PDA

View Full Version : If I could clone myself

Gsquared
08-24-2009, 06:06 PM
Id send my cloned self to see Kilgore vs Carthage.

LE Dad
08-24-2009, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Id send my cloned self to see Kilgore vs Carthage. :ditto: :ditto: :ditto:

BobcatBenny
08-24-2009, 06:22 PM
And ... you would be able to do this ... IN STEREO!!! :D

http://bschool.pepperdine.edu/studentblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/jackass.jpg

DaHop72
08-24-2009, 06:25 PM
If you could clone yourself G, it could get dangerous out there.:devil: :devil:

LE Dad
08-24-2009, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

http://bschool.pepperdine.edu/studentblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/jackass.jpg :clap:Hey Bennie who's your dentist :D ? If he can keep those chompers looking good. Think what he could do for me ?? :spitlol:

lostaussie
08-24-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Id send my cloned self to see Kilgore vs Carthage. if you could clone yourself.............you would be about to peepee TWO pairs of pants:D

garciap77
08-24-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

http://bschool.pepperdine.edu/studentblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/jackass.jpg

lol

Gsquared
08-25-2009, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
if you could clone yourself.............you would be about to peepee TWO pairs of pants:D
If I could clone myself I wouldnt have to be takin yoga classes right now

Matthew328
08-25-2009, 09:26 AM
Carthage is gonna drill Kilgore

waterboy
08-25-2009, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Carthage is gonna drill Kilgore
Really? I don't know if they will "drill" Kilgore, but I do think Carthage will win. Unless Kilgore dropped off in a BIG way, I would think they would keep it relatively close. They still have a good coach and they play good defense. I would be surprised if there was more than 2 TDs separation between these two teams.

waterboy
08-25-2009, 10:33 AM
Well, I just talked to a man whose son played on Kilgore's team last year. He said Kilgore will be "down" this year. They lost their entire offensive and defensive line, along with their QB and running back. He says they are starting a sophomore @ QB, too, so it may be several games before they are clicking. Carthage lost all their skill players, but they do have all but one of their offensive linemen back, so Carthage may indeed win by 3 or more TDs.

LE Dad
08-25-2009, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Well, I just talked to a man whose son played on Kilgore's team last year. He said Kilgore will be "down" this year. They lost their entire offensive and defensive line, along with their QB and running back. He says they are starting a sophomore @ QB, too, so it may be several games before they are clicking. Carthage lost all their skill players, but they do have all but one of their offensive linemen back, so Carthage may indeed win by 3 or more TDs. Send ur clone over here. Need someone to work so I can hit the lake.:devil:

waterboy
08-25-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Send ur clone over here. Need someone to work so I can hit the lake.:devil:
Just hit the lake after work like the rest of us have to do!:hand:

:D

LE Dad
08-25-2009, 04:56 PM
Just hit the lake after work like the rest of us have to do!:hand:

:D :thinking: :tisk: More lake more better, less work more better:tisk:

waterboy
08-25-2009, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:thinking: :tisk: More lake more better, less work more better:tisk:
:clap: I agree.:clap: ...........as long as we still get paid.:D

LE Dad
08-25-2009, 05:27 PM
:clap: I agree.:clap: ...........as long as we still get paid.:D :D I am salaried. Feeling bit ill right now. Think I can hold out till bout noon Friday...then I will have bad case of kick off fever.:eek: :eek: :devil: