TheDOCTORdre
08-21-2009, 09:10 PM
FALSE START...Everyone but the center...priceless

sinton66
08-21-2009, 09:15 PM
Boo Kitna, go back to Detroit.

PhiI C
08-21-2009, 09:35 PM
Dallas is in trouble because Vince Young is playing the second half.

sinton66
08-21-2009, 09:35 PM
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn occasionally. Kitna gets a TD. Now sit his butt on the bench and lets see what McGee has.

eagleqb_14
08-21-2009, 09:54 PM
23-10 cowboys 4 min left in 4th

IHStangFan
08-21-2009, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Boo Kitna, go back to Detroit. hehehe.

sinton66
08-21-2009, 10:06 PM
WOO-HOO!!! McGee gets one too!

Sweetwater96
08-21-2009, 10:18 PM
WOW has anyone seen the stat-line for Vince Young? 3 for 9 passing, 33%, 1 INT with a 5.6 QB Rating, LOL.

Good job McGee!

Trashman

Yeah. But Ogletree looked good!:D

SintonFan_inAustin
Originally posted by Trashman
Yeah. But Ogletree looked good!:D more Ogletree plz ! :)

PhiI C
08-21-2009, 10:25 PM
The Cowboys have to make a spot on that team for Ogletree. And what a great job by Martellus.

PhiI C
08-21-2009, 10:25 PM
We were fortunate because if the Titans had left Vince in the game he would have pulled it out for them.

sinton66
08-21-2009, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater96
WOW has anyone seen the stat-line for Vince Young? 3 for 9 passing, 33%, 1 INT with a 5.6 QB Rating, LOL.

Good job McGee!

I'd take Vince Young any day over Kitna, and twice on Sunday.

Txbroadcaster
08-21-2009, 10:58 PM
I'd take Vince Young any day over Kitna, and twice on Sunday.

what is ur hate for Kitna? He is one of the top 5-10 back-up Qbs in the league now..if Kitna was a Cowboy last year instead of noodle arm Johnson the Cowboys make the play-offs

Bull's-eye
08-21-2009, 11:06 PM

Kitna has looked very good, definitely an upgrade from Brad Johnson.

sinton66
08-21-2009, 11:08 PM
Sorry my friend, but I disagree. Kitna has NEVER shown me anything. Getting run off from stinking Detroit ought to tell you something about him.;)

LE Dad
08-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
what is ur hate for Kitna? He is one of the top 5-10 back-up Qbs in the league now..if Kitna was a Cowboy last year instead of noodle arm Johnson the Cowboys make the play-offs Kitna is a BIG improvement over Johnson. Just hope these receivers can get the job done.

sinton66
08-21-2009, 11:10 PM
Both of them are jokes. (BAD ones too).

Txbroadcaster
08-21-2009, 11:11 PM
Sorry my friend, but I disagree. Kitna has NEVER shown me anything. Getting run off from stinking Detroit ought to tell you something about him.;)

What are u wanting to see? Not wanting him to be a starter but I will take him over almost every other BACK-UP QB in the league.

He was not run out of Detroit, he was hurt all last year and they wanted to move in a different direction.

Again name me 10 other back up QBs you think are so much better than him

LE Dad
08-21-2009, 11:16 PM
Sorry my friend, but I disagree. Kitna has NEVER shown me anything. Getting run off from stinking Detroit ought to tell you something about him.;) Detroit is not known for it's sound decision making. Not saying he is the best but he is an improvement over last year.

Bull's-eye
08-21-2009, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
[B]The Cowboys have to make a spot on that team for Ogletree.[ /B]

I have been hearing a lot of good things about this undrafted FA receiver. I thought they would not expose him, but maybe they have decided it's too big of a risk to sneak him through waivers.
Stanback could be in trouble.

sinton66
08-21-2009, 11:52 PM
What are u wanting to see? Not wanting him to be a starter but I will take him over almost every other BACK-UP QB in the league.

He was not run out of Detroit, he was hurt all last year and they wanted to move in a different direction.

Again name me 10 other back up QBs you think are so much better than him

I'd start a rookie before him. If he's the best that was available, that just tells me there aren't any quality vet backups around anymore. He and Brad Johnson are both about the same in my book. Let's just pray Romo stays healthy.

Txbroadcaster
08-22-2009, 12:01 AM
I'd start a rookie before him. If he's the best that was available, that just tells me there aren't any quality vet backups around anymore. He and Brad Johnson are both about the same in my book. Let's just pray Romo stays healthy.

Brad Johnson could not throw a 10 yard pass anymore, it was why he became known as Check Down Johnson

If Kitna starts a game this year he has a better than not chance of throwing 300 yards

You still have not said WHAT you hate about Kitna. He is the PERFECT type back up QB teams trying to make the play-offs use. He has skins on the wall, he has had success in the league yet knows his role. He still can throw the football and can make every throw needed by a NFL QB.

Sweetwater Red
08-22-2009, 12:28 AM
Wow! The last thing I expected when I opened
this thread was to find Detroit Lion bashing. Lol

pirate4state
08-22-2009, 12:36 AM
Brad Johnson could not throw a 10 yard pass anymore, it was why he became known as Check Down Johnson

If Kitna starts a game this year he has a better than not chance of throwing 300 yards

You still have not said WHAT you hate about Kitna. He is the PERFECT type back up QB teams trying to make the play-offs use. He has skins on the wall, he has had success in the league yet knows his role. He still can throw the football and can make every throw needed by a NFL QB. what difference does it make WHY he hates him? I hate his face, how'bout that?

AP Panther Fan
08-22-2009, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
what difference does it make WHY he hates him? I hate his face, how'bout that?

hahaha....this is why I like you! I dare someone to argue with that! :D

Sweetwater Red
08-22-2009, 02:32 AM
Are you just gonna take that from p4s Txbc? :thinking:

SintonFan_inAustin
08-22-2009, 08:20 AM
Kitna is a improvement over Brad Johnson but he's still not a very good backup so hoping Romo starts every game this year. The way V. Young looked last night i would rank Kitna ahead of V.Young as far as back ups go.

sinton66
08-22-2009, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Kitna is a improvement over Brad Johnson but he's still not a very good backup so hoping Romo starts every game this year. The way V. Young looked last night i would rank Kitna ahead of V.Young as far as back ups go.

I'd still take VY over Kitna. I don't HATE Kitna, just do not respect him as a QB. Kinda like the Boys got another Vinny Testaverde, only not as capable.

LE Dad
08-22-2009, 10:10 AM
I'd still take VY over Kitna. I don't HATE Kitna, just do not respect him as a QB. Kinda like the Boys got another Vinny Testaverde, only not as capable. Titans probably trade VY to Boys, seeing as they are paying him millions to come off the bench. Thats the difference Vince should be better than Kitna, he was supposed to be good enough to start.

Diocletian
08-22-2009, 02:15 PM
Brad Johnson - Super Bowl Winner

John Kitna - Never won a play off game.

The only reason Kitna looks good backing up Romo is that they both haven't accomplished anything...yet

I think they should look reallllly hard look at McGee. I'd love to see McGee come in the middle of the season if Romo gets injured.

Txbroadcaster
08-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian
Brad Johnson - Super Bowl Winner

John Kitna - Never won a play off game.

The only reason Kitna looks good backing up Romo is that they both haven't accomplished anything...yet

I think they should look reallllly hard look at McGee. I'd love to see McGee come in the middle of the season if Romo gets injured.

Yes Brad Johnson won a SB, but PHYSICALLY last year he was NOT able to do anything. His arm was dead and it showed.

And If McGee has to start a game this year then Dallas is in trouble. I like his possible chances long term, but he is in NO WAY ready to be a NFL QB this year

LE Dad
08-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Yes Brad Johnson won a SB, but PHYSICALLY last year he was NOT able to do anything. His arm was dead and it showed.

And If McGee has to start a game this year then Dallas is in trouble. I like his possible chances long term, but he is in NO WAY ready to be a NFL QB this year McGee would fair no better as a starter than VY. He did not come from a Pro style offense and has not had to make the reads. He in the future may be a good QB but I would hate to see him thrown to the wolves David Carr or Tim Couch style.

sinton66
08-22-2009, 04:50 PM
Kitna's a SNARF.

Sweetwater Red
08-22-2009, 05:20 PM
I had to Google SNARF. Kitna is a cartoon cat?:confused:

sinton66
08-22-2009, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I had to Google SNARF. Kitna is a cartoon cat?:confused:

Google probably wouldn't have the one I always heard.

IrishTex
08-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Google probably wouldn't have the one I always heard.

Hahaha, no offense Tony, but when you get on a tangent, you roll!!

:D :D

As sort of an observer to this on-going hate...I like how you at least explain how you feel..lol

I like Kitna a whole bunch more than the lame Johnson...but it's going to be fun to follow your angst of Kitna this season. One thing you have to admit though..he's played with Roy Williams alot. Let's see how that works if need be.

:inlove:

sinton66
08-22-2009, 07:36 PM
7-7 now

Emerson1
08-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Just watched the game. Kitna looked pretty dang good for a backup QB. Definitely better then Johnson. He was actually able to avoid rushers and complete a pass.

It's obvious some people didn't even watch the game.

Originally posted by Diocletian

It's REALLY obvious you have yet to watch a pre season game.