PDA

View Full Version : shoot-out in Bellville

Brahma84
08-22-2009, 05:15 PM
I know this is not football related, but it is happening right now in Bellville. From the KTRK website.

Suspects exchange fire with officers
Saturday, August 22, 2009 | 4:02 PM

BELLVILLE, TX (KTRK) -- A manhunt is under way for several suspects after a violent burglary in Bellville.

According to the Austin County Sheriff's office, shortly after noon officer were called to a burglary in progress at a residence on South Sycamore Crossing. The suspects shot at the homeowners before officers arrived. Officers found two victims in the home.

The first officer then spotted the suspect vehicles at Mill Creek at Kuykendahl. The suspects fired at the officer and the officer fired back. Neither the officer or the patrol unit were hit.

The three suspect vehicles include:

1. A late 90's model Ford F-150 white extended cab, with a long wheel base, and no front license plate. It is believed to be occupied by two Hispanic males.
2. A red Acura two-door, with tinted windows. It is believed to be occupied by one Hispanic male wearing a black shirt.
3. A late 90's model, two- tone Ford F-150, black on the top, silver on the bottom. It has a Lincoln Navigator grill on the front, and a round white sticker on the rear driver's side window. It is believed to be occupied by two Hispanic males.

All five suspects are considered armed and dangerous.

BrahmaMom
08-22-2009, 05:23 PM
Apparently this has moved into town. My son is near the square and said the SWAT team is in the area he is in. This is crazy. He reports one dead, one injured and Lifeflight called in but that is not confirmed.

Brahma84
08-22-2009, 05:28 PM
The last info we had was that they think they have found them in a house near the elementary school. Someone said ATF was at the house.

MJMbrahmas10
08-22-2009, 09:26 PM
they are still lookin for five hispanic guys....noone was found in that house heard they found one guy in the palisdes(apartment)....cops are on a manhunt on old mill creek

44INAROW
08-22-2009, 09:40 PM
scary stuff - lock you doors and stay safe...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-22-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by MJMbrahmas10
they are still lookin for five hispanic guys....noone was found in that house heard they found one guy in the palisdes(apartment)....cops are on a manhunt on old mill creek

One was found?

Pudlugger
08-22-2009, 09:58 PM
methamphetamines?

bvillebrahma010
08-22-2009, 10:08 PM
my 6 gauge is loaded by my bed... along with my .44 caliber blackhawk!

Pudlugger
08-22-2009, 10:13 PM
6 gauge? Damn, that's bad Brahma moma!

MJMbrahmas10
08-22-2009, 10:18 PM
Think mines not loaded. That's what I heard but u know how that gies

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-22-2009, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
methamphetamines?

Maybe a deal gone bad?

MJMbrahmas10
08-23-2009, 12:26 AM
No they robbed a doctors house

Pudlugger
08-23-2009, 08:38 AM
They robbed a Doctor's house? Home invasions in Texas are a bad idea. Lead poisoning is a leading cause of death. I hope the folks inside are ok. The perps need a long dirt nap for this.

Pudlugger
08-23-2009, 10:33 AM
Story here. (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6583503.html)

This is not only very sad but an outrage.The victim was a prominent pulmonologist from Methodist Hospital. His wife and infant were unharmed. The other victim was his ranch hand. The physician was killed and the other man was life flighted to Austin condition unknown.The perps got away. Folks keep an eye out and lock your doors.

IHStangFan
08-23-2009, 10:49 AM
What a tragedy. Home invasions in TX are a bad idea though. THIS is why I would never take up residence somewhere that was anti-gun....i.e. California, etc.

One should have the right and means to protect themselves.

Provided these criminals are on the run...people in nearby communities should be on alert as well.

I've notified my "contacts" in Needville to be on the lookout.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: