PDA

View Full Version : Snyder vs. Frenship Scrimmage???

Ex-Tiger2005
08-24-2009, 11:26 AM
Anyone go? What did Snyder look like this go around?

Snydertigersrul
08-24-2009, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
Anyone go? What did Snyder look like this go around?

They looked much better on both sides of the ball. That Keenon Ward at quarterback is going to be a playmaker. Frenship scored twice and the Tigers had a TD in the two-quarter segment of the scrimmage.

Ex-Tiger2005
08-24-2009, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
They looked much better on both sides of the ball. That Keenon Ward at quarterback is going to be a playmaker. Frenship scored twice and the Tigers had a TD in the two-quarter segment of the scrimmage.

He will def. be a change of pace type of guy. I am glad they looked better hopefully all is in place for this friday. Big Spring will be no push over I have heard they are pretty legit this year.

Ranger Mom
08-24-2009, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
He will def. be a change of pace type of guy. I am glad they looked better hopefully all is in place for this friday. Big Spring will be no push over I have heard they are pretty legit this year.

This really has nothing to do with anything...but I just found out over the weekend that a guy I went to school with is the head coach at Big Spring!!:)

Who-dun-it!!?
08-24-2009, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
This really has nothing to do with anything...but I just found out over the weekend that a guy I went to school with is the head coach at Big Spring!!:)

You didn't mention how long ago???
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Just Kiddin Ranger MOM!!!

Ranger Mom
08-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
You didn't mention how long ago???
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Just Kiddin Ranger MOM!!!

He graduated in 81 and me in 82....unlike Brownwood people, I have nothing to hide!!!:p :p

DaHop72
08-24-2009, 06:24 PM
Tigers are smaller on both sides of the line than in years past but have more speed overall as a team than has been around in awhile. I expect the unexpected when it comes to the offense this year. Heard the defense struggled in the first scrimmage but I thought they looked pretty good with a lot of pursuit to the ball. Hoping for good things from the Tigers this year.

As to an even evaluation Sweetwater Red can probably do a better job with less slant since he was there.

Or you could contact the scouts from Big Spring.:D :D :D :D

Snyder_TigerFan
08-24-2009, 09:50 PM
I thought they looked pretty good. The offense impressed me more than the defense. The defense will need to step it up a bit, but I am sure they will. There are lots of offensive weapons. #1 impressed me, and I like the use of two quarterbacks, although I don't if that will continue. Both were elusive in the pocket and both could throw the rock. Lots of potential for this team.

garciap77
08-24-2009, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
He graduated in 81 and me in 82....unlike Brownwood people, I have nothing to hide!!!:p :p

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ex-Tiger2005
08-25-2009, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I thought they looked pretty good. The offense impressed me more than the defense. The defense will need to step it up a bit, but I am sure they will. There are lots of offensive weapons. #1 impressed me, and I like the use of two quarterbacks, although I don't if that will continue. Both were elusive in the pocket and both could throw the rock. Lots of potential for this team.

I think he impresses a lot of ppl from what I have heard!