PDA

View Full Version : A thought, continued...

Jacket2000
10-21-2001, 11:46 PM
You know, the past few days Ive received an influx of emails and messages about how I compose my top ten and where I rank certain teams. Actually, I'll be honest. Ive heard alot of bitching and crying about where I have certain teams ranked. My message to these people is, if you dont like it, DONT LOOK AT IT!!! Me, Matt, and BC spend alot of time on this site.Time that could be used to do other things. I, for one, am balancing 15 hours of classes, playing football, and a girlfriend(who thankfully is very understanding) along with this site that takes up many hours every week. And for the most part, I dont mind doing it. But when I get emails and messages from these male soccer moms, crying b/c I dont have their boys ranked high enough; or I get messages from middle school students telling me what they think they're going to do to me if I say something bad about their big brother's team, I begin to understand why Buck dropped the Pigskin Prep.
J2K

fridaynite4ever
10-21-2001, 11:57 PM
Ya know what?
This is an open forum and I think if somebody doesn't like "3Adownlow's" top 10 list, they should post one they would like to stare at. Or start their own damn site if they know all the answers and how to please every visitor. These web sites take a lot of work to maintain, so stop with the petty e-mails to these host. IMHO

vfunk
10-22-2001, 05:24 PM
i think the 3 of yall should take your email addresses off of here...that way no one will send the stupid emails. if they have something to say...let em post it...that way everyone can see and tell them how stupid they are. if they are big and bad enough to make the threats and comments...make em be big and bad enough to do it to everyone...and then make it to where you can see their ip address...that way if they say anything bad to any of yall....i can make them wish they didnt by inviting myself into their system. hehehe..just a thought...im more than willing!!