PDA

View Full Version : Later......................

garciap77
08-19-2009, 11:46 PM
Rocket!

Originally posted by Rocket
I can't believe it. You people don't understand what happened last year. WE HAD NO DEFENSE! NONE. AND WE WERE STILL IN EVERY GAME WE PLAYED. We also had the #1 Offense. LOL

You act like we just got drove by every 3A Team we played. What in the world are y'all smoking? It is not far-fetched to say we are going to kick some tail this season.

Still not impressed with 3A, overall. Sorry. Doesn't compare to the talent in 4A. 3A cannot cover the pass. If we would have just had a tiny sliver of defense, STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

garciap77
08-20-2009, 12:02 AM
Funny you mention balance attack. You will se the best one you have seen in years when you play Brownwood. And that is no homeristic lie.

You are correct. But if we throw the ball and nobody knows how to cover a WR in 3A, I guess we should have told the WR's to just take a dive? LOL It was quite a strange season last year. We couldn't make stops fresh or winded, so it didn't really matter.

garciap77
08-20-2009, 07:35 AM
I don't get it. I also like the post where Sweetwater Red called me a DB... and no it doesn't stand for defensive back...

Trashman
08-20-2009, 08:31 AM
Those are Hall of Fame quality post right there! Go get'em Rocket!:D :D :D :D

BuckeyeNut
08-20-2009, 08:34 AM
ok and what team is he talking about?

garciap77
08-20-2009, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Trashman
Those are Hall of Fame quality post right there! Go get'em Rocket!:D :D :D :D

Good morning Trash Man! Hope to see you at the game! Is that Whataburger still open over in Early?:D

garciap77
08-20-2009, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Black Flag
ok and what team is he talking about?

The 4A team that drop to 3A! I think it's Brownwood!;) You know the 3-7 team! :D

;)

nobogey72
08-20-2009, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
The 4A team that drop to 3A! I think it's Brownwood!;) You know the 3-7 team! :D

;)

Yeah, Brownwood. It's about half way in between Early and Bangs (which are 2 quality programs that people have heard of).
Brownwood does have a nice lake though. Actually Brownwood used to be good in football a long time ago. Some of you older posters probably can remember back that far.:D :D

Ranger Mom
08-20-2009, 09:06 AM
The first quoted post is in response to something I posted.

I am so proud!!:D

BwdLions
08-20-2009, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Yeah, Brownwood. It's about half way in between Early and Bangs (which are 2 quality programs that people have heard of).
Actually Brownwood used to be good in football a long time ago. Some of you older posters probably can remember back that far.:D :D

If Wylie would have jumped up to 4A twelve years ago like they should have, most people on here wouldn't know much about them either. :D

Lion_Addict
08-20-2009, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

You're such a lil troublemaker........ http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sex020.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

:D

Lion_Addict
08-20-2009, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
If Wylie would have jumped up to 4A twelve years ago like they should have, most people on here wouldn't know much about them either. :D

PREACH IT BROTHA!!! :clap:

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sport010.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Sweetwater Red
08-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I don't remember ever calling him a DB. I mean, I'm sure I did, I just
don't remember what the circumstances were. :thinking: :confused:

Sweetwater Red
08-20-2009, 09:38 AM

Hahahaha!

:clap: :D :clap:

ccmom
08-20-2009, 09:49 AM

And if Brownwood had stayed in 4A, maybe they would have won more than 3 games last year. :confused: :rolleyes:

RedWhiteBlue
08-20-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
And if Brownwood had stayed in 4A, maybe they would have won more than 3 games last year. :confused: :rolleyes:
:clap: :clap:

LionKing
08-20-2009, 10:35 AM
And if Brownwood had stayed in 4A, maybe they would have won more than 3 games last year. :confused: :rolleyes: The offense yes, but that defense, well, 6-man Teams would have put big numbers up, that's why the others have long gone, and Shipley and crew are here.

Rocket
08-20-2009, 11:11 AM

Refer back to my quoted post at top... WE HAD NO DEFENSE. Can't win in any division without a defense. Oh I pray that Wylie does move to 4A. That would be hilarious.

nobogey72
08-20-2009, 12:13 PM
Refer back to my quoted post at top... WE HAD NO DEFENSE. Can't win in any division without a defense. Oh I pray that Wylie does move to 4A. That would be hilarious.

AND, if we moved to 4A, that would help Brownwoods chances of finally making the playoffs. I actually like Brownwood (feel sorry for them), and would like to see them have some success. Now that I have a friend on the coaching staff I can honestly say that I hope that they at least are in the running for that last playoff spot. I think it would be good for the community. After all, it has been tough on the Brownwood people being sandwiched in between 2 quality programs (Bangs and Early) for so many years. So let's all drop our little petty grievances and not kick a pathetic program when it is down. Ah, what the hell, let's go ahead and kick 'em ---------BROWNWOOD SUCKS!!!!!! Everybody now--BROWNWOOD SUCKS!!!!!! :taunt: :taunt: :stirpot: :stirpot:

ccmom
08-20-2009, 12:20 PM
Oh I pray that Wylie does move to 4A.

I'm sure you do pray for that, Rocky. Maybe then y'all could take out Breckenridge and get the 3rd playoff spot in the district...maybe...:rolleyes: ;)

garciap77
08-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
AND, if we moved to 4A, that would help Brownwoods chances of finally making the playoffs. I actually like Brownwood (feel sorry for them), and would like to see them have some success. Now that I have a friend on the coaching staff I can honestly say that I hope that they at least are in the running for that last playoff spot. I think it would be good for the community. After all, it has been tough on the Brownwood people being sandwiched in between 2 quality programs (Bangs and Early) for so many years. So let's all drop our little petty grievances and not kick a pathetic program when it is down. Ah, what the hell, let's go ahead and kick 'em ---------BROWNWOOD SUCKS!!!!!! Everybody now--BROWNWOOD SUCKS!!!!!! :taunt: :taunt: :stirpot: :stirpot:

I hope they get their own Whataburger! Go Brownwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Just tired of listing to those Early Longhorns and how they could of beat Brownwood last year!:D

:p

;)

garciap77
08-20-2009, 01:19 PM
We are Brownwood, therefore we talk trash. Honestly, we are good guys that are just having fun talking mess. I will NEVER admit it, but I have alot of respect for most of our opponents. (Yes, I know I just admitted it). It is all in fun and it is TRASH.

garciap77
08-20-2009, 01:19 PM
Did you forget we lost one of the best DB's in the state after all that trashtalk had been said? Yeah you must have that selective memory.

If we do go undefeated and win it all, LOL. It will be our turn.

Oh and one more thing YOU and aot of people can't get through your thick skull is that it is TRASH talking. Chill out. Me mad? Not even close, I just light matches and watch the fire burn. :mad: I am usually laughing while I post and while I read. Quit taking everything so seriously. You know me. I just post TRASH for fun. ;)

I will miss you, greatly... lol

garciap77
08-20-2009, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Just one reminder, you have to make it to the playoffs before you have a shot at winning a state championship.

garciap77
08-20-2009, 03:41 PM
nm

waterboy
08-20-2009, 03:49 PM
:eek: Dang, Garcia! You do like talking to yourself, don't ya?:doh:

;)

Trashman
08-20-2009, 03:50 PM
Good morning Trash Man! Hope to see you at the game! Is that Whataburger still open over in Early?:D

I will be at the game, and the Whataburger is still open in Early. Where else would i get all my football information.:D

garciap77
08-20-2009, 03:52 PM
I will be at the game, and the Whataburger is still open in Early. Where else would i get all my football information.:D

Hey! I'll bring some:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/soju_jan08.jpg

garciap77
08-20-2009, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
:eek: Dang, Garcia! You do like talking to yourself, don't ya?:doh:

;)

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/monkey.jpg

I am I talking to myself?:confused:

;)

Trashman
08-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Hey! I'll bring some:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/soju_jan08.jpg

You will need it to drown your sorrows on the way home. Oh and be sure to bring a designated driver. Wouldn't want anything to happen to you on the way home!:D

waterboy
08-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Nothing like a little saki to warm the spirit!:doh:

BuckeyeNut
08-20-2009, 04:10 PM

Just Clap and you will be fine

garciap77
08-20-2009, 04:24 PM
You will need it to drown your sorrows on the way home. Oh and be sure to bring a designated driver. Wouldn't want anything to happen to you on the way home!:D

Thanks! Mr. Trashman, but we are flying! :D

You win some and you lose some, no need for sorrows!:D

garciap77
08-20-2009, 04:29 PM

Saki is good too!:D

garciap77
08-20-2009, 08:02 PM
That makes sense. I was like wow, did STR go back to school and get his GED over the summer?

garciap77
08-20-2009, 08:49 PM
LOL hhahahaha T.O. hurt his toe..get it?

garciap77
08-20-2009, 09:16 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................ SUGARLIPS!:o

garciap77
08-20-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
The medical term is pre - zero weekocitus: n. rationalizing your teams past failures while putting unrealistic expectations on an unproven entity.

garciap77
08-21-2009, 07:55 AM
Better enjoy this season, you Wylie suckers...

garciap77
08-22-2009, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
this from the guy and the team that keeps tellling the rest of the 3adownlow to forget about what happened last season because thats in the past and yet he brings up 7 state championships with the last one being what is nearly 30 years ago...:rolleyes: