PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer Vs New Boston

BuckeyeNut
08-18-2009, 08:00 AM
The bucks will be going up to New Boston this Thursday. Buses leaving 2:30.

Gsquared
08-18-2009, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Black Flag
The bucks will be going up to New Boston this Thursday. Buses leaving 2:30.
Aint gonna be pretty for NB

waterboy
08-18-2009, 08:33 AM
Are you going? If you do, be sure and post the results. I won't be able to go. I'm on call......:( I won't get to see them play until the 1st game of the season.

BuckeyeNut
08-18-2009, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Are you going? If you do, be sure and post the results. I won't be able to go. I'm on call......:( I won't get to see them play until the 1st game of the season.

No i will not be going to this one got to much work, but i will get the Stats from my super stats guy. Sure it will be like last week unless Traylor wants to look at Wilson and the other back ups.

LE Dad
08-18-2009, 09:49 PM
NB is better than Atlanta. should give u guys little more of test. Ur team speed will prevail, but will not be a cakewalk.

easttexas3a
08-19-2009, 02:30 AM
New boston was decent last year. Didn't they make it to the third round after having a by in the first? They will be better then atlanta, who looked liek they would only win one possibly two games in Gilmers district (which is a weak district right now).

I would expect Gilmer to win 4-1 or so, and look good for most of the practice, and prolly really look good in the live part of the game if they do a live quarter. One of Gilmers main advantages is they never huddle, so the scrimmage style prevents this.

BuckeyeNut
08-19-2009, 08:57 AM
The key to Gilmer winning this year is going to be on the Defense. This is one of the best defenses i have seen in a long time. Sure we still will score 45+ points a game.

waterboy
08-19-2009, 09:50 AM
New Boston was pretty salty last year. Are they gonna be better this year? They went 3 games deep last year, didn't they? Gilmer beat them in the scrimmage last year 5-0. I believe the results will be similar this time around.

LE Dad
08-19-2009, 01:27 PM
NB is projected 3rd in the district behind Pleasant Grove and LE. Think they lost their big back. They are all about ball control and defense. It is not that they are that good, but that Atlanta is that bad. They are picked last in district behind perennial doomat Mt Vernon. Thinking bout making the short trip to watch.