PDA

View Full Version : Graham Fans: Question

BreckTxLonghorn
08-21-2009, 10:44 AM
Heard a rumor McCoy is leaving at semester to be Colt's agent (seriously). He may have already informed school board? Any truth to that, or is it even public yet?

I would normally not even give it a second thought, but my source is not a gossip monger, and it does kind of make sense. He can move to Austin to be closer to his son as a freshman, and can fly out of ABIA for any agent related needs for colt, wherever he goes in the NFL.

Rocket
08-21-2009, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Heard a rumor McCoy is leaving at semester to be Colt's agent (seriously). He may have already informed school board? Any truth to that, or is it even public yet?

I would normally not even give it a second thought, but my source is not a gossip monger, and it does kind of make sense. He can move to Austin to be closer to his son as a freshman, and can fly out of ABIA for any agent related needs for colt, wherever he goes in the NFL.

Oh this keeps getting better and better...

Looking4number8
08-21-2009, 11:08 AM
Where ol where is RWB, you gotta know better than to ever mention anything about McCoy leaving Graham. Just for fun I will stir the pot a little.

I heard this is the only reason he did not apply for the Brownwood job. He wanted out of Graham but did not want to screw over the good people of Brownwood

ccmom
08-21-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Where ol where is RWB, you gotta know better than to ever mention anything about McCoy leaving Graham. Just for fun I will stir the pot a little.

I heard this is the only reason he did not apply for the Brownwood job. He wanted out of Graham but did not want to screw over the good people of Brownwood

I hope she doesn't know where you live! :eek: :tisk:

BreckTxLonghorn
08-21-2009, 01:03 PM
I didn't say anything about him wanting out of Graham. Just that he decided to do something that many wish that had the ability to do: find comparable or better work somewhere that is closer to their kids. It just so happens that the work will be managing one of them.

And again, this is all a big IF. Could be wrong, but don't see any harm in asking (until all you Brownwooders come in to raise hell! :D )

BwdLions
08-21-2009, 01:25 PM
I know his wife Debra resigned from teaching at the high school after last year and is supposed to be Brad's secretary this year. That's one reason some are calling the new fieldhouse/coaches offices "The McCoy House." I've heard rumors of him leaving sometime during the 09-10 year, but like I said that's just a rumor.

STANG RED
08-21-2009, 01:48 PM
I havent heard any rumors of him leaving until this. But I have certainly speculated that he will. Just put all the pieces to the puzzle together. Why would he stay? He'll have one in the NFL, and his youngest will probobly be playing D1 ball somewhere. Very possibly could be at UT. I just cant see him staying at Graham once the youngest leaves the nest. But thats just speculation on my part and nothing more.

nobogey72
08-21-2009, 02:51 PM
Well, I heard from a very reliable source that he is going to open up a bait shop in his home town of Merkel.:eek:

Looking4number8
08-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I hope she doesn't know where you live! :eek: :tisk:

Oh crap, you know she does... guess I better move. Thats what I get for trying to have a little fun. Man, I am thinking I should move out of state!

Looking4number8
08-21-2009, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
I didn't say anything about him wanting out of Graham.

Did not take it that way my friend, I was just bored on a Friday morning and trying to wake a couple of people up.

RedWhiteBlue
08-24-2009, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Oh crap, you know she does... guess I better move. Thats what I get for trying to have a little fun. Man, I am thinking I should move out of state!
I DO know where you live... :D But, no worries. Not sure about all the rumors you guys are hearing- I haven't heard a thing...:confused: :thinking: