PDA

View Full Version : Not Football related - so shoot me lol

44INAROW
08-21-2009, 09:58 PM
To the Rain Gods - PLEASE let it rain - we are having a pretty lightening show along with alot of thunder.. PLEASE let it rain..... ;) We need rain BADLY :doh:

Thank you :)

I'll move this later to the 'other forum"

AP Panther Fan
08-21-2009, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
To the Rain Gods - PLEASE let it rain - we are having a pretty lightening show along with alot of thunder.. PLEASE let it rain..... ;) We need rain BADLY :doh:

Thank you :)

I'll move this later to the 'other forum"

LOL...I just went outside, saw lightning to the north and thought wow...I need to turn on the weather channel. No thunder here:(

I think rain might improve my mood. I went to my sister's in Austin a couple of weeks ago and saw rain each day. Trust me, I had to walk outside and just stare at it.:D

Driving back from Austin, the main thing I noticed was that is was somewhat green as far as Goliad and then it was BROWN from that point south. My point....it is worse, much worse, the farther south you travel.:dispntd:

44INAROW
08-21-2009, 10:23 PM
PeeWee just reported a little bit of wet stuff falling from the sky - nothing major but wetstuff just the same :) :clap: Johnny said he drove through quite a storm on 71 between Austin and Houston a couple of hours ago.

Hope the rain travels down to Aransas Co ;)

PhiI C
08-21-2009, 10:31 PM
It might rain more often if people would go to church more often. That is what my high school chemistry/biology teacher said when we were in a drought in the 60s.

LE Dad
08-21-2009, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
PeeWee just reported a little bit of wet stuff falling from the sky - nothing major but wetstuff just the same :) :clap: Johnny said he drove through quite a storm on 71 between Austin and Houston a couple of hours ago.

Hope the rain travels down to Aransas Co ;) U can have some of our rain. It has rained every other week here practically. I am mowing my yard 2X a week. :helpme:

LE Dad
08-21-2009, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
It might rain more often if people would go to church more often. That is what my high school chemistry/biology teacher said when we were in a drought in the 60s. Uh, that might explain some things. I started attending church in April. :confused:

44INAROW
08-21-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Uh, that might explain some things. I started attending church in April. :confused:

why don't you come down to DeWitt county for a couple of Sundays :D

sinton66
08-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Corpus area hasn't had rain since November. Went home last weekend, and it's browner there than I've ever seen it. (I've seen a LOT of summers down there.) Lake Texana on 59 is also lower than I've ever seen it. You can barely tell it was a lake.

AP Panther Fan
08-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
It might rain more often if people would go to church more often. That is what my high school chemistry/biology teacher said when we were in a drought in the 60s.

hahaha....you crack me up!

We live in the same county, are your prayers not getting through? :confused: :D

The pond in my back yard is down 6' and if it goes much farther, my entire deck will be out of water. Good thing I have "healthy" fish (so far).;)