08-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by marler1972
not going to happen

What?????????:doh:

garciap77
08-17-2009, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by lulu
What?????????:doh:

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-confused013.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Ranger Mom
08-17-2009, 02:23 PM
"a" - nother Celina state title isn't gonna happen??

We already knew that!!:doh: :p

waterboy
08-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Dang!! Givin' up already? I know they didn't look great in their first scrimmage, but they still won.;) They'll be there by the time the playoffs roll around. Count on it. Winning a state championship is not an easy thing to do, especially on an annual basis, but they are the closest bet to get there year in and year out. Lovejoy may actually be a really good team this year. Weren't they like 6-5 last year?

Ranger Mom
08-17-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Dang!! Givin' up already? I know they didn't look great in their first scrimmage, but they still won.;) They'll be there by the time the playoffs roll around. Count on it. Winning a state championship is not an easy thing to do, especially on an annual basis, but they are the closest bet to get there year in and year out. Lovejoy may actually be a really good team this year. Weren't they like 6-5 last year?

So you actually knew what he was saying??

waterboy
08-17-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
So you actually knew what he was saying??
No. I just looked at your response, and came to that conclusion.:D It just doesn't sound right when somebody from Celina says that their team is not the best team in the state.:D

Ranger Mom
08-17-2009, 02:54 PM
No. I just looked at your response, and came to that conclusion.:D It just doesn't sound right when somebody from Celina says that their team is not the best team in the state.:D

You came to the conclusion based on my smart-assed comment?

I am honored!!!:D

waterboy
08-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You came to the conclusion based on my smart-assed comment?

I am honored!!!:D
:thumbsup: Us smart alecks gotta stick together!;) :D

BuckeyeNut
08-17-2009, 04:41 PM
:thumbsup: Us smart alecks gotta stick together!;) :D

alecks????:confused: :confused: