PDA

View Full Version : District 31 - Week 0

R4Editor
08-23-2009, 08:59 PM
Aransas Pass @ 2A San Diego - San Diego with 8 offensive returning starters will be too much for the young Panthers.
Vaqueros by 14

Port Isabel @ CC West Oso - Port Isabel is looking to get back to their winning ways, but Oso will have something to prove right off the bat. The Bears by 10

Falfurrias @ 2A Banquete - It is important that the Jerseys get this early win. Another shut out loss to a 2A school could spell doom. Jerseys by 3

Ingleside @ 4A CC Miller - The Mustangs have not had a problem with the Bucs in years past, and we don't look for that to change. Mustangs by 14

2A Odem @ Mathis - Mathis might have some early kinks to work out, but they shouldn't have any problem with Odem. Mathis by 7

Orange Grove @ Rockport - New coach, new system and a much improved Pirate team spells diaster for Orange Grove.
Rockport by 21

Robstown @ Rio Hondo - Rio Hondo graduated heavily, but they return a 1000+ yard rusher. If his line can open some holes it might be a long road trip back for the Pickers.
Bobcats by 10

Goliad @ Sinton - Sinton's offense will look to come out strong against the Tiger's defense.
Sinton by 14

Footballhudini
08-23-2009, 09:13 PM
very conservative picks.

no way fal wins a game this year imo

R4Editor
08-23-2009, 09:27 PM
"Conservative"???
Please enlighten us.

There are a number of games here that could go either way.
Port Isabel vs CC West Oso and Robstown vs Rio Hondo to name two.

Sinton vs Goliad may be a gem as little is known about how the Tigers will be after last years playoff team.

Some good opening games this week

Cowboy_Up
08-26-2009, 01:40 PM
I like Port I over CC West Oso.

I also think Goliad plays Sinton a lot tougher than most think. Sinton wins, but game in doubt until the 4th quarter.