PDA

View Full Version : Any Liberty Hill vs. Connally scrimmage info?

LHexPlayer
08-20-2009, 10:04 PM
What's the word tonight? How are we coming along?

Z-RO
08-21-2009, 01:42 AM
I heard it was ugly, and not in LH's favor

LHexPlayer
08-21-2009, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Z-RO
I heard it was ugly, and not in LH's favor

Oh really? Do tell.

fanofthegame
08-21-2009, 07:51 AM
i went to watch this one and will reserve my words until after i watch giddings today. and yes, i have alot of free time to let me make all of these games. work all you life and you also can enjoy the after-working years.

LHexPlayer
08-21-2009, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by fanofthegame
i went to watch this one and will reserve my words until after i watch giddings today. and yes, i have alot of free time to let me make all of these games. work all you life and you also can enjoy the after-working years.

I hope you share what you saw at this scrimmage. Would also like to hear your LH vs. Giddings matchup thoughts.

Eagle 1
08-21-2009, 08:34 AM
From the centex mb:

2-1 overall touchdown count, with Connally scoring twice. 7-0 in the one quarter game play, Connally. Both defenses looks pretty solid, offenses still have some work but looked much better. Reggie was running like a beast.

LH_Tuff
08-21-2009, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
From the centex mb:

That is ugly?

Phantom Stang
08-21-2009, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
From the centex mb:
quote:2-1 overall touchdown count, with Connally scoring twice. 7-0 in the one quarter game play, Connally. Both defenses looks pretty solid, offenses still have some work but looked much better. Reggie was running like a beast.
Hey LHPantherMom, wha'd I tell ya!:p

Waco Connally Is Good!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

:D

Rocket
08-21-2009, 10:47 AM
Did the LH coach stay?

LHexPlayer
08-21-2009, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Did the LH coach stay?

Yeah coaching staff is still here.

Daddy D 11
08-21-2009, 04:15 PM
This one wasn't much prettier than the first one.. Between the La Grange scrimmage and this one, LH still has ALOT of work to do if they want to be ready for Giddings and Wylie.

LHexPlayer
08-21-2009, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
This one wasn't much prettier than the first one.. Between the La Grange scrimmage and this one, LH still has ALOT of work to do if they want to be ready for Giddings and Wylie.

Thanks man. I appreciate the honesty. Hopefully they can get it together and start to gel.

LHdog
08-21-2009, 09:13 PM
From what I saw at the Burnet-Giddings scrimmage tonight, Liberty Hill will have their hands full with Giddings. They are very quick and athletic on defense (like La Grange) and RB Rimes is very talented.

LH Panther Mom
08-21-2009, 11:36 PM
I would definitely be a little concerned if we didn't have a lot of work to do this early. If I remember right, we've had a lot of work to do the past few years. :thinking:

Don't tell him I said this, but I don't think Coach Vance is overly concerned about winning/losing practice. ;) I've kind of figured out his goal over the years (don't tell him that either! :p ) and I'm sure it was attained.

Tx Challenge
08-22-2009, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I would definitely be a little concerned if we didn't have a lot of work to do this early. If I remember right, we've had a lot of work to do the past few years. :thinking:

Don't tell him I said this, but I don't think Coach Vance is overly concerned about winning/losing practice. ;) I've kind of figured out his goal over the years (don't tell him that either! :p ) and I'm sure it was attained.

:clap: :clap: Well said!

LHdog
08-22-2009, 08:57 AM
All I'm saying is that Giddings appears to be loaded with talent and can run a multiple offense. That will make them difficult for any opponent.

fanofthegame
08-22-2009, 09:01 AM
i posted a reply on the giddings/burnet link, but rimes was in street clothes as well as two other players. some coaches i was sitting around were upset that they thought they were watching rimes until they found out he wasn't even suited out. gidding can be good again, and they also showed signs of weakness.