PDA

View Full Version : AP Poll is out for 2009 and guess who is No. 2!

Phil C
08-24-2009, 09:32 AM
Gig 'Em Aggies! :)

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=6010493&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

LHexPlayer
08-24-2009, 09:38 AM
Doh!:doh:

Cameron Crazy
08-24-2009, 09:42 AM
Texas is going to cause some havoc this year in the Big 12. I honestly think that no one will be able to touch them other than the likes of OSU or OU. OSU will give them more a run for their money.

Colt and Ship are looking to prove something this year that they haven't ever. They have one more chance to bring home a NC to Austin. This could very well be the year. I guess we will all have to see how it pans out.

LE Dad
08-24-2009, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Texas is going to cause some havoc this year in the Big 12. I honestly think that no one will be able to touch them other than the likes of OSU or OU. OSU will give them more a run for their money.

Colt and Ship are looking to prove something this year that they haven't ever. They have one more chance to bring home a NC to Austin. This could very well be the year. I guess we will all have to see how it pans out. I would love to see that crystal trophy hoisted up, while the confetti comes down again. Long season, we will see.

big daddy russ
08-24-2009, 03:27 PM
Anyone else notice the Alabama A&M logo next to 'Bama?

Electus Unus
08-24-2009, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Anyone else notice the Alabama A&M logo next to 'Bama? and the A&M logo next to Texas

IrishTex
08-24-2009, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
and the A&M logo next to Texas

The Aggie symbol SHOULD be at #2 seeing as how the Aggies have owned the horns the last couple of years....

:stirpot: :D :D

raider red 2000
08-24-2009, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy

Colt and Ship are looking to prove something this year that they haven't ever.

dont they go fishing together?