PDA

View Full Version : Where is Bullaholic?

LH_Tuff
08-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Are you out there?

Bullaholic
08-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
Are you out there?

I'm still here, LH_Tuff---just saving myself for the start of the season. I'll bet Budman will come alive soon, also----sure hope we get a chance to carry on with you LH folks again this season---especially if we manage to meet in the playoffs again---of course, with a different outcome this time......Best of luck to Liberty Hill this year.

LH_Tuff
08-19-2009, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I'm still here, LH_Tuff---just saving myself for the start of the season. I'll bet Budman will come alive soon, also----sure hope we get a chance to carry on with you LH folks again this season---especially if we manage to meet in the playoffs again---of course, with a different outcome this time......Best of luck to Liberty Hill this year.

Good to see that you are still around. You're insight is most enlightening. How is Bridgeport looking this year?

Bullaholic
08-19-2009, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
Good to see that you are still around. You're insight is most enlightening. How is Bridgeport looking this year?

The 09' Bulls will be very good this season, LH_Tuff. Perhaps not as potent on offense as last year due to the loss of many seniors---especially on the "O" line, but we will move the ball and put up plenty of points, as is our personality. We have a bright spot----a freshman RB coming up who has been working some with the varsity and has the speed to take it to the "house" if he gets the corner turned.

The Bull "D" will be faster and very athletic this year with a faster line rush and even more ability to go to the ball quicker than last season. The "D" will be anchored by a senior MLB who is a hard-hitting, sure tackler with the speed to roam sideline-to-sideline.

It should be another playoff year for the Bulls, and I can't wait to watch every minute of it.

The Celina scrimmage on Thursday should give us an idea of where we are at as a team to start the season. (Of course you know those Celina guys are going to claim they won the scrimmage even if we put up six scores to their none----ha ha---love to yank on that stubby Bobcat tail.)

LH_Tuff
08-19-2009, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
The 09' Bulls will be very good this season, LH_Tuff. Perhaps not as potent on offense as last year due to the loss of many seniors---especially on the "O" line, but we will move the ball and put up plenty of points, as is our personality. We have a bright spot----a freshman RB coming up who has been working some with the varsity and has the speed to take it to the "house" if he gets the corner turned.

The Bull "D" will be faster and very athletic this year with a faster line rush and even more ability to go to the ball quicker than last season. The "D" will be anchored by a senior MLB who is a hard-hitting, sure tackler with the speed to roam sideline-to-sideline.

It should be another playoff year for the Bulls, and I can't wait to watch every minute of it.

The Celina scrimmage on Thursday should give us an idea of where we are at as a team to start the season. (Of course you know those Celina guys are going to claim they won the scrimmage even if we put up six scores to their none----ha ha---love to yank on that stubby Bobcat tail.)

Sounds like another exciting year upcoming for the Bulls. They seem to have the same characteristics as LH. Lost a lot of seniors from last year. The o-line is brand new. Although we lost one heck of a linebacker, we have a one that is very good and can get to the ball.

The offense will be fine once the o-line gets some experience. They had some bright spots in last weeks scrimmage. Including a patented 8+ minute drive for a score.

Hope we get to meet again in the playoffs. It was a good game last year. Although, I know from your perspective it could have gone better.

Take it to Celina this Thursday. I look forward to hearing how it went.