PDA

View Full Version : Game Twitters

BobcatBenny
08-23-2009, 11:41 AM
Here is a thread for all you Twits. :D

Here is one I will follow for the bright orange Bobcats.

http://twitter.com/celinabobcast

Post your teams Twits here.

BobcatBenny
08-23-2009, 10:18 PM
Another pass ...

This will be one of the easiest ways to get updates ... in and out!

Rocket
08-24-2009, 08:33 AM
Brownwood Lions Game Updates

http://twitter.com/brownwoodlions

Scores and Updates.

pirate4state
08-24-2009, 09:09 AM
www.twitter.com/sintonpirates

I think play-by-play updates. Our twitter dude did play-by-play during baseball season.

DU_stud04
08-24-2009, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Here is a thread for all you Twits. :D

Here is one I will follow for the bright orange Bobcats.

http://twitter.com/celinabobcast

Post your teams Twits here. possibly the worst updates anyone could ask for.

celina on O long catch and run false start + false start + false start yech8:01 PM Aug 15th from mobile web

stop-stop7:28 PM Aug 15th from mobile web

another stop7:22 PM Aug 15th from mobile web

not gonna lie.....pretty terrible updates. might wanna work on that....maybe thats why you didnt get any responses the first two times you posted.

BobcatBenny
08-24-2009, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
possibly the worst updates anyone could ask for.

not gonna lie.....pretty terrible updates. might wanna work on that....maybe thats why you didnt get any responses the first two times you posted.
Well ... not my tweets ... we will see if they improve this week. I also suppose we will get multiple people from Celina twittering before season's end.

My suggestion is to reply to the tweet with your feedback.

coachkiss
08-24-2009, 12:22 PM
I was going to twit on my laptop from the stadium, but instead did it on my phone while holding up on side of the chains.

I got asked to run the chains, so I tweeted and ran the chains.

No offense taken. They weren't the best, but it's not supposed to be a novel either.

Rocket
08-24-2009, 12:26 PM
Less is more...

DU_stud04
08-24-2009, 12:45 PM
Well ... not my tweets ... we will see if they improve this week. I also suppose we will get multiple people from Celina twittering before season's end.

My suggestion is to reply to the tweet with your feedback. not really looking for a play by play type..... just something where there is alittle structure for it. heck, even updates that have the score, who has the ball, and time left in game every 5-10 minutes would be plenty. kinda hard to do for scrimmages, just a change to rag on yall though :D

BobcatBenny
08-24-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by coachkiss
I was going to twit on my laptop from the stadium, but instead did it on my phone while holding up on side of the chains.

I got asked to run the chains, so I tweeted and ran the chains.

No offense taken. They weren't the best, but it's not supposed to be a novel either.
It will be cool ... :)

Ranger Mom
08-24-2009, 02:51 PM
I hope people are still going to be texting because that is what I am going to be relying on!!

Rocket
08-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I hope people are still going to be texting because that is what I am going to be relying on!!

Nope. Twitter only for Brownwood. It was too crazy each week to text. Time to upgrade your phone and your plan.

Ranger Mom
08-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Nope. Twitter only for Brownwood. It was too crazy each week to text. Time to upgrade your phone and your plan.

I don't have to upgrade my phone or plan...it's a new phone!! I just don't twitter!!

My friends will tell me the scores I want!!:tongue: :tongue:

Rocket
08-24-2009, 06:12 PM
I don't have to upgrade my phone or plan...it's a new phone!! I just don't twitter!!

All you have to do is read your TWITTER! you don't have to tweet nuthin!

BobcatBenny
08-24-2009, 06:27 PM
Its basically similar to a text, but broadcast to anyone interested in subscribing ... or searching.

And it won't cost $.10 per text in and out ... :)

Ranger Mom
08-24-2009, 08:23 PM
Its basically similar to a text, but broadcast to anyone interested in subscribing ... or searching.

And it won't cost $.10 per text in and out ... :)

I got unlimited texts awhile ago!!!:doh:

Rocket
08-24-2009, 08:36 PM
I got unlimited texts awhile ago!!!:doh:

Twitter is obliterating texting right now. Get with it RM! Be efficient. Goodness...

Ranger Mom
08-24-2009, 09:20 PM
Twitter is obliterating texting right now. Get with it RM! Be efficient. Goodness...

I'm not one that thinks I have to be in the center of all new technology! Heck, up until a month or so ago, I didn't even have a facebook!!

Rocket
08-24-2009, 10:13 PM
I'm not one that thinks I have to be in the center of all new technology! Heck, up until a month or so ago, I didn't even have a facebook!!

Let me explain something to you, RM. Technology makes life easier. Not harder. Those that fight change will still be texting and missing twitter updates.

LHexPlayer
08-24-2009, 10:14 PM
Let me explain something to you, RM. Technology makes life easier. Not harder. Those that fight change will still be texting and missing twitter updates.

Is that what you tell people when they laugh at you because your VW bug says Geek Squad on it?:nerd:

LH Panther Mom
08-24-2009, 10:19 PM

You'll get texts from me! I'm not a twit! :D And wait for it......

We now have unlimited texts!!!! :eek: :eek: :)

BobcatBenny
08-24-2009, 11:00 PM
:doh: Here is a thought ... try twittering game info ... for the sake of sharing ...

... and save your unlimited texts ... for womanly issues ... and ... hatin' on ol' Benny. ;)

Ranger Mom
08-24-2009, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I bet you do!!:p ;)

pirate4state
08-25-2009, 09:09 AM
:doh: Here is a thought ... try twittering game info ... for the sake of sharing ...

... and save your unlimited texts ... for womanly issues ... and ... hatin' on ol' Benny. ;)

HAHA

Womanly issues

LOL

Rocket
08-25-2009, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
Is that what you tell people when they laugh at you because your VW bug says Geek Squad on it?:nerd:

Yeah and I drive it to the bank.

Rocket
08-25-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I have unlimited tweets.