PDA

View Full Version : Region III Pre-Season Rankings Available

R3Editor
08-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Click here! > http://www.3adownlow.com/regionIII.php

waterboy
08-17-2009, 02:50 PM
No real surprises there. If the first scrimmage is any indication of the upcoming season, then I know at least the top 3 are right where they should be. Gilmer looked good in their scrimmage. West Orange-Stark beat 4A state finalist Dayton in their scrimmage. Carthage beat 4A playoff team Texas High in their scrimmage.

WOS1
08-17-2009, 07:03 PM
They look good to me... If I would change anything it would be to move Carthage to 2 and WOS down to 3. I believe that, if you win the title, you are the team to beat until someone knocks you off.

icu812
08-17-2009, 07:15 PM
It will be interesting to see if Rusk has really improved that much. #7 seams a little high for them. Unless they have a player like Justin Sterns or Cody Glen this year.

Other than that it looks pretty good to me.

AggiesAreWe
08-17-2009, 10:34 PM
Silsbee should be in that top 10.

Txbroadcaster
08-17-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by icu812
It will be interesting to see if Rusk has really improved that much. #7 seams a little high for them. Unless they have a player like Justin Sterns or Cody Glen this year.

Other than that it looks pretty good to me.

Dont downplay Rusk..they gotten Patton back for his 2nd year as HC and they have alot of talent...n fact Rusk always seems to have talent, but they dont always play as a team, with Patton at the helm I truly think he can do what he did at EF and reign theindividual player and form a more cohesive group.