PDA

View Full Version : Breckenridge@Bridgeport

Bullaholic
08-24-2009, 11:40 AM
The Bucks have been changing coaches during the last few years and their continuity has suffered somewhat. The 09' Bucks should be much improved and should give the Bulls a pretty good contest on Friday.

The Bulls will bring a balanced, turf-eating "O", and a quicker, gang tackling "D" and I think they will prevail by 10 points or better.

Go Bulls!

Budman007
08-24-2009, 03:51 PM
Even in a rebuilding year, the Bulls will still be too strong for the Bucks. Bulls win by 2TD's.

GO BULLS!!!

SOONER09
08-24-2009, 06:40 PM
I think the bulls will win by 10. I hope we can find a running back this season.

charlesrixey
08-24-2009, 06:56 PM
Breckenridge still has a way to go

Bridgeport lost a lot, though

i think it could be within a touchdown, but i would say +14 on most days

Cameron Crazy
08-24-2009, 07:50 PM
The Bucks haven't been strong in a very long time. I have a feeling that the bulls will put on the whipping. If they could keep a coach in Breck that would implement some sort of style of play that would get them winning then I would go for them. But, I just can't see them doing anything positive for a while. I hope I am wrong though.

Anyways, best of luck to both teams.

Trashman
08-24-2009, 07:57 PM
There is just to much bull in Bridgeport for the buckaroos handle and Ty Murry lives in Stephenville. Sorry Breck.:D

IrishTex
08-24-2009, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
The Bucks haven't been strong in a very long time. I have a feeling that the bulls will put on the whipping. If they could keep a coach in Breck that would implement some sort of style of play that would get them winning then I would go for them. But, I just can't see them doing anything positive for a while. I hope I am wrong though.

Anyways, best of luck to both teams.

If I'm not mistaken, Breck has had 2 coaches in 2 years now....that program needs consistency..

MamaBull
08-24-2009, 07:58 PM
34-7 bulls

those that think this is a rebuilding year...
think again.

BreckTxLonghorn
08-24-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by IrishTex
If I'm not mistaken, Breck has had 2 coaches in 2 years now....that program needs consistency..

Breckenridge's coach is in his second year, and there are no plans of him leaving. He came from nearby Seymour and he has family in Breck, which is why he came to town. Last year you could make this claim, but Fambrough has made it clear Breckenridge is his for awhile.

Z-RO
08-24-2009, 09:03 PM
I like Breckenridges coach but I think it is going to take some time to fix that once strong program. I think the Bulls win by 20+ but I dont think it is because they are stacked. Would be worse if Green was playing this year.

BwdLion_80
08-24-2009, 09:08 PM
Bangs outscored Breck 4-0 in their scrimmage (yes, I know it was a scrimmage). I don't think this one will be close. Prove me wrong Breck!

IrishTex
08-24-2009, 09:12 PM
I think it's a little unfair to expect so much from Breck at this stage..
They are going to need a full year to get back on track...
I'm pretty sure every team needs time to get organized..(see brownwood).

:D

BILLYFRED0000
08-25-2009, 07:34 AM
I believe the bulls will be a little stronger on D this year. The O is still a work in progress. But they looked good on D and their running game will be sound. Lots a beef on the lines. They should beat Breck by 18.

jockcity33
08-25-2009, 08:44 AM
I hear that Bridgeport has a new outside lb'er coach, that doesn't know the first thing about playing defense, heck last year he coached a TE that could not fight his way out a wet paper bag. So if Breck will attack those guys they should be ok.

Bullaholic
08-25-2009, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by jockcity33
I hear that Bridgeport has a new outside lb'er coach, that doesn't know the first thing about playing defense, heck last year he coached a TE that could not fight his way out a wet paper bag. So if Breck will attack those guys they should be ok.

How could you hear anything way out in Ft. Stockton, jock---everybody knows it takes a week for sound waves to travel out that far. :D BTW--don't go to the bank with everything you hear.

BILLYFRED0000
08-25-2009, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
How could you hear anything way out in Ft. Stockton, jock---everybody knows it takes a week for sound waves to travel out that far. :D BTW--don't go to the bank with everything you hear.

Ain't that right. Last time I was at a Ft. Stockton it was dead quite. You could hear a pin drop. Or the wind blow.

jockcity33
08-25-2009, 09:34 AM
well every now and then when the wind blows just right we can actually get on the web and find some stuff out....but most of the time the wind blows from the west so we don't get information from the east that often.

thelegend02
08-25-2009, 10:50 AM
Dont' you have something better to do while you are sitting in Iss besides lying? How's your twin brother Joe?

agvet93
08-25-2009, 11:03 AM
Football is here. I can't wait for Friday

thelegend02
08-25-2009, 11:04 AM
So if he couldn't coach the TE then wouldn't he not be able to coach Offense and thus not know anything about Offense?

By the way what is your backup QB situation?

slpybear the bullfan
08-25-2009, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by SOONER09
I think the bulls will win by 10. I hope we can find a running back this season.

+1. Shame to see that situation.

Bullaholic
08-25-2009, 12:07 PM
Good to see another of the Bull faithfull posting----Welcome Sooner09....

The Freshman RB shows promise, Slpy....and that is with all due respect to the other RB's who are playing hard.

BullsFan
08-27-2009, 11:38 PM
After a horrible, horrible week, I hope for a good clean game where no one is hurt, and to begin the healing process for the entire community. And most especially I hope for some measure of peace for the families and friends of both girls involved in the accident.

jockcity33
08-28-2009, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
After a horrible, horrible week, I hope for a good clean game where no one is hurt, and to begin the healing process for the entire community. And most especially I hope for some measure of peace for the families and friends of both girls involved in the accident.

AMEN!!!!