PDA

View Full Version : Giddings Scrimmage?

FbCoachB40
08-19-2009, 12:14 PM
Why did they only have one scrimmage? They are not scrimmaging this week?

KONGZILLA
08-19-2009, 12:22 PM
cancelled for personal reasons i heard.......................second sport stuff, x-country practice or another round ball sport............................................. ..

WHERE THE HILL SCRIMMAGE AT THIS WEEK, HOME OR AWAY????

FbCoachB40
08-19-2009, 12:25 PM
who cancelled?

gtownfan
08-19-2009, 03:19 PM
Haven't heard anything (nothing on the LC Live site). They are scheduled to scrimage at Burnet this Friday.

87 TIGER
08-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by KONGZILLA
cancelled for personal reasons i heard.......................second sport stuff, x-country practice or another round ball sport............................................. ..

WHERE THE HILL SCRIMMAGE AT THIS WEEK, HOME OR AWAY???? How many football players play volleyball?

fanofthegame
08-19-2009, 06:55 PM
made phone calls and freshmen and j.v. play @ 5ish and the var. plays @ 6:30 ish. no one called back from liberty hill, does anyone know when and where they scrim, i would like to see both team before they go to battle next wk. any to tiger 87, be careful, i was sitting on your side last wk in giddings and the volleyball players kick your footballers, well let's leave it at that.

LHexPlayer
08-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by fanofthegame
made phone calls and freshmen and j.v. play @ 5ish and the var. plays @ 6:30 ish. no one called back from liberty hill, does anyone know when and where they scrim, i would like to see both team before they go to battle next wk. any to tiger 87, be careful, i was sitting on your side last wk in giddings and the volleyball players kick your footballers, well let's leave it at that.

I'm not sure about the Liberty Hill scrimmage. The booster club site says Sat. and the Waco Connally athletics site says Thursday. So I'm not sure what day it is on. All I know for sure is that the scrimmage is in Waco against Connally.

LH Panther Mom
08-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
I'm not sure about the Liberty Hill scrimmage. The booster club site says Sat. and the Waco Connally athletics site says Thursday. So I'm not sure what day it is on. All I know for sure is that the scrimmage is in Waco against Connally.
It's tomorrow @ Connally. I need to give the bc webmaster a good swift kick. :D

1st and goal
08-21-2009, 06:59 PM
I guess no posters went to the Giddings/Rockdale scrimmage???

I can't believe with just 1 week to go that nobody is trash talking between Giddings and Liberty Hill....

My lawnchairs better still be bolted to the ground with my name on 'em. Otherwise, I'm sitting with the LH crowd just to stir the pot about them needing to spend a few dollars more on their stadium.:p