PDA

View Full Version : Redwhite And Blue

jockcity33
08-18-2009, 10:27 AM
How did the scrimmage with Greenwood go?

grmfan93
08-18-2009, 12:47 PM
Even though you didn't ask me i'll go ahead and tell you.

Graham scored 4 to Greenwoods 0.

Our receivers cought 27 out of 29 passes or something like that and O-line was outstanding.
So everthing went very well.

BwdLions
08-18-2009, 01:32 PM
I went to the scrimmage. I'll tell you that the Steers looked pretty good. Graham has some impressive talent at the skill positions. They're fast and sure-handed. For the most part, Case was sharp in his passes (with the exception of a couple of throws). It could have been a problem with the receiver running the wrong route on at least one of them. The OL gave McCoy plenty of time to throw and there were running lanes open for Cameron Bailey to run threw.

Graham's defense looked quick and was very good at suffing the Rangers' running attack. Greenwood is not much of a passing team, but they tried a few. Graham held them in that area too.

On the other hand, I will also say the Rangers did not look good. I don't know what the problem is, but the numbers were low and no one stood out on their team.

Graham will surprise some teams in 09. It won''t surprise me if they make the playoffs out of district 2.

Ranger Mom
08-18-2009, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions

On the other hand, I will also say the Rangers did not look good. I don't know what the problem is, but the numbers were low and no one stood out on their team.

I was afraid of that!! We lost all our "standouts" to graduation.

RedWhiteBlue
08-18-2009, 01:46 PM
There you go.....:D

Rocket
08-18-2009, 02:17 PM
Good job, Graham... you scrimmaged against air...

Ranger Mom
08-18-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Good job, Graham... you scrimmaged against air...

I'm so proud that the one time that Greenwood really WAS good, that I was on here as a humble fan and not an arrogant fan!

If we ever get to that point again, I will still be a humble fan!!

Rocket
08-18-2009, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I'm so proud that the one time that Greenwood really WAS good, that I was on here as a humble fan and not an arrogant fan!

If we ever get to that point again, I will still be a humble fan!!

HEY! How dare you! I never! How could you? You are being so rude....

I am proud of you too... GOOD JOB! :D

I was taking a shot at Graham. Sorry. Didn't mean to include your team. Nothing personal, it's just business.

garciap77
08-18-2009, 04:12 PM
HEY! How dare you! I never! How could you? You are being so rude....

I am proud of you too... GOOD JOB! :D

I was taking a shot at Graham. Sorry. Didn't mean to include your team. Nothing personal, it's just business.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/BrownwoodStadiumcopy.jpg

I can’t wait until we go play here! I like how we look in black and white when we score against those little lions!

P.S. ccmom!!!!!! Don't forget your binoculars so you can watch the replays on their black and white mini-tron!

Nothing personal, it's just business.

:D

Rocket
08-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/BrownwoodStadiumcopy.jpg

I can’t wait until we go play here! I like how we look in black and white when we score against those little lions!

P.S. ccmom!!!!!! Don't forget your binoculars so you can watch the replays on their black and white mini-tron!

Nothing personal, it's just business.

Oh please... Your Snap-on Sam's Club Stadium was just a little better than Liberty Hill. Did Sandifer and the Ref Crew all get together one Saturday afternoon and put that stadium up?

I will hand it to you, your snack bar is tops... nobogey is in heaven every time there is a home game. I saw him eat cotton candy, 3 hot dogs, 2 bags of skittles, and a nacho plate in one sitting.

garciap77
08-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Oh please... Your Snap-on Sam's Club Stadium was just a little better than Liberty Hill. Did Sandifer and the Ref Crew all get together one Saturday afternoon and put that stadium up?

I will hand it to you, your snack bar is tops... nobogey is in heaven every time there is a home game. I saw him eat cotton candy, 3 hot dogs, 2 bags of skittles, and a nacho plate in one sitting.

Are you going to be at the game? Or are you staying in Hobbs for the basketball game?

;)

Welcome back Rocket!!!!!!!!

Rocket
08-19-2009, 08:36 AM
Are you going to be at the game? Or are you staying in Hobbs for the basketball game?

;)

Welcome back Rocket!!!!!!!!

Trust me, I am gonna watch Brownwood kick Wylie's lungs in this year. We almost beat you last year at home with your homer refs and no defense.

Ranger Mom
08-19-2009, 08:47 AM
Trust me, I am gonna watch Brownwood kick Wylie's lungs in this year. We almost beat you last year at home with your homer refs and no defense.

How ironic that you consistently bring up "last year" after posting this jewel just a day or two ago.

Last year? What does last year have to do with this year? Last year was a fluke. but keep living in the past...

Rocket
08-19-2009, 09:50 AM
Let me break this down for you, RM...

Last year, as far as our record goes, has no immediate effect on this year's record. That is what I was referring to in the above said quote. If a team is 10-1 one year, does not guarantee a 10-1 record the next year, or if a team was 3-7 one year, it doesn't mean that team will be that the next year.

However, in the case of Brownwood vs. Abilene Wylie, I was referring to the fact that we almost beat them with a horrible defense and at their house and the biggest HOMER refs I have ever seen call a game. Factors will not be the same this year, thus my statement is relevant and applicable.

Simply put, saying you were 3-7 last year therefore you will suck this year is not a valid argument. In fact, it is flat out idiotic (which is normal on this board, myself included). Comparing a game to a game is a lot more realistic.

I hope that clears this up for you. If not, oh well.

I find it very flattering that you study every post I make. :inlove:

ccmom
08-19-2009, 10:39 AM
oops

ccmom
08-19-2009, 10:42 AM

However, in the case of Brownwood vs. Abilene Wylie, I was referring to the fact that we almost beat them with a horrible defense and at their house and the biggest HOMER refs I have ever seen call a game. Factors will not be the same this year, thus my statement is relevant and applicable.

Well, the refs will still be from the Abilene Chapter. Thank goodness for us, since they are the only reason we won. :rolleyes: :crazy:

Lion_Addict
08-19-2009, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Well, the refs will still be from the Abilene Chapter. Thank goodness for us, since they are the only reason we won.

About time you fessed up and proclaimed ya'll are CHEATERS ..... :p :p ;)

garciap77
08-19-2009, 01:06 PM

almost

You almost went 10-0!
:p

garciap77
08-19-2009, 01:09 PM

Last year, as far as our record goes, has no immediate effect on this year's record. That is what I was referring to in the above said quote. If a team is 10-1 one year, does not guarantee a 10-1 record the next year, or if a team was 3-7 one year, it doesn't mean that team will be that the next year.

Simply put, saying you were 3-7 last year therefore you will suck this year is not a valid argument. In fact, it is flat out idiotic (which is normal on this board, myself included). Comparing a game to a game is a lot more realistic.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/loser-1.jpg

;)

RedWhiteBlue
08-19-2009, 01:10 PM
Well, the refs will still be from the Abilene Chapter. Thank goodness for us, since they are the only reason we won. :rolleyes: :crazy:
Man, I need to be a ref for the Abilene Chapter- apparently everywhere Brownwood plays- the HOME team is paying them off... I wonder how Brownwood ever gets them to come to their house???:confused:

Ranger Mom
08-19-2009, 01:16 PM

You know me....I gotta stockpile my ammunition, in case there is an occasion to bring it out again!!

Didn't you learn ANYTHING from "last year??";) :kiss:

garciap77
08-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Man, I need to be a ref for the Abilene Chapter- apparently everywhere Brownwood plays- the HOME team is paying them off... I wonder how Brownwood ever gets them to come to their house???:confused:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/referee-cartoon1.jpg

Rocket
08-19-2009, 01:23 PM
oops

LOL oh no! Did I tick ccmom off?

Lion_Addict
08-19-2009, 01:25 PM
You know me....I gotta stockpile my ammunition, in case there is an occasion to bring it out again!!

Now, you talkin about all them different colored (and sizes), ribbed looking thingy's you got hiding in the closet??? :eek: :eek: :inlove:

Rocket
08-19-2009, 01:25 PM

Didn't you learn ANYTHING from "last year??";) :kiss:

I learned that if I don't talk trash, this site gets real boring.

Didn't you learn anything? I actually mean about 5% of the stuff I post, if that...:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
08-19-2009, 01:27 PM

How did this board ever survive without your presence??:eek:

ronwx5x
08-19-2009, 01:28 PM

Didn't you learn anything? I actually mean about 5% of the stuff I post, if that...:rolleyes:

Yeah, it's a wonder this Board even survived while you were off the air sulking for three or four months.:inlove:

Ranger Mom
08-19-2009, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Now, you talkin about all them different colored (and sizes), ribbed looking thingy's you got hiding in the closet??? :eek: :eek: :inlove:

OMG!! You really ARE a stalker!!!:eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
08-19-2009, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Yeah, it's a wonder this Board even survived while you were off the air sulking for three or four months.:inlove:

You kinda read my mind!! See the post right above yours!!:D

Rocket
08-19-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x

LOL trust me... I am more excited about what's about to happen than I am sad abut what did happen...

Rocket
08-19-2009, 01:34 PM
How did this board ever survive without your presence??:eek:

Not real sure.

garciap77
08-19-2009, 01:37 PM
LOL trust me... I am more excited about what's about to happen than I am sad abut what did happen...

I hope your company does not make you getting off the computer this year!:D

Lion_Addict
08-19-2009, 01:38 PM
OMG!! You really ARE a stalker!!!:eek: :eek:

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing003.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)
Well duh ......... myself, I thought the red 'un looked like it would get the job done quicker ;)

Ranger Mom
08-19-2009, 01:46 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing003.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)
Well duh ......... myself, I thought the red 'un looked like it would get the job done quicker ;)

I know for a fact there are no RED ones......I was never able to find any!!

Rocket
08-19-2009, 01:47 PM
I hope your company does not make you get off the computer this year!:D

HAHAHA... yeah. I think I will be good this year, my friend.

Lion_Addict
08-19-2009, 01:51 PM
Seriously folks...... just get prepared to bow down. The Defense is all in order. The Offense won't miss a beat. The domination for years to come starts in '09. All of ya know it's coming. Just get used to the idea of the WOOD being on top, year after year after year...... AHHHHHHHH, you just wish you could be a part of it, I know :evillol: . Hey, there's always a chance you'll get moved up to 4A one day ya know. That class where there's no difference in competition :rolleyes: . Oh, but good luck ya'll ..... :D

Lion_Addict
08-19-2009, 01:52 PM
I know for a fact there are no RED ones......I was never able to find any!!

OOPS!!! Wrong house........ :blush: :doh:

Ranger Mom
08-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Seriously folks...... just get prepared to bow down. The Defense is all in order. The Offense won't miss a beat. The domination for years to come starts in '09. All of ya know it's coming. Just get used to the idea of the WOOD being on top, year after year after year...... AHHHHHHHH, you just wish you could be a part of it, I know :evillol: . Hey, there's always a chance you'll get moved up to 4A one day ya know. That class where there's no difference in competition :rolleyes: . Oh, but good luck ya'll ..... :D

You should have started out like this last year.....I can't even take you seriously now!!

Sorry!!

Rocket
08-19-2009, 02:04 PM
I accidentally logged in as Lion_Addict. Sorry for the mix up.. LOL

Wait, I just read some of his other posts on this thread. No, I didn't...LOL

ccmom
08-19-2009, 02:33 PM
LOL oh no! Did I tick ccmom off?

In order for that to happen, I would have to take your rantings seriously. ;)

ccmom
08-19-2009, 02:35 PM

Are you smoking that stuff at work again?? :smoker: :confused:

Rocket
08-19-2009, 03:00 PM
In order for that to happen, I would have to take your rantings seriously. ;)

She gets me! She really gets me... :inlove: :clap: :D

RedWhiteBlue
08-19-2009, 03:14 PM
She gets me! She really gets me... :inlove: :clap: :D
And that is why I will seriously be looking at our friendship a lot more closely. Dang, and I was really starting to like that chick!!:( :eek:

nobogey72
08-19-2009, 03:40 PM

I know we are not supposed to call people names on here, so Rocket I can't just come out and call you a MORON. But, I can say that you definitely have MORONIC tendencies, or that there are a lot of similarities between you and a MORON. :eek: :eek: :eek:

RedWhiteBlue
08-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I know we are not supposed to call people names on here, so Rocket I can't just come out and call you a MORON. But, I can say that you definitely have MORONIC tendencies, or that there are a lot of similarities between you and a MORON. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Very tastefully done, Bogey!!!:clap:

Rocket
08-19-2009, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72

I can't believe you finally posted something with substance and truth. Good job, nobogey. I would agree. I closely resemble a moron. I might even be one. But not because of that particular post. Mostly because I try to argue with people like you and RM.

Lion_Addict
08-19-2009, 07:29 PM
You should have started out like this last year.....I can't even take you seriously now!!

Sorry!!

Hey durnit.... I'm a mean ole woolie booger!!! :tongue: :tongue:

:kiss:

Ranger Mom
08-20-2009, 09:01 AM
I can't believe you finally posted something with substance and truth. Good job, nobogey. I would agree. I closely resemble a moron. I might even be one. But not because of that particular post. Mostly because I try to argue with people like you and RM.

You are trying to argue with me??

What did I do????

Oh wait...you are just mad cause I admitted I found it kinda funny that y'all went 3-7 last season after y'alls (pretty much ALL you) big projections about how the mighty lions were gonna dismantle Class 3A one team at a time.

Y'all can go undefeated this season and win the big one and still won't wipe away the "smugness" I felt last season....(that's kinda crappy of me to admit, I know...oh well)

Oh..and I don't "argue"....I "pop-off" and then sit back and watch people like you try to rationalize.......don't hate, it's a gift!!:kiss:

I bet you will be glad when my bosses get back and I don't have so much time on the computer....huh??:D :D ;)

ccmom
08-20-2009, 09:27 AM
.......don't hate, it's a gift!!:kiss:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BuckeyeNut
08-20-2009, 09:43 AM
LOL omg how did i miss this one. Yall all are to funny. So does this mean "THE WOOD" is going to make it into the playoffs this year, because that would be great to turn around a 3-7 season. I thought it was a rule that you cant talk trash unless your team was at least at 5-5 last year. :D :D

Rocket
08-20-2009, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Black Flag
LOL omg how did i miss this one. Yall all are to funny. So does this mean "THE WOOD" is going to make it into the playoffs this year, because that would be great to turn around a 3-7 season. I thought it was a rule that you cant talk trash unless your team was at least at 5-5 last year. :D :D

We are Brownwood, therefore we talk trash. Honestly, we are good guys that are just having fun talking mess. I will NEVER admit it, but I have alot of respect for most of our opponents. (Yes, I know I just admitted it). It is all in fun and it is TRASH.

Rocket
08-20-2009, 11:20 AM
You are trying to argue with me??

What did I do????

Oh wait...you are just mad cause I admitted I found it kinda funny that y'all went 3-7 last season after y'alls (pretty much ALL you) big projections about how the mighty lions were gonna dismantle Class 3A one team at a time.

Y'all can go undefeated this season and win the big one and still won't wipe away the "smugness" I felt last season....(that's kinda crappy of me to admit, I know...oh well)

Oh..and I don't "argue"....I "pop-off" and then sit back and watch people like you try to rationalize.......don't hate, it's a gift!!:kiss:

I bet you will be glad when my bosses get back and I don't have so much time on the computer....huh??:D :D ;)

Did you forget we lost one of the best DB's in the state after all that trashtalk had been said? Yeah you must have that selective memory.

If we do go undefeated and win it all, LOL. It will be our turn.

Oh and one more thing YOU and aot of people can't get through your thick skull is that it is TRASH talking. Chill out. Me mad? Not even close, I just light matches and watch the fire burn. :mad: I am usually laughing while I post and while I read. Quit taking everything so seriously. You know me. I just post TRASH for fun. ;)

I will miss you, greatly... lol

Ranger Mom
08-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Did you forget we lost one of the best DB's in the state after all that trashtalk had been said? Yeah you must have that selective memory.

If we do go undefeated and win it all, LOL. It will be our turn.

Oh and one more thing YOU and aot of people can't get through your thick skull is that it is TRASH talking. Chill out. Me mad? Not even close, I just light matches and watch the fire burn. :mad: I am usually laughing while I post and while I read. Quit taking everything so seriously. You know me. I just post TRASH for fun. ;)

I will miss you, greatly... lol

Why do you have to keep reiterating to me that you are just "trash" talking....I am beginning to believe YOU are taking ME seriously....HORRORS!!!

And.....you know I have to have a typical RM comeback...donchta??

As far as Vacarro...yeah, I remember, and I remember how Brownwood was going to be just fine without him, Brownwood would be better for it...yada yada yada!!

I can go back and pull those quotes, if need be!!

:p :p

One more question...."you will miss me greatly??" Are you going somewhere??:thinking:

Ranger Mom
08-20-2009, 12:04 PM

One more question...."you will miss me greatly??" Are you going somewhere??:thinking:

Forget it!! :doh:

I see what you are saying....my bosses!!:p

Rocket
08-20-2009, 01:08 PM
Why do you have to keep reiterating to me that you are just "trash" talking....I am beginning to believe YOU are taking ME seriously....HORRORS!!!

And.....you know I have to have a typical RM comeback...donchta??

As far as Vacarro...yeah, I remember, and I remember how Brownwood was going to be just fine without him, Brownwood would be better for it...yada yada yada!!

I can go back and pull those quotes, if need be!!

:p :p

Yeah we said we would be fine without him, but we were wrong. Either way, doesn't matter what we said, LIKE ANYTHING MATTERS WHAT WE SAY??? What' wrong with you RM?

No I am not taking you serious, but you are taking me serious! LOL

Ranger Mom
08-20-2009, 01:09 PM

You obviously don't know me AT ALL!!:tongue:

garciap77
08-20-2009, 01:18 PM
We are Brownwood, therefore we talk trash. Honestly, we are good guys that are just having fun talking mess. I will NEVER admit it, but I have alot of respect for most of our opponents. (Yes, I know I just admitted it). It is all in fun and it is TRASH.

We'll all be able to tell what kind of season Brownwood is having, if we don't see you posting as we get closer to the playoffs. I don't want to hear, "my boss made me stay off the computer"! Don't you have one at home?:D

Ranger Mom
08-20-2009, 01:19 PM
We'll all be able to tell what kind of season Brownwood is having, if we don't see you posting as we get closer to the playoffs. I don't want to hear, "my boss made me stay off the computer"! Don't you have one at home?:D

OUCH!!

pirate4state
08-20-2009, 01:38 PM
Yeah we said we would be fine without him, but we were wrong. Either way, doesn't matter what we said, LIKE ANYTHING MATTERS WHAT WE SAY??? What' wrong with you RM?

Anyone who takes you seriously or let's anything you post effect their every day life is just tragic.

I love reading your stuff, when I'm in a good mood, like today. You crack me up. I need to go find that broken record picture! :D

garciap77
08-20-2009, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Anyone who takes you seriously or let's anything you post effect their every day life is just tragic.

I love reading your stuff, when I'm in a good mood, like today. You crack me up. I need to go find that broken record picture! :D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/broken-record.jpg

Ranger Mom
08-20-2009, 01:51 PM

He's just a really easy target, IMO!!

I guess I shouldn't pick on him so much....but darnit...it's just fun!!!:D

pirate4state
08-20-2009, 01:57 PM
He's just a really easy target, IMO!!

I guess I shouldn't pick on him so much....but darnit...it's just fun!!!:D

Well sure if everyone keeps their "it's fun & games" hat on, but we both know there are some other folks who can never just play the game. poor babies. :D

As long as he makes these outlandish posts, you should continue to pick on him. Why not, right?

pirate4state
08-20-2009, 01:58 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/broken-record.jpg

Thanks! :2thumbsup

AP Panther Fan
08-20-2009, 02:20 PM
Well sure if everyone keeps their "it's fun & games" hat on, but we both know there are some other folks who can never just play the game. poor babies. :D

As long as he makes these outlandish posts, you should continue to pick on him. Why not, right?

This thread is funny and brings back old memories.

Actually I was thinking about starting a new thread (just to knock Ingleside to page 2) but reconsidered.:D

I must be getting soft or something.;)

Rocket
08-20-2009, 03:03 PM

Another one who gets me... THANKS!

BuckeyeNut
08-20-2009, 03:04 PM
:redxpoke: :redxpoke:

pirate4state
08-20-2009, 03:25 PM

I'm only trying to be FAYER! ;)

Rocket
08-20-2009, 05:37 PM
I'm only trying to be FAYER! ;)

LOL hhahahaha T.O. hurt his toe..get it?

Ranger Mom
08-20-2009, 06:35 PM
Ahhhhh!!!! It feels like football season again!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/woohoo.gif

AP Panther Fan
08-20-2009, 06:57 PM
Ahhhhh!!!! It feels like football season again!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/woohoo.gif

That and my pain in the butt kids are going back to school!

Celebrate!:evillol:

Ranger Mom
08-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
That and my pain in the butt kids are going back to school!

Celebrate!:evillol:

I sent you a facebook invite and you still haven't approved it.

Either...you don't get on facebook much, or you just don't like me!!:(