PDA

View Full Version : Wow!!!

injuredinmelee
08-25-2009, 01:33 PM
The first page of the board has no threads with the word Brownwood in them.

jason
08-25-2009, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
The first page of the board has no threads with the word Brownwood in them. its finally setting in that they went 3-7 last year and maybe they should just let the team play instead of already making making room in the trophy case....

garciap77
08-25-2009, 01:43 PM

:thinking: tt

nm:D

LE Dad
08-25-2009, 01:47 PM
The first page of the board has no threads with the word Brownwood in them. :doh: Here we go. 5;4;3;2...Rocket first then Beast. Oh well, had a nice morning anyway.:hand:

waterboy
08-25-2009, 01:54 PM
Oh, GREAT!! You just spoiled that one for us!:D

Rocket
08-25-2009, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by jason
its finally setting in that they went 3-7 last year and maybe they should just let the team play instead of already making making room in the trophy case....

Then what would you guys have to complain about? If anything, we bring unity throughout the state. All of you against us. ;)

WildTexan972
08-25-2009, 02:09 PM
Celina fans ain't united against Brownwood....we is both in the 6 and up category so we is brothers....in a sense...

and besides....if the Wood wins Region I then it will be an easy semifinals game for Celina to make the finals, so we got nuthin against the Wood.....

BEAST
08-25-2009, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Then what would you guys have to complain about? If anything, we bring unity throughout the state. All of you against us. ;)

This is one Rocket reply that I think all of you have to agree with.

BEAST

LE Dad
08-25-2009, 02:10 PM
Then what would you guys have to complain about? If anything, we bring unity throughout the state. All of you against us. ;) :D Just as I predicted. Beast 3;2;1

LE Dad
08-25-2009, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
This is one Rocket reply that I think all of you have to agree with.

BEAST ;) There is a lot Rocket says that I agree with. It usually ends with but... Like sure we went 3-7 but...:cheerl: :evillol: :evillol: :evil:

waterboy
08-25-2009, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:D Just as I predicted. Beast 3;2;1
:eek: How did you do that?:eek: You must know these fellers!:doh:

Footballhudini
08-25-2009, 02:23 PM
brownwood was lucky to win 3 games last season. hopefully they can win 2 this year

LE Dad
08-25-2009, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
:eek: How did you do that?:eek: You must know these fellers!:doh: :cool:

LE Dad
08-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
brownwood was lucky to win 3 games last season. hopefully they can win 2 this year :hand: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

garciap77
08-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
Celina fans ain't united against Brownwood....we is both in the 6 and up category so we is brothers....in a sense...

and besides....if the Wood wins Region I then it will be an easy semifinals game for Celina to make the finals, so we got nuthin against the Wood.....

Go Selena!:clap: :clap: :clap:

garciap77
08-25-2009, 04:29 PM

:iagree:

:D

P.S. Who is us! It's you! The all high and mighty!:D

IrishTex
08-25-2009, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
brownwood was lucky to win 3 games last season. hopefully they can win 2 this year

There's going to be loads of things Brownwood is going to be able to throw back up to ya'll.....bulletin board material and the whole works..

:D :D

LE Dad
08-25-2009, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by jason
its finally setting in that they went 3-7 last year and maybe they should just let the team play instead of already making making room in the trophy case.... :D :clap: :rolleyes:

Rocket
08-25-2009, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by IrishTex
There's going to be loads of things Brownwood is going to be able to throw back up to ya'll.....bulletin board material and the whole works..

A voice of reason in the wilderness!

95mustang
08-25-2009, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by IrishTex

Finally someone who thinks rationally. :D