PDA

View Full Version : Guests for the 3ADL/K-MAC Sports preview show

K-MAC Chuck
08-24-2009, 09:52 PM
We don't want to give the WHOLE farm away..

but, ONE of our guests on the Wednesday night show will be Coach Fitzhenry from Giddings....

we'll reveal more leading up to the show, which will be THIS Wednesday night, 8-9:30 p.m Central, on K-MAC Sports (www.kmacsports.com)

Tim Dean (PBP Voice of the LH Panthers) and myself will host, Kevin McAdams will produce the show.

We'll do our best to put on a good show - I personally love that we will host this show again! :D

K-MAC Chuck
08-25-2009, 08:42 AM
As per an e-mail I received..

yes, we will keep our 'tradition' of having LH coach Jerry Vance as our first guest/interview...:inlove:

(yes, you can call us homers, but hey - it's our show, too!) :cool:

K-MAC Chuck
08-25-2009, 08:43 AM
and btw,

I hope 3ADLers will also be in the 3ADL chat room popping in and asking questions of our guests...and providing some all-around fun and chatter...

LHexPlayer
08-25-2009, 08:46 AM
Chuck, will this be archived? I'm going to miss the live broadcast Wed.

K-MAC Chuck
08-25-2009, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
Chuck, will this be archived? I'm going to miss the live broadcast Wed.

Yes sir it will...thanks for asking..

pirate4state
08-25-2009, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
Yes sir it will...thanks for asking..

Awesome! I'll miss the live show too.

K-MAC Chuck
08-25-2009, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Good thing, P4S! One of our guests is none other than Sinton head coach Tom Allen..:D

pirate4state
08-25-2009, 11:25 AM
Good thing, P4S! One of our guests is none other than Sinton head coach Tom Allen..:D :thumbsup: Good deal. Can't wait to harrass him! :D Oh wait, I already do! LOL

K-MAC Chuck
08-25-2009, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Oh by the way..

ALL K-MAC Sports broadcasts will now be available for podcasting/downloads! So, you can d/l the show as well...:thinking: :nerd: :1popcorn:

Emerson1
08-25-2009, 05:58 PM
Can me and BBDE call in again?

K-MAC Chuck
08-25-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

I have a feeling we'll give out the phone number once or twice..:redX:

K-MAC Chuck
08-25-2009, 09:29 PM

Oh yah, do me a favor..DON'T call in at 8:20, that's when we're going to talk to BROWNWOOD COACH BOB SHIPLEY..
:eek: :thinking: :2thumbsup

sinton66
08-25-2009, 09:49 PM

If you're willing to accept the consequences.:rolleyes:

K-MAC Chuck
08-26-2009, 05:20 PM
By the way, I haven't run this by the 3ADL administration yet...

But I want to make a rule - if someone DOES call in to the show and mis-represents themselves (saying they're "so-and-so" from 3ADL, but they really AREN'T "so-and-so"), I want that person to receive a 2-year ban from the web site...:devil: :D

And we WILL find out who you are! :eek: :cheerl:

sinton66
08-26-2009, 05:37 PM
Maybe we should make it retroactive.:D

IHStangFan
08-26-2009, 05:46 PM
I'm staying up late to try to catch this show! My internet connection isn't so good over here though. I hope that I can stay connected long enough to hear some of it!!

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TEXAS!!! WOOOHOOO!! :)

K-MAC Chuck
08-26-2009, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I'm staying up late to try to catch this show! My internet connection isn't so good over here though. I hope that I can stay connected long enough to hear some of it!!

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TEXAS!!! WOOOHOOO!! :)

IHStang,
what kind of connection do you have? Is it dialup? What's your ISP? Maybe we can help...

IHStangFan
08-26-2009, 05:57 PM
IHStang,
what kind of connection do you have? Is it dialup? What's your ISP? Maybe we can help... It's a private ISP here on Al Asad Air base. (Al Asad Net) It's a WAN that several of us use to access the internet. It's not that I don't have good signal.....I'm just wondering how much bandwidth we have (probably not much beings it privately owned and bandwidth is expensive), and how many of us there are actually sharing it. It's dial-up speed at BEST and is not as reliable.

With that said...I'll try to tune in and see what kinda luck I have.

K-MAC Chuck
08-26-2009, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
It's a private ISP here on Al Asad Air base. (Al Asad Net) It's a WAN that several of us use to access the internet. It's not that I don't have good signal.....I'm just wondering how much bandwidth we have (probably not much beings it privately owned and bandwidth is expensive), and how many of us there are actually sharing it. It's dial-up speed at BEST and is not as reliable.

With that said...I'll try to tune in and see what kinda luck I have.

Good point...
When you get an everyone-shares-the-same-wireless situation, it DOES tend to be hard to get any kind of show/download. Especially at night time - there's probably a ton of people on there!

Wish I could send you a wireless card so you didn't have to SHARE the network..but don't forget - we'll be in the 3ADL CHAT ROOM LIVE too!

IHStangFan
08-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Good point...
When you get an everyone-shares-the-same-wireless situation, it DOES tend to be hard to get any kind of show/download. Especially at night time - there's probably a ton of people on there!

Wish I could send you a wireless card so you didn't have to SHARE the network..but don't forget - we'll be in the 3ADL CHAT ROOM LIVE too! Yes sir......and she really seems bogged down right now. Probably got someone trying to use torrents....pulling big downloads, etc. Sometimes it's fine....other times it's slow as Christmas.

I'll see if I can't at least follow along in chat.

Thanks!