whether the Lions or BW posters are the more maligned. I think it is the BW posters, but just an opinion. Your Lions have a storied history and there is most likely a bit of jealousy from outsiders.

I dont want to argue either. One last thing tho, you have proven my statement to be true. How many replies did you post on this "Brownwood Thread" that had nothing to do with the thread?

BEAST

garciap77
08-26-2009, 02:17 PM
And the hole gets deeper.....:doh:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/dig.png

RedWhiteBlue
08-26-2009, 02:32 PM
I dont want to argue either. One last thing tho, you have proven my statement to be true. How many replies did you post on this "Brownwood Thread" that had nothing to do with the thread?

BEAST
I know this was directed at LE Dad- but I'm going to respond anyway. Have you looked at the first post? Or the thread title? I think pretty much anything we (supposed Brownwood haters) posted (as long as it was about you guys or Brownwood) could be considered relevant..... JMO- sorry for interrupting your little one-on-one...:kiss: :D

LE Dad
08-26-2009, 02:40 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/dig.png

:D :clap: :clap: :1popcorn:

BwdLions
08-26-2009, 02:42 PM
You can tell football season is upon us and the anticipation is killing some of us. Like was mentioned by LE Dad (who seems to be a wise person, die-hard fan of his team, and obviously the parent of a football player), Brownwood needs to prove on the field that they can compete with the best 3A has to offer. I couldn't agree more.

I get a kick out of reading some of these posts. This board is comprised of adults (most of us are anyways), who are die-hard fans. However, we act like school kids the way we argue over anything that is mentioned about our team. We even jump on people if they degrade one of our fans, coaching staff, stadium, mascot, team colors, etc.).

Some of us Brownwood fans do seem to get a little too pumped up about what we think of the 2009 version of the Brownwood Lions. We think that we have a good football team. I also think all of us will agree that 2008 was an incredibly dissapointing year for the Lions. It was really dissapointing for the Lions' fans because the offense was so good.

We have a new coaching staff, a lot of new players, new attitude and a new outlook. All those things bring extra excitement and anticipation for the upcoming season. After last year, we are a bit over-excited and not sure what to expect with all the changes.

I figured I'd inject my thoughts to try and break up the heated exchanges that this thread has become. One thing I think we can all agree on, we're all faithful fans of our football teams and Texas High School Football. :D

LE Dad
08-26-2009, 02:44 PM
I know this was directed at LE Dad- but I'm going to respond anyway. Have you looked at the first post? Or the thread title? I think pretty much anything we (supposed Brownwood haters) posted (as long as it was about you guys or Brownwood) could be considered relevant..... JMO- sorry for interrupting your little one-on-one...:kiss: :D :D :cool: :inlove: :cheerl:

:doh:Thats not Brownwood related either.

Rocket
08-26-2009, 02:52 PM

No you said if it is posted on the board, anybody can read and respond. I just took your weird post and responded to it.

It is sweet, isn't it. :inlove:

Sugarlips (RWB), please be on your best behavior from now on. You are embarrassing me. :o :D

Ranger Mom
08-26-2009, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
You can tell football season is upon us and the anticipation is killing some of us. Like was mentioned by LE Dad (who seems to be a wise person, die-hard fan of his team, and obviously the parent of a football player), Brownwood needs to prove on the field that they can compete with the best 3A has to offer. I couldn't agree more.

I get a kick out of reading some of these posts. This board is comprised of adults (most of us are anyways), who are die-hard fans. However, we act like school kids the way we argue over anything that is mentioned about our team. We even jump on people if they degrade one of our fans, coaching staff, stadium, mascot, team colors, etc.).

Some of us Brownwood fans do seem to get a little too pumped up about what we think of the 2009 version of the Brownwood Lions. We think that we have a good football team. I also think all of us will agree that 2008 was an incredibly dissapointing year for the Lions. It was really dissapointing for the Lions' fans because the offense was so good.

We have a new coaching staff, a lot of new players, new attitude and a new outlook. All those things bring extra excitement and anticipation for the upcoming season. After last year, we are a bit over-excited and not sure what to expect with all the changes.

I figured I'd inject my thoughts to try and break up the heated exchanges that this thread has become. One thing I think we can all agree on, we're all faithful fans of our football teams and Texas High School Football. :D

Great post!!:clap:

Bullaholic
08-26-2009, 02:55 PM
My, oh my,---now what is the date of that Brownwood/Graham game again? :D

LE Dad
08-26-2009, 02:55 PM

I figured I'd inject my thoughts to try and break up the heated exchanges that this thread has become. One thing I think we can all agree on, we're all faithful fans of our football teams and Texas High School Football. :D :D All in fun my friend. I hope no one takes anything I say to heart. I will say what I feel to be true, but I by no means want to hurt anyone feelings. I sincerely hope we meet Bwd this year, that means we have both made it to the Semi Finals. Good luck Brownwood.

Don't think I am going soft or anything .

RedWhiteBlue
08-26-2009, 02:57 PM
Sugarlips (RWB), please be on your best behavior from now on. You are embarrassing me. :o :D
Now.... IT IS ON, sweetie pie....:D

BwdLion73
08-26-2009, 02:58 PM
.............and besides, Brownwood has more Donating members than other teams.

:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn: :stirpot: :D

RedWhiteBlue
08-26-2009, 03:08 PM
ROCKET- this brings to mind something that I directed towards you a couple of weeks ago and I never got a response.... surely you weren't ignoring me OR maybe you just didn't see it- so I will put it out there again for ya.

And what a great name for him (Sugarlips) when I buy one of those cutesy little leopard print doggie bags to carry him around with me to all the GRAHAM STEER games this year!! I just know he will fit in the bag and I will even paint his nails blue and put the little REDWHITE and BLUE polka dot bow in the few hairs he has left on his head. All he does is 'YIP, YIP, YIP' anyway- so he will be fine amongst our loud crowd.
Yep, SUGARLIPS, it is!!! Thanks for the idea, Rocket!!! You just thought of your new name and all on your own.... FINALLY- something worth listening to....:kiss: :inlove:

Ranger Mom
08-26-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
.............and besides, Brownwood has more Donating members than other teams.

:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn: :stirpot: :D

I do have to admit that the Brownwood fans were great about that. Many donated they first day or two after they joined.

The just KNEW a good thing when they saw it!!:)

Looking4number8
08-26-2009, 03:14 PM

Can I pretend like I wrote this?

BEAST
08-26-2009, 03:18 PM
ROCKET- this brings to mind something that I directed towards you a couple of weeks ago and I never got a response.... surely you weren't ignoring me OR maybe you just didn't see it- so I will put it out there again for ya.

And what a great name for him (Sugarlips) when I buy one of those cutesy little leopard print doggie bags to carry him around with me to all the GRAHAM STEER games this year!! I just know he will fit in the bag and I will even paint his nails blue and put the little REDWHITE and BLUE polka dot bow in the few hairs he has left on his head. All he does is 'YIP, YIP, YIP' anyway- so he will be fine amongst our loud crowd.
Yep, SUGARLIPS, it is!!! Thanks for the idea, Rocket!!! You just thought of your new name and all on your own.... FINALLY- something worth listening to....:kiss: :inlove:

Rocket be very careful. You now have a stalker that is day dreaming of you as a doggie in her purse. She wants right next to her at all times. Good thing you moved to NM. She probably cant find you there.

BEAST

Rocket
08-26-2009, 03:19 PM

Say what? Are you going to carry me around like a little doggy?

Rocket
08-26-2009, 03:20 PM
Rocket be very careful. You now have a stalker that is day dreaming of you as a doggie in her purse. She wants right next to her at all times. Good thing you moved to NM. She probably cant find you there.

BEAST

LOL I think she was talking about you. I can't tell anymore. This is a message board. She could have been talking to everybody!

Ranger Mom
08-26-2009, 03:27 PM
LOL I think she was talking about you. I can't tell anymore. This is a message board. She could have been talking to everybody!

She clearly started it out with "ROCKET!":doh:

BEAST
08-26-2009, 03:28 PM

Crap I forgot this was a message board. If shes talking about me, she better have one big ass purse.

BEAST

RedWhiteBlue
08-26-2009, 03:30 PM

BEAST
Nope, no stalker here.....he is TOTALLY safe when it comes to being stalked by me.:doh:

LE Dad
08-26-2009, 04:00 PM
Nope, no stalker here.....he is TOTALLY safe when it comes to being stalked by me.:doh: :doh: I was looking for a football site.:ack!: Ya'll get a room or something..:twitch: :ack!: :tisk:

Rocket
08-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
She clearly started it out with "ROCKET!":doh:

Per her post...messages addressed to people should be done in PM's, right? Just making sure. I don't know these new rules she has set in place.

ivchris
08-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

It's pretty bad when they have to start their own thread so people will pick on them. It's actually their version of the old Rope A Dope from Ali; they figure if they can keep us going, we'll run out of good stuff before the season starts. Only problem with that theory is, last year, every Saturday morning they managed to give us new material. Most of the headlines would say something like: Brownwood scores 56 in loss to.....whoever they played that week. :D

Ranger Mom
08-26-2009, 08:47 PM
Self esteem issues....for sure!!

BwdLion73
08-26-2009, 08:57 PM
Crap I forgot this was a message board. If shes talking about me, she better have one big ass purse.

BEAST That reply caused me to pause.:thinking:

Trashman
08-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by ivchris
It's pretty bad when they have to start their own thread so people will pick on them. It's actually their version of the old Rope A Dope from Ali; they figure if they can keep us going, we'll run out of good stuff before the season starts. Only problem with that theory is, last year, every Saturday morning they managed to give us new material. Most of the headlines would say something like: Brownwood scores 56 in loss to.....whoever they played that week. :D

uh.......yeah, don't you need check in with the space aliens before you make a statement like that?:rolleyes:

LE Dad
08-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by ivchris
It's pretty bad when they have to start their own thread so people will pick on them. It's actually their version of the old Rope A Dope from Ali; they figure if they can keep us going, we'll run out of good stuff before the season starts. Only problem with that theory is, last year, every Saturday morning they managed to give us new material. Most of the headlines would say something like: Brownwood scores 56 in loss to.....whoever they played that week. :D :clap:It's propaganda 101. If you tell the same story often enough and long enough , soon it becomes the truth. The flaw in that theory is that you will someday have to back it up with action.:doh:

BEAST
08-26-2009, 09:49 PM
It's actually quite funny. Me, Rocket, Trashman & the rest of the Wood posters like to watch yall get all lathered up every single time the word Brownwood is mentioned. LE you are the latest to take the bait. You've been at it all day. Funny, good stuff. Thanks for making the day fun for us.

BEAST

LE Dad
08-26-2009, 10:06 PM
It's actually quite funny. Me, Rocket, Trashman & the rest of the Wood posters like to watch yall get all lathered up every single time the word Brownwood is mentioned. LE you are the latest to take the bait. You've been at it all day. Funny, good stuff. Thanks for making the day fun for us.

BEAST :clap: :clap:Lol, All fun, I don't get lathered though... Had fun today. I like hanging over here with you guys. Ya'll can take a punch and give a punch.:clap: :clap:

BEAST
08-26-2009, 10:13 PM
:clap: :clap:Lol, All fun, I don't get lathered though... Had fun today. I like hanging over here with you guys. Ya'll can take a punch and give a punch.:clap: :clap:

Cool.

BEAST

Texasfootball2
08-26-2009, 10:35 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/1d962199-adb9-45ec-8ddc-7727e50e-2.jpgThis is why I bank at "Bogey's" bank.

;) :) ;) :thumbsup:This is why I bank at "Bogey's" bank!

LE Dad
08-26-2009, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
:) ;) :thumbsup:This is why I bank at "Bogey's" bank! :2thumbsup :2thumbsup :inlove: :inlove: :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

ccmom
08-26-2009, 11:14 PM
Well, at least your $ is in the right place, and your daughter is in the best school. You, on the other hand, I'm sure have been partaking in the marroon kool aid. Ha! Good luck with the lions...there, I said it!
:) ;) :thumbsup:This is why I bank at "Bogey's" bank!

nobogey72
08-27-2009, 08:40 AM
:) ;) :thumbsup:This is why I bank at "Bogey's" bank!

Again, they are just good ol' wholesome country girls who just coincidentally happen to have that outer beauty. Some people say that "Beauty is only skin deep" but I have always remembered something my grandpa always said "Beauty is only a light switch away!!!!!):clap: :clap:

Sville
08-27-2009, 11:07 AM
That is 10 minutes of life that I will never get back. What a beating that was!