PDA

View Full Version : Finish this sentance

keep_it_real
10-15-2003, 01:00 AM
When fans leave the game early I would like to..........

cant stop me
10-15-2003, 01:03 AM
boo them since the cant support there own team!!!

keep_it_real
10-15-2003, 01:03 AM
ok sorry about that..........( please finish the sentEnce (sp) my bad..................

aamove
10-15-2003, 06:26 AM
........english teecher didnt spend too much time on spellin'.

aamove
10-15-2003, 06:26 AM
OOPS! I completed the wrong sentence. LOL

Jimbotex40
10-15-2003, 06:37 AM
i know what you mean keep it real.

Aggies used to never leave games early, those who did were called two percenters (2%ers)

now, its more like 8 maybe even 10%ers. since Aggies dont boo, we mainly send our messages by yelling at 'em, which doesnt help, cuz the ones leaving are the dang liberals, and they work on the Battalion (campus newspaper) and they write wuss articles about how we shouldnt yell at people leaving early.

im glad princeton review ranked us 12 in the nation in the category "alternative lifestyles not an alternative". it means we have less freaks. however those few freaks had a coming out week funded by student fees (money received from A&M by tax payers, you guys, and tuition, my parents)

this royally pissed a lot of us off. :mad:

sorry i had to get this off my chest

3afan2K3
10-15-2003, 07:27 AM
you stole my topic

jason
10-15-2003, 08:01 AM
we've done this before....whats the old one at?? about 10 pages worth???

Old Dog
10-15-2003, 08:41 AM
Adults fuss at kids for being bad sports, but I personally feel when grown ups walk out of games because their team is getting whipped, they too are poor sports and showing no support. The players have to stay on the field and finish what they started.....the least we can do is stay and watch to add moral support!

Ranger Mom
10-15-2003, 08:45 AM
Win or lose, I just don't feel right leaving before the school song is played!!

The people that hang out until then, IMO, are the "real" fans!!

CentralTxFan
10-15-2003, 08:58 AM
Jimbotex40:
i know what you mean keep it real.

Aggies used to never leave games early, those who did were called two percenters (2%ers)

now, its more like 8 maybe even 10%ers. since Aggies dont boo, we mainly send our messages by yelling at 'em, which doesnt help, cuz the ones leaving are the dang liberals, and they work on the Battalion (campus newspaper) and they write wuss articles about how we shouldnt yell at people leaving early.

im glad princeton review ranked us 12 in the nation in the category "alternative lifestyles not an alternative". it means we have less freaks. however those few freaks had a coming out week funded by student fees (money received from A&M by tax payers, you guys, and tuition, my parents)

this royally pissed a lot of us off. :mad:

sorry i had to get this off my chestJimbotex40, don't call EVERY Aggie who leaves the game early 2%er's....there are some Aggies who do have a legitimate reason for leaving the games! They are called the BUS DRIVERS! They sit scattered throughout the stadium, sitting with their friends and family, and at 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter they HAVE to leave so they can be ready to take all those alumni BACK to their cars! Kinda funny though, it is the EXACT same alumni who rag on them on the rivals board for leaving yet if the buses were not there to take them to their cars they would be ticked off. Ironic.

fullhouse
10-15-2003, 02:38 PM
When our fans empty the stands before the game is over, it's usually to get a place along the fence because our Tigers come along and slap our hands so we can congratulate (and sometimes console) them ~ one of the many pretty cool traditions here.

crzyjournalist03
10-15-2003, 02:41 PM
keep_it_real:
When fans leave the game early I would like to..........Thank them for saving the REAL fans from having to put up with the traffic jams.

keep_it_real
10-15-2003, 02:53 PM
I like the method Sealy carries

Chief Woodman
10-15-2003, 05:45 PM
A lot of Decatur fans leave the stands early. But this is with good reason. We are so proud of our guys that win or lose...we go onto the field and meet with them. It actually lets us be part of the process, and the community grows closer as a result. I love hugging my son's neck..and seeing him and his friends hug his mom with all that battle sweat. She wears the stink proudly all the way home.

DOGcatcher
10-15-2003, 06:06 PM
when fans leave early i would like them to anounce free pizza to remaining fans

keep_it_real
10-15-2003, 06:10 PM
When my brother was in highschool (graduated 1997) we would always go on the field after the game. Then some where someone ruined it and now we can't do that anymore, it takes away from the game.

jason
10-15-2003, 06:12 PM
DOGcatcher:
when fans leave early i would like them to anounce free pizza to remaining fansyou do realize that your signature C:\My Documents\My Pictures\aeagle.gif is meaningless to people who see it because it is not a url, just its site location in your computer... :rolleyes:

3afan2K3
10-15-2003, 06:23 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=faq