PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing

SWMustang
08-22-2009, 03:47 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e55_1250787987

This was extremely disturbing to watch. The background is that the video was taken in 1984 and just now surfaced. I don't know if the guy died or not but I hope they go after these guys. I know this article said he died, but I haven't seen that confirmed anywhere else. Here's the text from the article:

Mentally Challenged man seriously beaten, possibly to death.

CLOSE [X] In a shocking discovery, this brutal and graphic video has just not been posted to the internet. It is a video supposedly taken from December of 1984 in which Bobby J Blythe, a karate "master" instructs his student to brutally beat an individual who is seriously mentally ill. This man was later discovered dead in a dumpster and Blythe was never charged.

The instructor Bobby J Blythe had this to say about the incident:

'This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him.

'The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.'"

That's all I know.

DDBooger
08-22-2009, 04:43 PM
literally a snuff film...wow. Once he yielded it should have ended. That head stomp is gonna cost that guy some years in prison. No statute of limitations in a murder case. This is like a case from that show Cold Case files or something like that.

IrishTex
08-22-2009, 04:45 PM
I agree, this is indeed very disturbing....

A couple of points of note here.
I have asked a friend who is a contributing editor to liveleak what his thoughts are as to the authenticity of said video.

I also want to say I am assuming this is indeed authentic at this point. Having said so, it should not be difficult to apprehend these people and press charges with video evidence.

And lastly..having prior military service does not entitle anyone with being a bully or a ----head.

I will hopefully get a response from my friend ASAP.

SWMustang
08-22-2009, 06:16 PM
I tried to edit and pull the link but it's been more than 30 minutes. It was probably in poor taste to include it and I'm sorry. I thought to truly understand the brutality and evil t needed to be there but after further consideration, I was wrong.

IrishTex
08-22-2009, 07:21 PM
From my friend Steven Manson of liveleak.com

"A bunch of putrid piles of ----. I think I remember something about this if I'm not mixing it up with something else. Just another injustice gone unpunished."

So there ya go...appparantly it's legit.

Just disturbing.

BobcatBenny
08-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Well ... I hope it is not real. :(

lulu
08-22-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Well ... I hope it is not real. :(

Me too Benny

poisoned10
08-23-2009, 03:21 AM
I will never understand some people in this world.

Very sad.

BuffyMars
08-30-2009, 01:01 AM
something isn't right about this video.

1. the dude is fighting pretty decently
-not that i am condoning the mass beat down

2. he is mentally challenged?
-granted i did not have the volume all the way up...but i
have worked closely with the mentally challened and this
one confuses me...:confused: how is he mentally
challenged?

what am i missing here? really...i am being serious...what am i missing?

IrishTex
08-30-2009, 04:30 AM
what am i missing here? really...i am being serious...what am i missing?

Buffy....perhaps you missed the part where the guy died??????

SWMustang
08-30-2009, 12:09 PM
I think there was an assumption of mental defect due to the claim by the man that Jesus taught him Karate and awarded him a 10th degree red belt.

Not sure that the man died. It's obvious he was severely injured and the violence was uncalled for.

95mustang
08-30-2009, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
I think there was an assumption of mental defect due to the claim by the man that Jesus taught him Karate and awarded him a 10th degree red belt.

Not sure that the man died. It's obvious he was severely injured and the violence was uncalled for.

Ecspecially at the end when he told the guy to stop. Sickening that someone trained in Martial Arts would do this to another person. That is not at all what Martial Arts is about.

IrishTex
08-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang

My bad, I thought I read where they found the guy dead in a dumpster somewhere...

IrishTex
08-30-2009, 07:51 PM
Mentally Challenged man seriously beaten, possibly to death.

crzyjournalist03
08-31-2009, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by IrishTex
My bad, I thought I read where they found the guy dead in a dumpster somewhere...

From the article copied and pasted at the top of this thread:

"This man was later discovered dead in a dumpster "

IrishTex
08-31-2009, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
From the article copied and pasted at the top of this thread:

"This man was later discovered dead in a dumpster "

Thanks...I was just trying to relate the facts without sounding like a "I told you so" kind of deal.

I think this story is really sad...and it seems that this video provides proof as to who the killer was/is and what happened that may have caused a death to a mentally challenged person.